Official 29th Court Hearings Thread

Savannah Guthrie reports about flight attendant Cynthia Bell
-Bell said it was her idea to serve Jackson white win in diet coke cans
-Bell said accuser was extremely rude, discourteous, loud and obnoxious on that flight back from Miami to California
-said it was embarrassing to have the accuser on board because of his behavior
-says she NEVER saw Jackson sharing a can of alcohol with anyone on board
-says she NEVER saw Jackson give a kid alcohol
-says the accuser's sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID to get alcohol for herself on that flight

(my note: This directly conflicts with testimony from the accusing family and completely blew up in the prosecution's face)

Now this is why the prosecution pleaded with the judge to allow the previous allegation's into the current case. These current accusation's have absolutely no credability nor consistency for, Michael to be convicted.

Everything which the family alleged happened, are often contradicted by the prosecution's own witness's. It's a complete joke..

SpecialJanet25

A complete joke indeed. Bring in '93 allegations is only going to make it worse for prosecution, despite media reports saying it was a setback for the defense.

HeavenSent

Man was it a slows news day or what? The media hasn't been loud about Bell's testimony today. hardly anything on Masada either.

Man was it a slows news day or what? The media hasn't been loud about Bell's testimony today. hardly anything on Masada either.

Uhmm... I wonder why that may be. The media are still wanting to give the impression to the public that, Michael's legal team are in BIG trouble. Only if the media would report on the actuall events which took place in today's proceeding, the public would be appropriately informed.. Therfore making it obvious that Sneddon doesn't actually have a credabile case.

God, I tell ya, the media are so manipulative

yeah...I came to school yesterday and they were all asking me about the news that Michael's in deep trouble cuz they say they heard from the "news" that past allegations are being brought up. Sad how low the media could get, manipulating the truth and create lies for people to watch it.

Annieruok7

Allowing the 93 allegations into this current trial is a way of Sneddon finally getting his chance to try Michael for that particular allegation, which he did not get a chance to do in '93...He knew that this was a weak case from the beginning, Gavin was just a springboard for Sneddon to finally get what he has been longing for all along...

Just wanted to say that...

Annie

t1obaggage

Yeah, but, that case was probably a lot worse off than this one--two grand juries wouldn't hand down an indictment!! Plus, as we all know, Sneddon could have continued with the case without Jordan's testimony, but as he had no evidence, he didn't. The media is just blowing smoke here, as is the prosecution. Remember how strong they said their case was before the trial started? And look what it's come to. It's all a bunch of crap. Sneddon's "evidence" is just crap. He's got nothing. He's just trying to drag this out.

52490697.jpg

Mez: "Delivery! One huge can of WHOOP-ASS for Thomas Sneddon!"

52490694.jpg

Fella: "Straighten up yo' tie, man! Gotta look good when I'm standing next to MJ."

Thanks to everyone for the posts. Michael looks great and the defense is doing a great job. I'll keep them in my prayers. Keep the faith!

Tiger Lilly

Savannah Guthrie reports about flight attendant Cynthia Bell
-Bell said it was her idea to serve Jackson white win in diet coke cans
-Bell said accuser was extremely rude, discourteous, loud and obnoxious on that flight back from Miami to California
-said it was embarrassing to have the accuser on board because of his behavior
-says she NEVER saw Jackson sharing a can of alcohol with anyone on board
-says she NEVER saw Jackson give a kid alcohol
-says the accuser's sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID to get alcohol for herself on that flight
Woot wooooot! :D

And like Vicky said, I thought Sneddon was really confident about the flight attendant because he thought they'd testify against Michael. :lol:

DarkChild

^ Sneddon's an arse, what else is new :laugh I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow he turns around and goes 'Michael Jackson? Huh...who?!'

Michael looks so pretty I just wanna braid his hair and feed him grapes.