Nothing is wrong with Mike. He\'s ok!

Mack Dogg

For Immediate Release

March 29, 2007

RUMOR REGARDING HOSPITALIZATION OF MICHAEL JACKSON NOT TRUE

Washington, D.C. -- In response to media inquiries, Mr. Michael Jackson is not currently in the hospital nor has he been hospitalized with pneumonia.

Thank you for your inquiries and your concern

Don't believe everything you read.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;188664 said:
I totally didn't even hear this one! Well, glad to hear he's okay.
Me neither, Jelly! Which can only be a good thing, cause we didn't have to go through any worrying, lol!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I think that's a 'yes'. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the kind of perv that would sneak into Mike's room and sniff his underwear if given the chance. Bastard.

I hadn't heard of this rumor, either..I was fortunate enough to have come in on this later today and thus read Raymone's statement FIRST. :) So typical of Friedman to start something like that..:rolleyes:

Glad to hear it's not true and that it was apparently just a minor cold (per what Raymone has been quoted as saying in some of the other articles out there about this, at least)..hope he eats a lot of chicken noodle soup and rests/has rested up, though..aww! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple

devries

i was watching news before work as i do and ch. 70(foxnews) had breaking news lol

the guy say we are recieving breaking news roger f. is reporting that michael jackson blah blah blah( u get the point)

1st off breaking news lol he got sick people.
2nd roger is a ****
3rd what was i doing on foxnews
4th bain said nothing was wrong
5th the guy talking said bain said he was fine, but yet he still put it on the air
6th i am done

HeavenSent

I first saw it on the Fox News website being reported as Breaking News followed by, 'details to follow' or something to that effect. Big letters and everything. Got me nervous as hell at first, despite it being from Rog because any time you hear about something like this, there's always that voice that says, "OMG. No way..." That's why I made a thread asking if anyone else had heard anything.

I decided to hit up all the sites to check it out. But funny though, NO ONE else had picked up on this news but him and his inflated ass. Makes you wonder if his "sources" are his delusional mind because I swear, you do not just come up with headlines like this without some concrete proof.

Wierd ass. He does have a hard on for Mike. I've been clinging on to this theory every since I got hip to the guy. He's probably stalking him as we speak.

TruthSeeker

Roger is an idiot!

I'm sorry and I know I am going to sound cruel but I cracked up watching fans on the other board having panic attacks over it. OMG James Brown had it and he died OMG OMG OMG

I mean please it's not that serious and only Fox News reported it! Then when TMZ had the balls to say they had a source close to him PLEASE :lol

HeavenSent

To be fair, this wasn't just a, "Michael spotted at local ATM" this was somthing dealing with a topic far more severe, and folks didn't know what to think.

It's time to move on now, so I don't know why fans are still panicking.

What I'm finding hilarious AND depressing, is Roger's obsession with all things Michael. I'm getting hives just thinking about that man's crush on him.

Shannon

whisper;188681 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was the kind of perv that would sneak into Mike's room and sniff his underwear if given the chance. Bastard.

As much as I hate the mere thought of it, I wholeheartedly agree.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Jackson ill, but not in hospital

LAS VEGAS - Michael Jackson is "a little bit under the weather," but hasn't sought hospital treatment, his spokeswoman said.

"He is not in the hospital and he has not been in the hospital," Raymone K. Bain said Thursday, denying reports that Jackson had been hospitalized with pneumonia...

Bain said she spoke with Jackson from his home, where he was conducting meetings with business associates. The 48-year-old pop star has been living in Las Vegas while he evaluates his options for a comeback deal.

Jackson moved to Las Vegas late last year. He had been living abroad since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges.

Bain said a few members of the Jackson entourage had fallen ill after a recent trip abroad.

"I don't know how the doctors have diagnosed it," Bain said.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070330/ap_en_ot/people_michael_jackson_6

ajkinkycuffs

Well, that definately is a sound explanation. Especially meeting alot of people everyday, AND traveling, lack of sleep, time zones, may not be eating regularly according to the body (because of time zones), and germs in general that float around, and the body not being able to get ample time to fight the virus or infection, caused him to have the cold, which was the result.
Then the media of course get's wind of it, and has their usual spindoctor of stories ready just in case something like this happens - AGAIN. Like the game of telephone, only you get paid to tell bullshit. So yeah :D

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;188708 said:
Well, that definately is a sound explanation. Especially meeting alot of people everyday, AND traveling, lack of sleep, time zones, may not be eating regularly according to the body (because of time zones), and germs in general that float around, and the body not being able to get ample time to fight the virus or infection, caused him to have the cold, which was the result.
Then the media of course get's wind of it, and has their usual spindoctor of stories ready just in case something like this happens - AGAIN. Like the game of telephone, only you get paid to tell bullshit. So yeah :D

I was just about to say the same thing, Jelly. :thumbsup