New Song????!!!!

felixtn88

This song sounds like him, but then again it don't....
The song is called, Mamacita, ppl everywhere are disagreeing saying that it's him or its not...I'm confused...lol....

of course since i already found the song on youtube...it could be a fake....

[youtube]EvJTjtwf4Ng[/youtube]

That's definitely him!.... :lol And if I'm wrong, it would be the first time ever!... :p But I'm convinced it's him... Not only his distinctive voice, but the production style (particularly his style in recent years of recording himself in multiple layers for background vocals) is quite evident here.... I'm so sure it's him....

By the way, what a cool tune!!!..... :rollin

youarenotalone2

According to MJTKOP this is one of the songs that didn't make it for Invincible - it's not a new song. And thank God he decided not to use it ... sorry, Michael, but it's just plain awful. :wub:

youarenotalone2;196771 said:
According to MJTKOP this is one of the songs that didn't make it for Invincible - it's not a new song. And thank God he decided not to use it ... sorry, Michael, but it's just plain awful. :wub:

"Just plain awful"??... Wow... :blink: I respectfully disagree....

There are several 'HIStory' and 'Invincible' outtakes all over the web... Shoot, I have almost two albums worth!...

Minnie Dia

hmmm nah, it sounds like Michael, In the beginning it kinda didnt.. but the singing for sure! yeah ive been hearing about this song... i dunno... i like it.. i wish he would sing louder!! gotta love that powerful voice!

Shannon

According to Raymone Bain's knowledge, it's not him. :unsure: However, not to doubt her, but who knows really. I've heard many theories so far. Either it's not him, or it is a song that didn't make it on the Invincible album, or... it's an unfinished demo. That's what I think anyway. :p

danaluvsmj

I actually like it.It sounds like MJ to me, but who knows?:blink:
And that part when he talks in Spanish, Yow, hot!:p

wacky_sis

Whether it is MJ or not, I soooo did NOT like this song. But I have to say that part where he speaks Spanish (which I believe doesn't sound like him) it's hilarious!!! "mamacita, puedo hablar contigo?? Tengo una pregunta..." LOLOLOL :icrackingup

minnie yu

GOD..absolutely a cool song..i would hate myself for not figureing out MIke's voice..:( in my opinion the singing part is MIke...but that talking part doesnot seem like MIke was speaking..:lol

l like this kind of song's style, doesnot sound like today's music on the radio..so unique..yeah!!:8-26-03fruits_apple

Minnie Dia

if its NOT him.. then who ever it is musta had some serious lessons or SURGERY to sound like him!! lol. the talking no.. hell no!... but the singing si! lol. its not one of those u gotta love right away songs... but rather... a gimme a week.. and then ill like it lol.

pledgemy2mj

It def is michael but I don't think it will be on his new album but it could be Michael trying to tease us fans, hey you never know. But it is definitely him just listen to the high falsetto parts, only Michael can hit those, and also the parts where he speaks that is definitely him no doubt. I have been a fan of Michael all my life and I am 37 now.

Hmmm...I'm not sure whether it's him or not either, though it does sound kinda like him in some parts, not as much in others...it's a cute song, though, danceable. :p It could be a demo or something as to my understanding Raymone only said that he hadn't actually 'released' anything yet; perhaps it's a leak, like 'Xscape'? :unsure: Or it COULD be another impersonator, like that other song..'Behind the Mask' or something like that turned out to be, I heard, lol. I doubt it will be the first single, though but...time will tell! :D

Angel

Wow, never knew this song existed....
In the beginning I didn't think it sounds like Mike either but if you listen to the beginning of the second verse, it is SO Mike, I'm sure it's him. When he talks he's prolly trying to make his voice sound lower and hence the confusion.;)

Someone mentioned "a whole album" full of songs that didn't make it to Invincible, does anyone have links to the said songs? Thanks!!