NEW TII Extra Clips Uploaded by Sony

brittanyann2009

Gosh, those clips are amazing! That show would have been like mind boggling! Those ideas for the outfits = INCREDIBLE I mean.. Michael is one of a kind in every single possible way... Especially with music and ideas and dancing ... I'm just my breath has been taken away. I'm so excited to see all those clips on my dvd when I get it, I just hope it gets here soon!!!! I can't wait any longer.. I miss him so much, and watching those clips ... Ugh, I almost started crying but I was so happy to see them cuz some parts of him in there aren't in the movie and it was just so exciting, gosh he was amazing.. oh and was he handsome omg... I'm like.. Idk he takes my breath away with everything he does:wub: ... I love him SO muchhh:wub:I miss him incredibly.. Gah... :(

privacy

These are amazing :) Thank you for sharing.

Just seeing him sit and watch dancers.. that whole process was so great to see. I miss him so so much.

LKluvsMJ

Ok-- wondering if you guys can help me understand the differences between all the TII DVDS.

First, there's the blu-ray disc. Then there's the DVD. Then there's the Walmart DVD? Is the Walmart Limited edition available in both blu-ray and regular DVD? I want to of course purchase the best edition possible on the 26th, but are we saying that if I happen to go to Best Buy instead of Walmart that I'm not getting as good of a version?

I'd love any kind of clarification on this! Thanks!

MJfan01'

LKluvsMJ;233210 said:
Ok-- wondering if you guys can help me understand the differences between all the TII DVDS.

First, there's the blu-ray disc. Then there's the DVD. Then there's the Walmart DVD? Is the Walmart Limited edition available in both blu-ray and regular DVD? I want to of course purchase the best edition possible on the 26th, but are we saying that if I happen to go to Best Buy instead of Walmart that I'm not getting as good of a version?

I'd love any kind of clarification on this! Thanks!

The walmart edition is the regular dvd with the an hour more of special features. The blu-ray should include everything on the dvd version plus the extra blu-ray features. :idontknow

Saphster

I'm not sure if there's any difference but I think Walmart will be the first to get their hands on the DVD. Notice how they mention Walmart on the commercials for the DVD? Blue ray is just better quality. Supposedly. I really only see a major difference if I use a better HD television. I have satellite TV in HD and I really don't see a difference at all....anyway...

I am sooo making my boyfriend buy it for me. I've spent so much on MJ already. I already told him, "If you REALLY love me get me that DVD. I must have it. It is important to me."

THIS IS IT would have been the greatest show ever. Now someone else (another artist) is going to come along and steal all of the ideas that Michael and his crew had in store. It's gonna happen. Just watch. :rolleyes:

MJfan01'

Saphster;233221 said:
I'm not sure if there's any difference but I think Walmart will be the first to get their hands on the DVD. Notice how they mention Walmart on the commercials for the DVD? Blue ray is just better quality. Supposedly. I really only see a major difference if I use a better HD television. I have satellite TV in HD and I really don't see a difference at all....anyway...

I am sooo making my boyfriend buy it for me. I've spent so much on MJ already. I already told him, "If you REALLY love me get me that DVD. I must have it. It is important to me."

THIS IS IT would have been the greatest show ever. Now someone else (another artist) is going to come along and steal all of the ideas that Michael and his crew had in store. It's gonna happen. Just watch. :rolleyes:

Well, it says that the walmart has an hour more of bonus feautres.