NOT GUILTY!!!!

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Exactly. Those b*tches are just bitter and just can't let go.

If I were them, I'd worry more about Michael suing their bitter asses!!!!!! All the crap they talked during the trial. All the slander. Man...I'd be counting my pennies right about now.

they cant do it tho can they??

Hello everyone.

It's really great to read everyone's comments regarding Michael's triumphant victory that he truly deserved. Justice HAS prevailed. Lets all pray now that god will give strength to Michael to have the ability to carry on with his life and again grace the world with his talent and inspiration.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MJISHOT
they cant do it tho can they??
Nope. It is over, the jury has spoken, and they'll just have to deal with it. There's no legal way that they can re-try this...But they'll attempt to do it in the media. Anything to keep Michael looking guilty in their eyes.

Karma is a b! like they say. THey messed w/it too much. I honestly don't think that's the last we'll hear about them. I wouldn't be suprised if they either A. Get sued B. Lose their jobs somehow, someway...or C. Both :D

A

Anonymous

Nancy is reveling in trying to re-try this trial. She cannot stand this crap.

The jurors did what they were supposed to do. Whether or not they have doubts about Michael does not mean that the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt those allegations. They could have many doubts of him that have nothing to do w/the acts of molestation. They are not admitting that they might have made the wrong decision; they may not neccessarily agree that all the choices that he has made. I mean, goodness...he's not this man of Godly perfection. He's HUMAN.

She seems to equate those jurors feelings as something substantial; like it's supposed to mean that even though he was acquitted in a court of law, he still should walk around going "well, damn not everyone likes me, I guess I AM guilty."

B*tch, the trial is OVER. I am SO not concerned with her dumb butt. She acts like Judge Melville is going to walk on her show and pull a "do-over", and all of a sudden the prosecution's shoddy job on proving the case is going to be nullified.

She is so bitter. There was no evidence. They could not possibly convict. Not guilty. End of story.

:bleh:

She knows she looks like a fool. Did do see Debra Opri? She was harlarious!

'It's OVER Nancy!!! Put the book away Nancy!' flashing that newspaper at her face.

Halarious!

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
sadsneddon.JPG

:crackingu

:crackingu

abbymjgirl

Nancy Grace can kiss our A**! She still cannot except the fact that Michael's Innocent. Man, is it that hard for her to undestand? Well, seeing how she has her head up her a**...:D

Tom Mesereau was great in and out of the courthouse! Nothing but slam dunks, bay-bay!

Michael's innocent, just face it stupid Nancy!!

Nancy is reveling in trying to re-try this trial. She cannot stand this crap.

The jurors did what they were supposed to do. Whether or not they have doubts about Michael does not mean that the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt those allegations. They could have many doubts of him that have nothing to do w/the acts of molestation. They are not admitting that they might have made the wrong decision; they may not neccessarily agree that all the choices that he has made. I mean, goodness...he's not this man of Godly perfection. He's HUMAN.

She seems to equate those jurors feelings as something substantial; like it's supposed to mean that even though he was acquitted in a court of law, he still should walk around going "well, damn not everyone likes me, I guess I AM guilty."

B*tch, the trial is OVER. I am SO not concerned with her dumb butt. She acts like Judge Melville is going to walk on her show and pull a "do-over", and all of a sudden the prosecution's shoddy job on proving the case is going to be nullified.

She is so bitter. There was no evidence. They could not possibly convict. Not guilty. End of story.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabloid Junkie

Hmmm, that's hard to say. I remember the board was almost down because it was overcrowded, and we didn't know who posted the first thread, or post about it?!?!

Romimj

OMG!!! I REMEMBER THIS DAY!!! JUNE OF 2005!!! My family and I were watching…*Oprah* I know :rolleyes: Then they said BREAKING NEWS FROM CALIFORNIA!!!! And I practically was shaking… Then when they said NOT GUILTY!!!! I slid down 2 the floor, dont know how but I did… Started bawling and cried all over… I was just sitting there numb but felt as if something heavy lifted off my soulders… The next day, I went to school(I was in 10th grade), and saw ppl. that said hurtful stuff to me during the whole trial!!! THey didnt even look @ Me in the eye… :yeahright I was like Yesss BICHIIIIZZZZ MY Man won… what now??? :whistling

But then IN JUNE OF 2009… WHAT A SADDD SADDD DAYYY!!!! :crying

L.o.v.e.
Romi