Official April 11 2005 thread

HotMJ!

Originally posted by whisper

....But I really think the jury is going to look at Jones and say 'Damn, Jackson can't even trust people who have worked for him for decades without them trying to cash in.'

Which leads me to something Friedman always mentions:

WHY was (is it better now?) the quality of Michael's personnel hires/help at Neverland SOOOOOOOO BAD! I've never seen such a collection of low-life in my life! Why were they hired in the first place???? :extremely

Anyone of us would have been thrilled to work for Michael and would have treated him right, no matter what!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by jukugurl

he is writting a book , a sensational book. his email may have said head licking just to throw that into the book. sensationalism does not mean "true" it only means based on things heard or interpreted. He may say he say but does not necessarily mean it's true but he borrowed someone else's language and instead of writting in third person he is writting in the first person. Licking head is not a sueable offence or libel or slanderous but a dramatic enhancement which in the literary community means dramatic license....

Whatever...

He (Jones) needs to make up his mind: Was there head licking - or NOT?

:extremely

HotMJ!

Originally posted by HeavenSent

It's this driving need to slander Michael left and right, and it's starts with the prosecution. The ringleader. I have no reasonable explantion, except that they feel the best way to stick it to Michael is to plant the sentiment that he's freak and a sick man. They do it with lies, and with repetition.

I truly don't believe any of those people think that their testimony is so iron clad that it cannot be refuted, there's no way in hell.

Otherwise, how the hell can they get up their and admit to flat out lying. it's beginning to look like it's their m.o. as a witnesses for the prosecution. One day say one thing, the next day, it's out w/the truth. They're willing to risk their own reps for this.

It's plain crazy.

AGREE, 100%! :thumbsup

The D.A. and his collection of low-life "witnesses" are ALL CRAZY! :extremely

There's NO truth to these allegations! It's a SHAM PROSECUTION BROUGHT ON BY A VINDICTIVE PROSECUTOR ON HIS WAY OUT!

:sneddoncr Sneddon :sneddonexorcist :exorcistDA:

HotMJ!

Originally posted by Cristine87

I'm so confident that Michael will be vindicated, there's just too much reasonable doubt in this case & could you just imagine what'll happen when the defense presents their case? So help Sneddon, he ain't gonna know where to put his head.

Ya' know, I'm TIRED of people saying there's "reasonable doubt!"

The only thing there "reasonable doubt" about is HOW MANY LIES EXACTLY all these "witnesses" have told!

You're right..., there might be some reasonable doubt about THAT! :extremely

HotMJ!

Originally posted by Cristine87

I'm so confident that Michael will be vindicated, there's just too much reasonable doubt in this case & could you just imagine what'll happen when the defense presents their case? So help Sneddon, he ain't gonna know where to put his head.

And another thing. When this thing is over, Sneddon's gonna put his head back where it is now ALREADY...

....UP HIS ASS!

:hitting :throwings Sneddumb

alfredo

I created a new thread as well but I'm copying this here since this thread inspired me :<)

Ok. This is my first time responding but I have to commend Whisper for a great job. Win or (not) loose :<),

Whisper has knocked a home run.

I have some points to make.

1.) This June lady is coming at the right time, actually. Mez didn't really need to attack her because she had nothing [nothing] to say. Imagine for a minute how this would sound in closing. So, a crying man ask to sleep with your son after you had already said no. You cave in. You accept his "gifts" and months pass before you thought "this isn't right". All the while, you thought nothing of it. Oh, and on top of that you never saw anything weird or sexual. Given the fact that she took money for her son, which is what she just admitted to, I think she'll get lumped into the Neverland 5 weirdos and crooks. Giving her a major cross might have opened other doors that Mez thought wiser of. Before this trial is over Mez will drive the point that any of these
folks could have cooperated with LA or SB police regardless of the settlement. Which is basically spelled out in the settlement.

2.) I think MJ & Mez need to bring all their witnesses in. It's time for Culkin and others to belly up to the bar. These men grew up at NL. One even married there, I've read. MJ is a special guy (I'll the first to admit that Mike is strange, by the way. But who isn't? It's all scale. Anne Heche, the actress that use to date Ellen Degeneres, thinks she speaks alien (outer space) languages. She even spoke a little for Barbara Walters. I'm not kidding. There are more examples). I truly don't believe that Mike could hurt anyone. I also think that he is honest to a fault. That's just my very bias read of the man.

