New Skins.........

mysteriousone

Okayyyyyyyy goddammit where's the Heaven Forum?? skin? :8-26-03ranting: Someone's stolen it and replaced it with three new skins! :eek:hnoyoudidnt

:lol

Aww....I thought I had the wrong site when MJEOL's page downloaded this morning.....and almost flew into a fit of rage! :mellow: JK :lol

So these are the three new skins, Whisper? Are we going to get Heaven back? Just curious.......:D

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Calm down. :lol :p I took it offline because I got tired of that screwy problem with something affecting the usability of the quick reply button.

Sometimes (a lot of times, actually) when you clicked the reply button, it wouldn't unlock the quick reply area at the bottom. I'm sure some of yall know what I'm talking about.

I was looking for a fix for it right quick and forgot to turn it back on. In another couple of hours, we're going to have a little downtime while the web host corrects some type of problem on the server, so I'll turn everything back on after then.

By the way, how could you not know you were at the right place with that big MJ pic at the top? :p :p

mysteriousone

whisper;194293 said:
Calm down. :lol :p I took it offline because I got tired of that screwy problem with something affecting the usability of the quick reply button.

Sometimes (a lot of times, actually) when you clicked the reply button, it wouldn't unlock the quick reply area at the bottom. I'm sure some of yall know what I'm talking about.

I was looking for a fix for it right quick and forgot to turn it back on. In another couple of hours, we're going to have a little downtime while the web host corrects some type of problem on the server, so I'll turn everything back on after then.

By the way, how could you not know you were at the right place with that big MJ pic at the top? :p :p
LOL......Ah, I see! I noticed a few people mentioned that problem throughout the forums, but I never had it--I use the QUOTE button all the time, LOL! I guess I have more time on my hands thus don't need to click onto "quick reply" LOL! Besides, I sorta jumped back and forth between BIG Red and Heaven--love those skins! Tangerine's still nice too! :D

Well you see, my page downloads very very slowly, and the colour...omg the colour, it wasn't the Heaven colours so I was like, WTF--but yes that awesome MJ pic soon showed but not before I'd almost flown into a rage! :lol

Okey Dokey, thanks for reminding me about the site being down for a little! Hope everything runs smoothly! :D

Mysti!

mcilroga

:lol @ Mysti.

Calm down, girl. To avoid from fainting keep repeating: "Only a skin;" "Only a skin." :rolleyes: :rollin

I love Smooth Red, by the way. :thumbsup

mysteriousone

mcilroga;194299 said:
:lol @ Mysti.

Calm down, girl. To avoid from fainting keep repeating: "Only a skin;" "Only a skin." :rolleyes: :rollin

I love Smooth Red, by the way. :thumbsup
LMAO! Yeah, I think I'm stressing a little too much these days! But c'mon, this is my second home man.....it's kinda like walking into your own home and finding someone's stripped the walls! :lol

Yeah, Smooth Red's not bad......:thumbsup

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
*sigh* I can't figure out what in the world the problem is with that ForumHeaven skin! Something is screwing it up. I could turn it back on for those who want to use it, though. Just let me know.

But i gotta say I'm loving Smooth Red though! :cloud9 Things look clearer and less cramped. :D

mysteriousone

whisper;194324 said:
*sigh* I can't figure out what in the world the problem is with that ForumHeaven skin! Something is screwing it up. I could turn it back on for those who want to use it, though. Just let me know.

But i gotta say I'm loving Smooth Red though! :cloud9 Things look clearer and less cramped. :D
Oh dear! :blink: :lol I'm cool with BIG Red for the time being! :thumbsup Although, I'm seriously thinking about taking another look at that Smooth Red! :D

Mysti!