Offical 31st May 2005 Thread: No court today, just discussion about instru.

sistahlamb

Here's an update but I didn't really understand half of it.

Maybe ya'll will:

court T.V:- Special on the Defence case at 11:30 California time today.

They can split up all the charges-saying they may not believe the brother but, could believe the accuser

T-Mez- Is not in court today to talk about what can or can not be used?- They said he is practicing in the mirror for the closing!

One lawyer said "It is hard to believe that a 13 year old did not know what masterbation was" ha-ha

Court- Is losing votes for MJ- so.everyone please vote! I know it does not help his case but, It might shut them up!

They said that tape of the boy was just a killing in this case! Funny, I heard different!

Tommy boy is not doing the closing, because he knows people think he hates MJ, so he passed the buck The judge said" whoever started the beginning of this case, will end it....but, again he allowed it!

One lawyer said" That Judge had been just to kind to the procecution"!
Yes, we all know that!

Watch the T.V. at 11:30 if poss........................

Could someone explain this please???

sistahlamb

OK now I get it:

Tommy boy is not doing the closing, because he knows people think he hates MJ, so he passed the buck The judge said" whoever started the beginning of this case, will end it....but, again he allowed it!

Sneddon isn't doing the closing statements, Zonan or that other guy is.

f**king coward.

floacist

"The one thing I noticed, when we leave for the courthouse, I guess it's about 7:30 a.m., they'll be up, waving out the window."

"I just think they know we leave every morning and they see us when we come back. But, actually, they don't know."

That is so sad and must be so heart breaking. That family is in my prayers, I feel so bad for all of them :(

sistahlamb

nope. not really.

Let's talk about what's going on today then!!!!

Does anyone know what the prosecution will not be able to address during thier closing???

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by got2makeitright
So its take one person to say MJ did not do this so he can walk free??

No.

All of them have to agree, otherwise it will be a hung jury and the case can be retried.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Cristine87
Woah, a whole bunch of posts have been deleted! Why?
b/c some folk have been acting a damn fool on this thread. And also b/c some of them addressed the NY Post garbage that was deleted.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No.

All of them have to agree, otherwise it will be a hung jury and the case can be retried.

:cryptic All of them?? That is hard to do i think :cryptic It would be easy for just one person to say he did not do this to walk free..but how cant see all of them agree????? I can see one but all of them?? :cryptic

sistahlamb

I don't think the jury or the SM community would want a hung jury because then there's the chance the trial would have to start all over from the jury selection and all of that would cost the community over $30,000+ a day in tax dollars.

That is probably the biggest reason all of the jury might decide to vote him not guilty and he'll never have to walk into a courtroom agian.

senecajackson

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No.

Oh hell no!
Please don't let that happen!!
I'm just hoping that this jury would use common sense!
COMMON SENSE....that's the key word!!!

Figures crossed!

got2makeitright

http://santamariatimes.com/articles/2005/0...ocal/news00.txt

Jackson jury instructions to include alcohol charge
By Quintin Cushner/Staff writer

Parties in the Michael Jackson case this morning discussed the instructions that Superior Court Rodney Melville will give to jurors before they begin deliberations.

Melville said he plans to include an instruction about a lesser misdemeanor charge of furnishing alcohol to a minor, separate from charges that Jackson gave his accuser alcohol for the purpose of molesting him.

This instruction, which applies to four of the 10 charges against Jackson, makes it possible that Jackson could be convicted on an without being found guilty of molestation.

Neither Jackson nor the jury were present during this morning's procedural hearing.

Why do many people think he might do time for this count???

senecajackson

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I don't think the jury or the SM community would want a hung jury because then there's the chance the trial would have to start all over from the jury selection and all of that would cost the community over $30,000+ a day in tax dollars.

That is probably the biggest reason all of the jury might decide to vote him not guilty and he'll never have to walk into a courtroom agian.

HOPEFULLY!!
That would make a lot of sense!
This country is already facing financial problems...I'm pretty sure the government wouldn't want to come out of their pocket again when it's quite obvious the man is innocent! :thumbsup

got2makeitright

Jennifer London on MSNBC :

- the judge is suposed to remind the jury that Michael is acused of multiple counts and multiple charges and he will instruct them on how to deal with that

- the alcohol charges is to assist with the molestation

- the prosecution wants the alcohol charges to be seperate from the molestation charges but the defense wants it to be "all or nothing"

- the judge is considering a (sorry I missed the word ) it gives the jury an out so if they're hung up on an effense they can choose that (it's like a lesser felony .. sorry they were talking very fast) :cryptic

- and also if the jury feels that the prosecution didn't prove their case but they still want to give them something then they could go with (that thing again lol)