NOT GUILTY!!!!

A

Anonymous

MJ looked so numb and traumatized. But it's over, so now he can go home and heal.

I love you so much Michael Jackson!

EAT CROW YOU MOTHER****ERS!

ForeverMJLover

Yes..Yes.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God he`s free excuse me but I think this is fitting :sneddoncrybaby

MJPowerOfLove

mjp1.jpg

MICHAEL, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Black Loafers

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!! *cries happy tears* *jumps up and down* I kneeewww it I kneeew it!!! So everyone who belived that he was guilty....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA HAAA HA HA in your face!!!! :biglaugh: :drinkingb

I am going to celebrate tomorrow with some friends

LuckyStar

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
MJ looked so numb and traumatized. But it's over, so now he can go home and heal.

I love you so much Michael Jackson!

EAT CROW YOU MOTHER****ERS!

Where can i find the pics???

Dark_Eyez

I cannot wait for him to get back to Neverland! I hope he hugs his kids so fricking hard that they're eyes pop out......well......not literally.....but you get my point.

Ebony Eyes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's my Boy. Michael was loved by someone in Heaven. God is good!

MJchick19

MWAHAHA...I swear I burst into tears when I was listening. I'm so happy! Tom Sneddon and Nancy Grace can both go to hell. Period.

A

Anonymous

:laugh

I hope you guys didn't expect the whole word to embrace him. Nope, everyone that said he was guilty before are still saying it.

But, WE have the truth. =) And MJ can go home and rest and all that good stuff. He seriously looked drained.

So screw what the others say.

[o_O]...I see you lurking. I thought you were leaving! :p

-MyAngelMJ-

Finally Justice is served. Michael is finally vindicated. Not Guilty on all charges. My confidence in jury system has just increased.

Michael, I love you and god bless you.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Oh, GOD I can't tell you how happy I am right now-- you all know! -- omfg omfg omfg omfg...

DUDE!! I don't know what I'm going to spend more time doing. Calling all my friends and family SCREAMING that he's innocent, or laughing in the faces of non-believers.

I cannot WAIT to see the look on Diane Dimond's faaace!!!

After so much heavy-duty praying from myself, and my friends... oh, God. It's come true. Michael's free.

We're free.

My hands are still shaking, a bit..

I love you guys SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. You were there for me n I hope I was there for you.

GOD BLESS MICHAEL! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!