NOT GUILTY!!!!

Drizzl

It's very interesting what the haters are trying to say now. Excuse after excuse is coming out now. They just don't know when to quit.

maintenant

Originally posted by Frenchy
We should all celebrate by buying a MJ CD or DVD tonight... Wouldn't that be a great way to celebrate?
Even a single. I'm sure there must be something that you guys don't have. Even a second Invincible album with a different color!
I know that's the way I'm going to celebrate tonight...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER...

Official: :sneddoncrybaby

FRENCHY! One of my favorite posters! I'm going to guy the BOX SET, myself. I already have most of that music, but still, I want THAT on my shelf! I'd buy one for each of the jurors if I could afford it, but instead, I'll just thank them in my prayers.

maintenant

Originally posted by RottenBlackRoses
I CANT CALM DOWN LOL MY SIDE HURTS LOL! IM SO EXCITED MY MOM WAS LIKE CAAAAAAALM DOWN! LOL.ShE DIDNT WANT ME TO GET TO EXCITED.BECAUSE OF MY HEART PROBLEMS I KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO JUIMP UP AND DOWN BUT I COULDNT HELP IT>

I think you heart is even STRONGER, now! (Love will do that!)

Miakoda Moon

I know how you feel, but you must realize that most people who thought Michael was guilty are going to continue to think he's guilty. If Michael had been convicted (I shudder as I type those words) they would have been as thrilled as we are with the acquittal. They will now try to save face - or uphold their beliefs - by saying he's guilty, but he got "lucky". Most will never say "OK, the jury finds him not guilty on all counts, so maybe he isn't guilty." It's even more frustrating because most of the people I know who didn't believe Michael to be innocent haven't followed the case, and based their "verdict" on what they see in the media...which we all know can be just a bunch of BS.

Anyway...take comfort in the fact that we believed and so did the jury! YAY!

Yes, I know. But I know he's innocent! The only reason my father thinks he's guilty, is b/c michael is diffrent! But damn, if every-1 was the same this world would B so damn boring! haha. I'm proud of Michael! & I hope at least some ppl have learned NEVER to judge sum-1 till you've walked in their shoes! As an activist I defended MJ cause I didn't like wat I saw! & my dad dosen't understand that! But I don't really care, I'm happy 4 Michael & I bealive in his innocense!

ThrillerGirl_

Feels like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders, which I've been carrying these past two years. I can only imagine how Michael must be feeling right now! :D :heart2:

A

Anonymous

I wonder if it's even sucken in for him. He looked so drained as he walked out.

dangerous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I wonder if it's even sucken in for him. He looked so drained as he walked out.
Yea youre right, he did. Id imagine its hard to have a feeling of joy after this. It never should have been brought, hes probably just releived. I guess its not simply "happy", he didnt get away with anything, its probably a different kind of happy, or maybe of thankfullness. Eitherway, hes a free man now, he can feel however the hell he wants! :D :D

dangerous

^^YES!!!! MIke doesnt have to do a damn thing for us for the rest of his life!! HES FREEE!!! go on Mike!! Sit up in that tree and play with the leaves!!! Do yo damn thang!!!!

A

Anonymous

I thought I was gunna have a heart attack when I was listening. Everytime they said 'not guilty' I'd get happy and then go 'wait!!! there still more!'.

:laugh

My body was shakinggggg.