NOT GUILTY!!!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Frenchy
Does anyone know what the jurors had to say during their talk with the media?

They seemed nice a reasonable. Especially the old lady, she was very friendly.

They didn't like the mother. The foreman, who is hispanic said he was put off when she winked at him and said 'You know how our people are'. He goes 'No.' :laugh

The others didn't like how she snapped at them. She old lady goes 'Don't snap at me lady.'
And everyone started laughing. They laughed at the hispanic man too.

Miakoda Moon

Thank you JESUS! I was so happy when the virdict was read! GOD BLESS MICHAEL!

I was hoping my dad would say, 'Ok, He's been proven not guilty so maybe he didn't do it.' But what the hell was I thinkin? All I said 2 him was, 'Did you hear about Michael? He was found Not Guilty." & next thing I know, he's talking about OJ SIMPSON! He said, 'Yea, he was found guilty! I still think he did it!'. I swear some ppl in this world...

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
They didn't like the mother. The foreman, who is hispanic said he was put off when she winked at him and said 'You know how our people are'. He goes 'No.' :laugh

Yeah, I posted that earlier. The nerve of that wacky ass. None of the jurors seemed to think too highly of her....Just from their reactions about the reporter's questions, they were all like "oh here we go, do we haveta talk about her funky behind?"

She certaintly did NO favors for this case. There was not one good thing she did for the pros. Nothing!

abbymjgirl

THANK GOD FOR JUSTICE!!

I just gotta say that everyone who knows Michael, even from a distance, knows that he was innocent! YES!

Nothing can bring down my parade!

Tom Sneddon was about to cry, I bet!! He was to sh*t his pants! He probably did!

Michael, you were vindicated and now can show the world who you are!! You have throught the past and will continue!! LOVE YOU!

MjsBabyMomma

OMG, I WAS SCREAMING, SHAKING, YELLING, CRYING. this day is unbelieveably amazing. we stood by him and it's paid off guys! I LOVE U MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE MADE IT!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

MrsBigE

Originally posted by Miakoda Moon
Thank you JESUS! I was so happy when the virdict was read! GOD BLESS MICHAEL!

I was hoping my dad would say, 'Ok, He's been proven not guilty so maybe he didn't do it.' But what the hell was I thinkin? All I said 2 him was, 'Did you hear about Michael? He was found Not Guilty." & next thing I know, he's talking about OJ SIMPSON! He said, 'Yea, he was found guilty! I still think he did it!'. I swear some ppl in this world...

I know how you feel, but you must realize that most people who thought Michael was guilty are going to continue to think he's guilty. If Michael had been convicted (I shudder as I type those words) they would have been as thrilled as we are with the acquittal. They will now try to save face - or uphold their beliefs - by saying he's guilty, but he got "lucky". Most will never say "OK, the jury finds him not guilty on all counts, so maybe he isn't guilty." It's even more frustrating because most of the people I know who didn't believe Michael to be innocent haven't followed the case, and based their "verdict" on what they see in the media...which we all know can be just a bunch of BS.

Anyway...take comfort in the fact that we believed and so did the jury! YAY!

mj_kougra

OMFG! I WAS IN BEST BUY WHEN I HEARD THIS! I JUST HAPPENED TO BE WALKING BY THE RADIO SECTION AND IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON THE CHANNEL THAT AS SOON AS THE VERDICT WAS OUT, I HEARD IT! I walked by, heard "Michael Jackson" and CRANKED it--

"The day Michael Jackson has been waiting for, not guilty on all counts, total, complete vindication, and it has just happened, today..."

I jumped up and down SCREEEAAAMING "INNOCENT HE'S INNOCENT AAAAHHHH" and EVERYONE turned around and stared and I ran out the store skipping and hopping "INNOCENT WOOHOO!!!"

I will never forget this day.

mj_kougra

Oh, and did any of you bother to catch Enquirer? NOW they're saying he was framed. Dirty rat bastards! BTW, remember to pick up ur newspapers tomorrow!

Danielle Oliver

I don´t have CJ or Court TV, but anyone can tell me how was Diane Dimond's and Namcy Disgrace's reactions to the verdict?

I would love to see their mad faces.

MrsBigE

I was so nervous waiting for the verdict to be read. Deep down in my soul I knew Michael was innocent, but I've also read stories of people who were wrongly convicted. I just didn't want that to happen to Michael. I kept praying for him and his children.

I admit when I heard the first "Not guilty" I was pleased, but surprised. LOL! I guess i was so prepared for the worst that I was surprised by the words I wanted to hear! Then I held my breath for the verdict on the 2nd count...the one that would have possibly sent him to prison for almost 20 years...until I heard "Not guilty"! At that point I was certain he would be completely cleared!

All I can say is...Thank you God! Michael, rest and relax...you deserve it! To the believers: It's finally over! And to the non-believers: Well, the verdict speaks for itself!

I love Michael and I love you guys here on MJEOL! :)

Tiger Lilly

I was watching the news live and I was crying and screaming and shaking! It was so nerve-racking! I KNEW he was innocent! We made it guys! :D I'm so, so relieved! :heart2:

minnie michael

awww i wanna tear my poor pc to pieces..i couldnot post one hour ago and suddenly my pc was down and i wanna beat it up..

and Michael..i wanna see MIke's pics today.. i am so happy i wanna say a lot of words to my friends here..and i wanna tell you my dream is come ture..i wanna say i wanna cry i wanna cry my eyeballs out..and we were suffering so much..and Michael..i love you from the bottom of my deepest soul and heart..i have told you this countless of times..and i wanna tell you again..i feel so happy today , because my Michael is proven innocent..this is official..and i wanna jump on MIchael right now..awwwww

Drizzl

Whether or not Michael can now make a comeback with his career pales in comparison to this, his freedom and vindication.