3.) I think MJ & Mez need to attack the tabloids harder. Dimond and Sneddon are one in the same and they have pushed these poor idiots in front of the train for their own ends. Friedman has very valid points that should not be overlooked because we don't agree with him on a daily basis. He's got to look like an honest broker. He's got to call a few balls when the ball is clearly out of the strike zone (metaphore for MJ's behavior at times) Friedman has the goods on the Tabs and their disgusting methods.

4.) Mike should bring in the kid or the story of that case from Canada. Whisper can fill in the newbies. That case has soooo much ammo for Mike. a) Male teens will lie about molestation. B) kids can be manipulated by others to lie c) vengence drove that case like the current one d) tabs are the origin of these cases e) kids can memorize entire themes (lies) and roll with it. f) the prosecutor is dumb. He and others fell for it. This evidence should be allowed because 1108 rules of prior offenses allows unproven allegations that might tend to show quilt. This eveidence is 1108 that tends to prove innocence. The police were even called in on this case unlike the NL5 bullsh*t.

I'm not worried (that much, guys & gals). The prosecution does not have a single clean witness. Even the cops are idiots. 'I didn't dust for fingerprints on the staircase or the wine bottles (It wasn't part of the case)'. Well, by the time you came to NL the 3rd time, it was.

There is no proof (DNA) that this kid ever spent the night in MJ room. I know he did but the lack of DNA suggest that it wasn't like the family claimed. It's more like Salas and the former maid pointed out.

Every witness has crumbled and had their testimony shattered. Don't get me started on the 1-1-2 year kid (priest/youth pastor whatever). The reason they have a pedofile list is that these guys prey on kids. Have you ever seen a lion make a kill and walk away?
That was dumb of the prosecutor. Especially, since his mommy was a part of the schemers and crooks. She even sold a picture of her "molested" son to the tabloids with MJ and him. Please.

One guy said it best "the wheels are falling off". Liars, beggars, thieves, con-artists, dumb cops, family pimps, crooked prosecutor (who ivestigates his own case with no notes/tape recorder). All of this before the defense takes the court. The only detectable pattern here is the parade of slime covered prosecution witnesses.

Everyone. Chill.

Personal note. I am amazed at all of the younger kids not just on this forum but on other sites and around the world. I'm so proud that MJ is seen the way I see him. A pure genious. I'm floored by all the kids who weren't around for Motown 25 but still see the magic. I hate all of these idiots that call him the self-proclaimed "King Of Pop". First of all, he has never addressed himself as such. Second, If he isn't, then
who the f*ck is? Third, why do you have pschyological discomfort in recognizing the largest recording artist in the history of music.

I can't describe what MJ has meant in my life. I'm a grown heterosexual man. I've loved music and dancing all my life. MJ can't be replaced. It's ok to say that he's different and that we love him. What would we be saying if we couldn't say that? We would be just like all of those that take and take from him with no stake or thought in his well-being and happiness. I'll say it. MJ, you got a zoo and and a traveling magician and I think that's f*cking cool. Keep you head up!

Much love alfredo

My thoughts.....

HotMJ!

Originally posted by alfredo
I created a new thread as well but I'm copying this here since this thread inspired me :<)

Ok. This is my first time responding but I have to commend Whisper for a great job. Win or (not) loose :<),

Whisper has knocked a home run.

I have some points to make.

1.) This June lady is coming at the right time, actually. Mez didn't really need to attack her because she had nothing [nothing] to say. Imagine for a minute how this would sound in closing. So, a crying man ask to sleep with your son after you had already said no. You cave in. You accept his "gifts" and months pass before you thought "this isn't right". All the while, you thought nothing of it. Oh, and on top of that you never saw anything weird or sexual. Given the fact that she took money for her son, which is what she just admitted to, I think she'll get lumped into the Neverland 5 weirdos and crooks. Giving her a major cross might have opened other doors that Mez thought wiser of. Before this trial is over Mez will drive the point that any of these
folks could have cooperated with LA or SB police regardless of the settlement. Which is basically spelled out in the settlement.

