NOT GUILTY!!!!

Originally posted by privacy
:D Manda I bought that paper for the first and last time today! :laugh

P6140016.jpg

:D

lol! whoo!! im gonna buy A LOT today as well!

privacy

Yeh Emma.. I know.. it's horrible isn't it? I think I'm getting used to the papers calling him that.. which I don't want to be used to, but it's happening.

Also.. the word 'jacko' stands out so well on a page with the use of letters J and K.. ho hum. Media will always be bloodthirsty disrespecting media.

I'ma put them up on my walls anyway. Otherwise I'll wake up and think it was a dream :laugh

privacy

I just love how it says "Not Guilty" and "Cleared" in big letters :D with pretty pics of him too which makes a change from the altered ones.

DarkChild

Ahhh I gotta go out and get a paper, we don't get them delivered :laugh

OMG and I'm going to see him in 32 days. Nothing like going to see a free man :D :tooexcite

MJISHOT

did u guys see the clip of some of the jurors being interviewed, i think by nancy disgrace, and three put their hands up when asked if they still had doubts about michael!!! *rolls eyes*

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I couldnt post yesterday on the forum because it was too busy,but i'm soooooo happy for michael! i'm over the moon!. Justice has been done!!!!.

HeavenSent

Nancy is reveling in trying to re-try this trial. She cannot stand this crap.

The jurors did what they were supposed to do. Whether or not they have doubts about Michael does not mean that the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt those allegations. They could have many doubts of him that have nothing to do w/the acts of molestation. They are not admitting that they might have made the wrong decision; they may not neccessarily agree that all the choices that he has made. I mean, goodness...he's not this man of Godly perfection. He's HUMAN.

She seems to equate those jurors feelings as something substantial; like it's supposed to mean that even though he was acquitted in a court of law, he still should walk around going "well, damn not everyone likes me, I guess I AM guilty."

B*tch, the trial is OVER. I am SO not concerned with her dumb butt. She acts like Judge Melville is going to walk on her show and pull a "do-over", and all of a sudden the prosecution's shoddy job on proving the case is going to be nullified.

She is so bitter. There was no evidence. They could not possibly convict. Not guilty. End of story.

*LoVeLy~OnE*

Ive been at MJJF so I havent had the time to post here, but omg! Im so happy, im overjoyed, i cant believe its over, and michaels free! :D :tooexcite

We love you, Michael! Relax sweetie... you totally deserve it!

floetic_justice

WHO WANTS ORGY?!
LEAVE IT TO YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT :lol: Everyone was blowing up my phone and IMs that day. My friend said the same exact thing when she called me back. She was like OMG ANGIE I FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX! :crackingu

I agree Carla. (On what you said on page 11 lol) Thats why I dont fvck with Fox News, I didnt bother to flip to that channel because I knew it would be bull. I think I did once, I saw exactly what I expected and flipped back. Predictable losers.

They didn't like the mother. The foreman, who is hispanic said he was put off when she winked at him and said 'You know how our people are'. He goes 'No.'
They were best. That old lady was soo cute to me hehe.

MJISHOT

carla, there cant possibly be talk of a re-trial??? he was found innocent. they cant do that just cos they arent happy with the result :S

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MJISHOT
carla, there cant possibly be talk of a re-trial??? he was found innocent. they cant do that just cos they arent happy with the result :S
Exactly. Those b*tches are just bitter and just can't let go.

If I were them, I'd worry more about Michael suing their bitter asses!!!!!! All the crap they talked during the trial. All the slander. Man...I'd be counting my pennies right about now.

mjmsc

i'm really,really happy he was find not guilty!the jury took the right decision!and Nancy should accept she's just a huge loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!they all lost!we win!!!!!!!!!!