NOT GUILTY!!!!

SpeedDemonGrl

YYYYYYEEAAAHHHHH!!!! I knew without a doubt in my mind that he was 1000% INNOCENT!!!!!! The jury made the right desision!!! I am soooooo happy 4 MIKE!!!!!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :sneddoncrybaby

ThrillerGirl_

YAY!!! I was holding my breath while the verdict was read.. WE MADE IT GUYS! I KNEW WE WOULD!! Thank God! This is the happiest day of my life. Thanks for sticking up together and being strong during these years. Love you all so much!
And to Michael: I LOVE YOUUU! May you now rest and heal your wounds. This is OVER now! :D

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by ThrillerGirl_
YAY!!! I was holding my breath while the verdict was read.. WE MADE IT GUYS! I KNEW WE WOULD!! Thank God! This is the happiest day of my life. Thanks for sticking up together and being strong during these years. Love you all so much!
And to Michael: I LOVE YOUUU! May you now rest and heal your wounds. This is OVER now! :D

:) WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

believer

Just finished reading up on all the news, the tension before the verdict was read, the outbreak of joy... Man, now I regret I didn't stay in front of the computer. I had soo given up on hearing a verdict today I actually went off and played some music of my own to take my mind off things.
And on the way home I heard it on the car radio, MY GOD I nearly ran the car off the road... they made it really nerve-racking, too, by not announcing the result right away but playing the juror's voice.
God is great.

Michael, I've always believed in you. From the bottom of my heart I wish you and your children well and I hope we fans can do something to heal the hurt of what they've done to you. I love you sooooo much.

Whisper and all the contributors on the board, you've been my lifeline through this, thank you!!!
I'm looking forward to videos of the media reactions (some heavy hinting here ;)). It may be hateful, but I *have* to see the smirks wiped off their smug hypocrite faces.

Annieruok7

I cried and laughed at the same time...

I can't even describe how I felt when I heard the two most beautiful words on the face of this earth... NOT GUILTY...

I love you Michael, I always have and I always will...
Thank You God, all praises to you, only You could do something so magnificent!

I am so happy for MJ and his entire family, its all over, and we all saw it through to the end, some of us quietly on the sidelines, and others were right out there in the midst of all of this tiresome chaos...we made it...

Peace and God bless you all, all of us...

Love,
Annie :banana-mu

WHEN I'M BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN - MICHAEL BOLTON
Gonna break these chains around me, gonna learn to fly again...
may be hard, may be hard but I'll do it,
when I'm back on my feet again.
Soon these tears will all be dryin, soon these eyes, will see the sun
might take time,might take time but I'll see it...
when I'm back in my feet again.
When I'm back on my feet again,
I'll walk proud down this street again.
And they'll all look at me again,
and they'll see that I'm STRONG.
Gonna hear the children laughing,gonna hear the voices sing,
won't be long, won't be long till I hear them.
When I'm back on my feet again.
Gonna feel the sweet light of heaven, shining down its light on me
One sweet day, one sweet day I will feel it,
When I'm back on my feet again.
When I'm back on my feet again,
I'll walk proud down this street again.
And they'll all look at me again,
and they'll see that I'm STRONG.
AND I'M NOT GONNA CRAWL AGAIN!!!
I'LL LEARN TO STAND TALL AGAIN!!
I'M NOT GONNA FALL AGAIN!!!
CUZ I'VE LEARNED TO BE STRONG!!!
I'll be back on my feet...again...

Lithium

this is a bit O/T: but can anyone tell me where i can find some good pics of today's court pictures? i wanna blend them for my sig. thanks! :D

maintenant

Originally posted by Mahesh1
SNEDDON IS CRYING, LITERALLY CRYING, CHEAP SHIT

Is that true, that f.cker is really CRYING, I mean, TEARS? What the f.ck does he have to cry about, he's the one who moved on bringing on all this unjustified misery. If he doesn't want to cry, then maybe next time he won't try to ruin the life of an innocent man.

maintenant

Originally posted by Mahesh1
SNEDDON IS BEING A BITCH, HE S ALOSER. HE SHOULD FACE THAT AND KILL HIMSELF. HES BLAMING THE DEFEAT ON CELEBRITY FACTOR, WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

What a low-life bastard he is. He really didn't expect to WIN, did he? He needs to face it, he had a HORRIBLE case that he never should have brought to trial. See, this is what having an evil vendetta will do, he got his in the end, just as he deserved. Thank God for this jury, 12 amazingly wonderful people! I love THEM so much!

maintenant

Originally posted by minnie michael
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MINNIE IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW..WWWWWWWWWW :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

I LOVE you Minnie! I'm sharing in your inexpressible joy! I love everybody here who stuck with Michael throughout this whole ordeal!