NOT GUILTY!!!!

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! iM AT SCHOOL RITE NOW AND EVERYONE GOT THEIR PHONE TEXTED AND RADIOS ON AND TOLD ME HE WAS INNOCENT AND I STARTED CRYING IT HASNT HIT ME YEST THO!!!!!!!!!!! A GUY JUST CAME INTO OUR COMPUTER LAB AND YELLED "MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT, HE REALLY IS!" DEAR LORD THANKYOU FOR LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNEDDON U DIRTY WEK MUTHAFU CKER, HOW DO U FEEL NOW U FU CKER?!!!!!

mjlovergurl

OMG!!!! IM SOOO FRIGGING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! VINDICATION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOM SNEDDON **** OFF!!!!!!

Warrior

Wow.. Sneddon looks ill :D

Ew he smiled.

"If you take the time to investigate the case, you will know that it's (Not Guilty) not true."

BOFL didn't the jurors just do that?! :laugh

MJSpice

NOT GUILTY! NOT GUILTY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

From MJSpice

mjlovergurl

awwww poor Sneddy. is he crying! awww. hahahhahhahahhaha!!!!!!! im soo happy you guys! my mom stood by me during this and she was just as happy as me when the Not guilty verdict came in on all counts. im soooo happy and right now all i wanna do is party!!

Mahesh1

DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE DIE SNEDDON DIE

A

Anonymous

Oh yeah Sneddon. Blame it on the celebrity factor. You suck ass.

frozen rose

Thanks be to God. I was shaking when I heard the verdict. Me and my mum would like to say "We tip our hats to the jurors, for being right in their decision, to Michael Jackson, for being such a trooper for 2 and a half years and T.Mez, thank you for defending Michael front this and helping him suciede through this terrible time"

In the words of T.Mez: "Justice has been served"

A

Anonymous

WOOOHOOOOOO! I was shaking and crying and almost vomiting. now I feel so .. AHH! I can't explain! I am happier than ever!

Off_the_wall

The happiest day of my life!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU THOMAS MESEREAU! SNEDDON, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!!!!

My mum came in when it was over and hugged and and said 'you were right, hes going home now' and she gave me the biggest hug and i just burst into tears!