Official April 14 2005

thiller4ever

Originally posted by whisper
:camera Abrams Report: Taibbi + Horowitz Re: Janet Arvizo testimony April 14 2005 A

Submitted Date: 2005/4/14
Description:
Air date: April 14 2005

Report from Mike Taibbi
Abrams plays snippets of the tape that was heard by the jury today
-the tape was played in it's entirety

Taibbi says that NO WHERE on the tape is Asef (the person the mother claimed threatened her) threatening her.
-says Asef never mentioned anything about "killers" or Arvizo's parents

Abrams says it does sound on the tape like the mother is working with Asef to help record the interview

Who is asef?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Taibbi says that NO WHERE on the tape is Asef (the person the mother claimed threatened her) threatening her.
-says Asef never mentioned anything about "killers" or Arvizo's parents

Good Lord.

HeavenSent

My absolute favorite pic from today. Smile!
52631341.jpg

HeavenSent

Defense attorney Tom Mesereau, who previously had never seen an objection he didn't like, remained mute. He was happy to let Arvizo just carry on and dig her own grave one shovelful at a time.
I'm laughing so hard. Testimony so bad, there's no need to even object, just let her go to town.

I like reading that even Katherine took detailed notes.

Hmm, Mama don't play.

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
Melville did NOT do a good job by allowing that.... she did comit that crime stand up and face the truth lady!!!

It shows how much of a liar she is .
If she can lie to the welfare board, she will
lie about any and everything.

Sneddon, can you say "credibility?"

She has none in my book!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
r3955887529.jpg

Lord have mercy he has some beautiful hands. :popcorn

And that pic of G-mama. Only guilties walk around hiding their faces, hello! F*ckin' coward.

She looks like a criminal I saw on Cops.

mjwifey3

aww he's so cute!!!!!!!! :tooexcite he's too cute! are there pictures of him holding the umbrella to sheild the wind off him :lol:

dtmj04

Let's face it, mam'a a liar and a skank. Lets put it that way. Mez is gonna win this for Michael. shoot, Mj's gonna win this himself! Hes a great guy and deserves to be treated fairly. OO but I have one itty bitty ?. ..... why did the judge allow case 1108 but wont allow the sttorneys to bring up the JC Pennys issue? I always wanted to know.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dtmj04
why did the judge allow case 1108 but wont allow the sttorneys to bring up the JC Pennys issue? I always wanted to know.
Did Melville already rule against using JC Penney's??? I had no idea.

All I know is, Michael's the defendant and the Mama is the accuser.

Sneddon has the burden of proof to establish Michael as a serial pedo and thinking like Melville does, he probably said okay. '93 and all the circus acts had Michael in a similiarly precarious situation, so let's give the prosecution a chance to prove there was substance.

But thinking like Melville does, you also have to consider the fact that he's essentially stripping Michael of his constitutional rights and is too dumb to right it. Michael was never convicted--Even the grand juries thought it was a bunch of nothing. And yet that law was put into effect to try to get Michael because they know that it was their best route at "winning".

Sickening at best.

I have salivating at the chance to hear the defense's case.

minnie michael

aww what a beautiful day..right..i am very happy today..cos what's going on is great..and MIchael's laugher make me laugh badly..Michael.aww you are mine...and that big red vest and arm-band...Chinese style right..thanks MIchael give Chinese fans a super gift..thanks MIchael..xixiixixi :D :D :D :bustbubbl

dtmj04

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Did Melville already rule against using JC Penney's??? I had no idea.

All I know is, Michael's the defendant and the Mama is the accuser.

Sneddon has the burden of proof to establish Michael as a serial pedo and thinking like Melville does, he probably said okay. '93 and all the circus acts had Michael in a similiarly precarious situation, so let's give the prosecution a chance to prove there was substance.

But thinking like Melville does, you also have to consider the fact that he's essentially stripping Michael of his constitutional rights and is too dumb to right it. Michael was never convicted--Even the grand juries thought it was a bunch of nothing. And yet that law was put into effect to try to get Michael because they know that it was their best route at "winning".

Sickening at best.

I have salivating at the chance to hear the defense's case.

ok I see.......Shes still a lair and a skank

oo and did yall hear that sneddon might have to be a witness for the prosecution later in this case?

jukugurl

I never heard Melville denied the JC PENNY issue, this is one of the backbones of her hiding her wealth and displaying poverty. Of course, she never asked for money instead she made her kids and herself display poverty. What better way for a person of funds to feel sorry and offer to help.

Her claim is they offered I took. THIS IS TOTAL BOVINE SCATOLOGY AT ITS BEST.

How often I have read about some derelict on the street , homeless, shoddy clothing etc and to discover they have a home, money in the bank to boot.

I remember one such derelict who died with $500,000 plus dollars discovered in the bank account. Janet Ventura-Arvizo Jackson got lucky with Gavin's illness, Poor mother she must be thinking damn it who can get sick next.

I f I were the Major I would divorce the bitch pronto. Why isn't he in Iraq or Afghanistan. I am sure he regrets now not being there. But I bet he falsely believed all she said and probably thought to himself, dang, dang got to marry the bitch cause I think $25,000,000 might be coming her way. He might be just as scurrilous(sp) as her.