2.) I think MJ & Mez need to bring all their witnesses in. It's time for Culkin and others to belly up to the bar. These men grew up at NL. One even married there, I've read. MJ is a special guy (I'll the first to admit that Mike is strange, by the way. But who isn't? It's all scale. Anne Heche, the actress that use to date Ellen Degeneres, thinks she speaks alien (outer space) languages. She even spoke a little for Barbara Walters. I'm not kidding. There are more examples). I truly don't believe that Mike could hurt anyone. I also think that he is honest to a fault. That's just my very bias read of the man.

3.) I think MJ & Mez need to attack the tabloids harder. Dimond and Sneddon are one in the same and they have pushed these poor idiots in front of the train for their own ends. Friedman has very valid points that should not be overlooked because we don't agree with him on a daily basis. He's got to look like an honest broker. He's got to call a few balls when the ball is clearly out of the strike zone (metaphore for MJ's behavior at times) Friedman has the goods on the Tabs and their disgusting methods.

4.) Mike should bring in the kid or the story of that case from Canada. Whisper can fill in the newbies. That case has soooo much ammo for Mike. a) Male teens will lie about molestation. B) kids can be manipulated by others to lie c) vengence drove that case like the current one d) tabs are the origin of these cases e) kids can memorize entire themes (lies) and roll with it. f) the prosecutor is dumb. He and others fell for it. This evidence should be allowed because 1108 rules of prior offenses allows unproven allegations that might tend to show quilt. This eveidence is 1108 that tends to prove innocence. The police were even called in on this case unlike the NL5 bullsh*t.

I'm not worried (that much, guys & gals). The prosecution does not have a single clean witness. Even the cops are idiots. 'I didn't dust for fingerprints on the staircase or the wine bottles (It wasn't part of the case)'. Well, by the time you came to NL the 3rd time, it was.

There is no proof (DNA) that this kid ever spent the night in MJ room. I know he did but the lack of DNA suggest that it wasn't like the family claimed. It's more like Salas and the former maid pointed out.

Every witness has crumbled and had their testimony shattered. Don't get me started on the 1-1-2 year kid (priest/youth pastor whatever). The reason they have a pedofile list is that these guys prey on kids. Have you ever seen a lion make a kill and walk away?
That was dumb of the prosecutor. Especially, since his mommy was a part of the schemers and crooks. She even sold a picture of her "molested" son to the tabloids with MJ and him. Please.

One guy said it best "the wheels are falling off". Liars, beggars, thieves, con-artists, dumb cops, family pimps, crooked prosecutor (who ivestigates his own case with no notes/tape recorder). All of this before the defense takes the court. The only detectable pattern here is the parade of slime covered prosecution witnesses.

Everyone. Chill.

Personal note. I am amazed at all of the younger kids not just on this forum but on other sites and around the world. I'm so proud that MJ is seen the way I see him. A pure genious. I'm floored by all the kids who weren't around for Motown 25 but still see the magic. I hate all of these idiots that call him the self-proclaimed "King Of Pop". First of all, he has never addressed himself as such. Second, If he isn't, then
who the f*ck is? Third, why do you have pschyological discomfort in recognizing the largest recording artist in the history of music.

I can't describe what MJ has meant in my life. I'm a grown heterosexual man. I've loved music and dancing all my life. MJ can't be replaced. It's ok to say that he's different and that we love him. What would we be saying if we couldn't say that? We would be just like all of those that take and take from him with no stake or thought in his well-being and happiness. I'll say it. MJ, you got a zoo and and a traveling magician and I think that's f*cking cool. Keep you head up!

Much love alfredo

My thoughts.....

GREAT POST!!

EXCEPT.... I don't think Michael is "strange!" Ya know, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THAT goddamn MANTRA!!

He is NOT strange! Different? Ya, sure... I'll go for 'different.' He's different.

You're right about the Canadian kid/accusation too.

In fact, you're right about most everything.

GREAT POST! :thumbsup

Note:
I also guessed that Mez decided to leave well enough alone and not plough into June Chandler during cross today. With luck, we'll never hear from her again.

(Wasn't it the kid's father who was to blame for all the lies, not the mom?)

HotMJ!

Hmm...

Ya know... speaking of JUNE Chandler (the mom), isn't it interesting that EVAN Chandler (the mofo dad) hasn't shown up as a prosecution witness?

?

...INTERESTING! ...REAL interesting!

:extremely