Official 29th Court Hearings Thread

sistahlamb

hey, there was a pic of MJ's attorneys walking to the courthouse in an earlier post carrying those big weelie suitcases.
I wonder what that's about???

floacist

Originally posted by sistahlamb
hey, there was a pic of MJ's attorneys walking to the courthouse in an earlier post carrying those big weelie suitcases.
I wonder what that's about???

They need big suitcases to carry there break dancing stuff in or big cans of whoop ass..either or is what I am thinking.:)

BTW Doesnt Michael look so refreshed today?! :D

Aaliyah

52490693.jpg

52490694.jpg

52490695.jpg

52490697.jpg

Sue

Can anyone give me any suggestion's?

The only reason which I can come up with as to why Sneddon is describing three of the five people as victims of child abuse.. is that I don't think the prosecution are nessesarly saying that Mac and Co were ever abused, but are trying to reveal a supposed pattern between the relationship of Michael and children?

So is Sneddon just using Mac and co as a way to establish what type of relationship they had?

i think you are right. in the article by tim molloy earlier posted in this thread he writes about michael´s "designs" on boys:

In a blow to Jackson's defense, Judge Rodney S. Melville ruled Monday that prosecutors can introduce evidence that the pop star molested or had designs on five boys, including actor Macaulay Culkin and two youngsters who reached multimillion-dollar settlements with the singer.

but i don´t believe this scheme will work out for the prosecution. if the defense calls these young men to the stand and they tell the jury they never felt there was anything untoward in their relationship with michael, but that is was just good, harmless fun, it will reflect badly on the prosecution, even if sneddon doesn´t outright claim they were abused.

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) --

A day after his defense suffered a serious setback in court, Michael Jackson waved to cheering fans as he arrived at his child molestation trial Tuesday morning.

Testimony resumed with the defense's cross-examination of a fingerprint analyst who earlier testified he found prints belonging to Jackson, the alleged victim and that boy's younger brother on sexually explicit magazines from the pop star's bedroom suite at Neverland Ranch.

Jackson, wearing a black jacket with a gold cross on the pocket, a gold vest and a red-and-gold armband, arrived at the Santa Maria courthouse with his parents.

:3nav http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/29/jackson/index.html

Jamie Masada is currently on the witness stand.

MSNBC report. Masada has said already that he, "Put the boy in touch with Michael Jackson." Commentary, "Will bolster the claim that Jackson held the family against their will." Said he received a phone call from the boy's mother saying she was being held captive

If that was the case, then why didn't he feel the need to call the authorities?

IrishFaery

A day after his defense suffered a serious setback in court, Michael Jackson waved to cheering fans as he arrived at his child molestation trial Tuesday morning.

"Serious Setback?" Have they seen this "serious setback"? Is the press in denial or something?

IrishFaery

MSNBC report. Masada has said already that he, "Put the boy in touch with Michael Jackson." Commentary, "Will bolster the claim that Jackson held the family against their will." Said he received a phone call from the boy's mother saying she was being held captive

Didn't Geraldo get Masada to admit that he didn't introduce or put Gavin in touch with MJ? Or did I dream that?

HeavenSent

I never seen so many people allergic to the police in my life.

Didn't Geraldo get Masada to admit that he didn't introduce or put Gavin in touch with MJ? Or did I dream that?
No, that wasn't a dream. Geraldo had him stuttering and everything. He's on record admitting that he didn't introduce him to Michael.

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I'll start digging the grave for Sneddon. Someone hand me a shovel. I really truly think this is going to backfire BIG TIME.

Sneddon's got himself into some deep mess.

Ay u said it sista!
*runs off to find shovel*
I say the more the merrier! If u bring all these so called victims into this case and he is found innocent for all of this, this will finally put to rest the what if's and rumors! So...bring it! :thumbsup

Michael's lookin great today! As usually! Glad he's smiling again! Mez has something up his sleeve! Everything is gonna be alright guys! I have a gut feeling! :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Ooh look guys, a piece of Sneddon's brain; He musta dropped it on the way in.
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu