NOT GUILTY!!!!

dangerous

omg i was in the subway listening to a cracking radio and all i heard live was count 6 and 7, and after each one i said "yes" and did that lil fist thingy :lol: . Then the subway went underground and i had to wait soooo long to hear it! i almost fell to the ground after it went underground!! ppl thought i was going mad. I was shaking and had tears!!!

LoveMeIfYouDare

my heart was pounding like a million times a sec after i heard the news and still am...im so happy and it made me believe in law again...i was so afriad that the haters will win but i guess all our prayers paid off and God certainly loves Michael...i hope those who tried to frame him will burn in hell!!!!!

abbymjgirl

Thank you whisper!
I am still a little shaken, I have to admit. I am just soooo damn happy that all this stuid thing is in the past, even tho we're gonna hear it the next couple of weeks!:D

I hope Michael is doing fine and ... what more can I say but that I am soooo, damn happy!!!

!!!I LOVE YOU MICHAEL AND FAMILY!!!

SpecialJanet25

Yall, should had seem Brian Oxman went off on Nancy Disgrace. Brian was trying to prove a point about the sleepovers and Nancy kept going on and on, what's he doing sleeping with boys. I'm like, bitch will you shut the f**k and listent to the man. The same with Danny Chicken Little Abams.

ALLLLLLLL COUNTS INNOCENT!

the way I found out... was.... I just popped online to send something for Dad, and saw Amrai's (marialovesmjj) MSN name: "NOT GUILTY!!!". I was like -- could it be? Could it be?!

YES!

and I saw the headline: JACKSON ACQUITTED!

I was shaking, my hands were shaking, I freaked and went SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE aloud! At that moment, all of us fans felt the same way...that's another thing that was an amazing, warm feeling. A united VICTORY...

<3 I love you Michael...

Thank you God...This is a glorious day for all of us especially to Michael. Finally, JUSTICE had PREVAIL. I'm especially happy cuz this is my first day in College and I was so nervous. Then my sister woke me up around 5:30 in the morning she said Michael's all over the news. I was so happy I was jumping up and down and screaming like a damn fool!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I suddenly felt confident and then I saw my English teacher and she congratulated me. She said, "I know you're very happy with this dayyyyyy!!!" HAHAHA! I sure am!!!!

abbymjgirl

I was waching nancy Grace cause I wanted to see her sh!t her pants, which she did! MAN! Will she ever face the fact that she was wrong?! I guess not! Debra Opri was like: "The jurors faced the fact that he was innocent, now you shoul, too!" Something like that...She was like not listening and totally ignored her!!!

She was wrong as hell! Like we didn't know!!

I'm ova here enjoying my night, saying a prayer to God and I'm happy that DS got his a** whupped!!!

linzfinz03

I am so happy for Michael now. While they were reading off the counts I was praying to God the whole time "Please God let Michael be innocent of all the charges". At the end of it they were showing all the fans hugging and celebrating...it kinda made me jealous. I wish I could have been there celebrating with them. I went to Florida last week and I didn`t even meet any MJ fans there. I never heard of one person even talking about MJ. Oh well now I `m back in Arkansas all alone. Anyway, this is about MJ and his victory.

I`m so proud of him.

floacist

I didnt see any of the coverage leading up to it but I caught it when the doves were let free, man I dont remember crying happy tears like that in ages or ever actually.

frozen rose

I cried, even before the verdict was announced. I mean, just seeing Michael in this condiction breaks my heart. When he seemed to turn around, entering the courtroom, my heart just rose, I haven't seen such courage, even in pain for years. I was so scared at the fact that Michael, by the jurors was be accident, found guilty.

Thank to God that our fear didn't come true, huh?

A

Anonymous

mwahaha.gif

Jexy

Originally posted by whisper

Max Kellerman goes off on Carlson

hey how long will this max kellerman video stay on? or can i download it somehow? my family and i are huge max kellerman fans and obviously even bigger mj fans, so this clip would be perfect :D

A

Anonymous

Can I just say that with those sunglasses on, he looks like Geraldo. :laugh