Not Guilty Verdict Sparks Media Meltdown — MJEOL Bullet #274

IrishFaery

:thumbsup

I especially love the "lucious 14 year old boy" comment. Classic. I remember when HOprah gave her comments on the Bashit mockumentary and a woman in the audience asked her if she would share sleep with a child even if she felt close to them. And her response was "I wouldn't put myself in that position." Lord, I read all kinds of stuff into that! The woman was staring at her in total bewilderment as though she could not understand what the big feckin' deal was.

Yeah the "where there's smoke" comment is getting old. I had to correct someone on another board for using that comment. I told her that dry ice could give the effect of smoke.

Louise Palanker has been a funnier joke than the ones she tells. I wish I could challenge her. She insists that a molester got away. But here is where she tickles me. She says that Gavin is a smart and sweet and honest kid. Only ONE other person in this whole saga that knew Gavin descibed him in that same way: Michael Jackson.

Nancy Disgrace especially cracked me up. In her ominous tone she asked where the alleged victim and his family were while showing the joyous shots at Nevvy. I said to myself "I expect somewhere trying to avoid getting busted by the government for welfare fraud."

Oh, and one must not forget that Nancy Grace's shnit has been coming out about her naughty prosecutorial days. The pundits have been unusually quiet about that. Look for the bombs to start dropping soon.

HeavenSent

Nancy Grace needs to be on watch for real. She looked like she could go run off a cliff last night.

And Pat Lalama. I heard her on the radio Friday night, talking about NAMBLA and how people like Michael make her sick. To hear her voice, you could just FEEL her hate. Amazing.

Great write up as usual, whisper. :thumbsup For those of us who can't get to a TV, you're a godsend.

Thank you!

Frenchy

HUGE DEFEAT FOR NANCY GRACE

I watched Nancy Grace yesterday. I sooooo wanted to see what she had to say.
And guess what? She was pissed... Calm but pissed. She even acknowledged it herself. Before the first break, she even said something like: Well ladies of gentlemen, to all the people who've been watching this show since the beginning of the trial, I'm gonna take a big bite of crow sandwich and it's not gonna taste good... And then she bit in a big sandwich! :lol: I have to admit thought it was funny. I still thought: That's right, f*** you, b***! But she acknowledged her defeat with... Grace.

Well, that's until Debra Opri appeared on the show. For those who don't know, Debra Opri is Joe and Katherine Jackson's lawyer. After Nancy Grace interviewed the jury foreperson, she talked to Opri who showed a newspaper to the camera that said NOT GUILTY in big bold letters and said something like: That's right Nancy, he's not guilty, NOT GUILTY, and you are just going to have to live with this. So stop trying to have a retrial on your show! Even the DA acknowledged his defeat, so why can't you?
To which Grace changed back to Disgrace saying: We all know what the verdict is, so why don't you stop rubbing it in our face? :lol:

Then she turned to the psychologist (who got so many facelifts that she probably needs a psychologist herself) and said: Boy do I need a psychologist tonight...

That's right Nancy. You've needed one since day one!
Whisper, if you have some clips from the show, I wish you'd post them here -- they sure are worth it!!

mjlovergurl

i saw Nancy Disgrace's show and i was just laying back and laughing my ass off at how she seemed to wanna kill her self! I love it!!! That Bitch got what was comming and i hope to god to choked on that crow sandwitch. LOL!!! Vindicatin baby!!

Frenchy

Originally posted by HeavenSent
she still isn't going to let this go.
She tried to make the jury foreman say that he thought MJ probably did do something to the kids. Couldn't do it so she seemed really frustrated. So Debra Opri rubbing it in her face again and again was tough for her... and hilarious for me! Man was she pissed. But then again, she's always been so rude to Opri (and usually to all her guests on her show), sometimes even plainly laughing at her comments, almost telling her she was stupid -- that I thought that this time Opri was right doing it over and over again and clearly enjoying her sweet revenge. Remember Nancy, what goes around...

It's just like that dude with the bow tie who said that he feels like he's from another planet for thinking that MJ is still guilty. Well, bow tie dude, you probably are! Just acknowledge the verdict and shut up, for Pete's sake!

OK, two down, but there are a few more to go: Anybody heard anything from Stacy Brownnoser, Dan Abrams and, especially, Diane Demon?

Can you guys believe that this is MJ's first day as a truly free man since the arrest? YAY!!!