Official April 11 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

I don't want to even imagine. She is probably going to cry so much the courtroom will be an ocean.

A

Anonymous

I really hope Michael testifys. I really want to hear his side of the story. Can you believe that we've NEVER heard it?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I really hope Michael testifys. I really want to hear his side of the story. Can you believe that we've NEVER heard it?
I want to hear from that man sooo bad. If my dream last nite was correct :)cryptic :lol: )...in due time. :thumbsup

IrishFaery

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
The more I am subjected to this one-sided reporting, the more obsessed I become with knowing what he knows. It must be huge because the second he opens his mouth to defend himself, someone either sues or slaps him with a gag order. I figure if a guy was a raging pedo, I would let him talk himself into jail. But for some reason, people insist on keeping him silent and I cannot wait to find out why....

minnie michael

yes me too..i always wanna Mike tell us what's happpening from the beginning from those mags to those wine to those stroies happened in 93..i still donot really believe this one said story i wanna MIke tell us all of this..explaining..

and that former man called what claim he didnot recalled anyting about licking.. coool...and about that woman June..i wanna see how she looks right now..its reallly sounded like a movie after 12 years we has a chance to see that woman again..greedy woman..but what she said sounded not harm to us..actually she saw nothing happened in the bedroom..so she is not witness at all..Mike wanna had a family at that time so he wanna be one of memeber of June's family..he always acts like this..i wish people can see this point and understand MIke..

HeavenSent

Originally posted by minnie michael
.and about that woman June..i wanna see how she looks right now..
You haven't seen what she looks like?

I just saw a pic on MJJF today. Lemme go drag it up...

HeavenSent

Ok, here's June Chandler
sp766d3c.jpg

Cristine87

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Ok, here's June Chandler
sp766d3c.jpg
OMG, I expected some homely looking woman. That's her? I'm shocked. She doesn't look old enough to have a son in his twenty's. Is she hispanic?

MJISHOT

52615305.jpg

god damn i am in heaven! :inlove

they have to cross examine June..... surley they wont let her pass without it? that would be so wrong and unfair!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJISHOT
looks like Michaels money has paid for shit loads of surgery! :extremely

Oh stop it. There is a picture floating around of her and Michael together back when this was going on, she looks the same. She's always looked this way.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Yeah. June's had the same look...I think most of us expected her to look like Gavin's crazy ass mama.

*sees that pic of her with the knife*

:pacifier

minnie michael

yes Carla...we wanna June looks like a crazy woman and worse than G boy's mamma..but i feel a lil bit disappointed..honesty...

sigh..June looks more younger than my imagination..and i even like her hair a lil bit..donot beat me here..sorry... :yuk :uh_uh: :idontknow :drinkingb

i wish she could shut her mouth up and donot make Mike looks worse after all she had got what she wanna nobody can steal her money away from her..so just shut your bitching mouth up this time..ok..June...

and how many facial surgeries she got?? :idontknow