:goodbad:
Good vs Evil

:mjvalentine:
MJ Valentine

:girlneener:
Na na na na na

mysteriousone

Shannon;199913 said:
Awesome smilies. I have a feeling I will have loads of fun with these. :p :happymail:

LMAO Veronica--that smilie is sooooooo YOU! Kissing a letterbox is something only YOU would DO!! :girlneener:

:lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;199922 said:
LMAO Veronica--that smilie is sooooooo YOU! Kissing a letterbox is something only YOU would DO!! :girlneener:

:lol

Mysti!

:blink:

I kiss my letterbox and screen every time I get a nice email. Are you saying that is unatural?

:oops:

:(

:thatwashilarious:

mysteriousone

Shannon;199940 said:
:blink:

I kiss my letterbox and screen every time I get a nice email. Are you saying that is unatural?

:oops:

:(

:thatwashilarious:
Sweetheart, I am yet to come across another person who actually kisses their letterbox and/or screen every time they receive nice mail or email, so this latest discovery of your affection for letterboxes and screens I'm afraid, to me at least, is ABNORMAL! :bleh :lol

I smell a poll coming up! :girlneener:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;200294 said:
Sweetheart, I am yet to come across another person who actually kisses their letterbox and/or screen every time they receive nice mail or email, so this latest discovery of your affection for letterboxes and screens I'm afraid, to me at least, is ABNORMAL! :bleh :lol

I smell a poll coming up! :girlneener:

Mysti!

*sniffs and wipes off cheeks*

You know I am unique, I am not an ordinary person, and I am proud of that. I thought you loved me for that.

*sniffs and tries to pull a straight mask*

:lol :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;200311 said:
*sniffs and wipes off cheeks*

You know I am unique, I am not an ordinary person, and I am proud of that. I thought you loved me for that.

*sniffs and tries to pull a straight mask*

:lol :lol
:eek: I knew you were different than others, but not that different...............jeezuzzzz!!! :lol :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;200343 said:
:eek: I knew you were different than others, but not that different...............jeezuzzzz!!! :lol :lol

Mysti!

:eek: I feel lucky for being different and I will not change, thankyouverymuch. :uh_uh: :lol :lol