Official April 18, 2005

alfredo

Look what Drudge found:

DA Tom Sneddon, Vanity Fair, April 2003:

QUOTE: "He's playing the fool and he fools people, but he doesn't fool everybody"

Mother Janet Arvizo, April 18, 2005:

QUOTE "He managed to fool the world. Now, because of this criminal case, people know who he really is."

http://www.drudgereport.com/

What a load of Sh*t!!!!
:sneddoncrybaby & :tooexcite are in it together.

MystiqueX2004

One of the problems that I have with this mother is this: If all of this were true, if Michael really did molest her child, and kept them prisoner, then why does she feel the need to act out like this? It's almost as if she's trying too hard. I get the feeling that she is working overtime to get the jury to believe here claims, which grates harder on the fact that she is lying. Only people who are lying feel the need to "overact," in order to sell your story. Think of a kid that's just broke a vase. If he didn't do it, he just simply says, "I didn't do it." But if he did and he is lying about it, he makes up a story, or works real hard to make you believe that he didn't break it. This may be a simple example, but I get the feeling that this is what the mother is doing. She knows she is lying, so she is going over the top and out of her way to try to make the jury believe what she is saying. Had this all truly happened to her, sure she might be upset, but it would be more credible had she maintained her composure and simply stated the facts instead of skirting around questions and giving exaggerated soliloquys in the courtroom........

mjwifey3

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
One of the problems that I have with this mother is this: If all of this were true, if Michael really did molest her child, and kept them prisoner, then why does she feel the need to act out like this? It's almost as if she's trying too hard. I get the feeling that she is working overtime to get the jury to believe here claims, which grates harder on the fact that she is lying. Only people who are lying feel the need to "overact," in order to sell your story. Think of a kid that's just broke a vase. If he didn't do it, he just simply says, "I didn't do it." But if he did and he is lying about it, he makes up a story, or works real hard to make you believe that he didn't break it. This may be a simple example, but I get the feeling that this is what the mother is doing. She knows she is lying, so she is going over the top and out of her way to try to make the jury believe what she is saying. Had this all truly happened to her, sure she might be upset, but it would be more credible had she maintained her composure and simply stated the facts instead of skirting around questions and giving exaggerated soliloquys in the courtroom........
That is so true. Liars have to work hard to make their stories believable. :nonono:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by alfredo
Look what Drudge found:

DA Tom Sneddon, Vanity Fair, April 2003:

QUOTE: "He's playing the fool and he fools people, but he doesn't fool everybody"

Mother Janet Arvizo, April 18, 2005:

QUOTE "He managed to fool the world. Now, because of this criminal case, people know who he really is."

http://www.drudgereport.com/

What a load of Sh*t!!!!
:sneddoncrybaby & :tooexcite are in it together.
Funny!

MJ Justice

It is ironic that in spite of the fact that MJ has had to endure a gag order that only applied to him, various other abrogrations of his rights, the accuser's mother is the one that emerges as the true "Waco."

Mez was wise to end his cross as the mother of the aqccuser probably could not last on the stand much longer. May we please get on with the Jackson defense?

alfredo

Celebrity Justice (Larry King Story)
http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/new...s/0504/18a.html

Whisper: The video is better than the summary. You might want to add it. -alfredo

CJ" caught up with talk titan Larry King on Monday outside of his favorite Beverly Hills breakfast spot, the famous Nate N' Al's Deli. We recently broke the story that the CNN host had been subpoenaed by the defense to testify at the trial of Michael Jackson, and we went to King himself for his take on the situation.

We asked King if he'd prefer to not be involved. "Yes, but I'll just tell the truth," he responded.

King won't divulge what he's expected to talk about on the stand in Jackson's molestation case, but "CJ" knows what it's all about: King and famed book publisher Michael Viner were once part of a conversation that could damage the prosecution's case.

We're told the conversation took place at Nate 'N Al's with Los Angeles attorney Larry Feldman, the lawyer who is advising the family of Jackson's current accuser.

Feldman is also the lawyer who negotiated the multimillion dollar settlement Jackson paid his first accuser back in 1993.

According to our sources, King and Viner claim Feldman had some pretty disparaging things to say about the current accuser's mother. Both men were left with the strong impression that she was out for money. Feldman and the woman have both testified that money was never the point.

For his part, King told "CJ" that he prides himself on being one member of the media who has remained completely objective about Jackson. "There's a tendency to prejudge," King said. "I've never taken a stand on this case, I've never told a joke for or against Jackson."

King says the pundits and journalists are just playing a game with each other when reporting on the Jackson case: "You don't count, I don't count; Michael doesn't count. Only the jurors count. We know what other people tell us, but we weren't there."

sistahlamb

WOW...
Has the defence ended thier cross-examination of the mother today???
Oh well, if they have, I can't imagine a better time than now.
I think the mother will be on the stand until the end of tomorrow or Wednesday at the very lastest.

I still don't know wiether or not the mother is the prosecution's last witness they are going to call for thier case.
Can somebody clairify this please if they know???

jukugurl

Judge is sick of tape, we know whats on the tape , yada , yada, we got the fact , yada, he says

in otherwords we know the bitch is speaking from her heart and lying,

move on to the next lie,

god i am sick of sneddon and his lynching

i think jury is thinking of same

bitch why waste tax payers money

A

Anonymous

For his part, King told "CJ" that he prides himself on being one member of the media who has remained completely objective about Jackson. "There's a tendency to prejudge," King said. "I've never taken a stand on this case, I've never told a joke for or against Jackson."

I've totally noticed that fact.

He is the ONLY..the ONLY one that never ever injects his opinions when reporting about anything. Not just Michael..about anything. He may have assholes on his panel or assholes substituting on his show....but I've never seen HIM contaminate facts with his opinions.

It's just too bad no one else seems to be that way.

A

Anonymous

I guess he's just stating the obvious. I wonder if she knows what people are saying about her.

'Now the world knows what she really is!! She's all about lies, money, and revenge.'

:laugh dumb hoe.

megan23

you know of all her dumb-ass out there quotes and testimony, I think the one that will haunt her the most is the "I had to deprogram my kids after Neverland", I mean come on if that don't scream coached I don't know what the hell does! :tooexcite although a close second would be the whole hot-air balloon comment...I mean really we know she is from outerspace but Mike wasn't getting ready to send her fat ass and her kids in a hot air balloon, with her and Star it wouldn't have even got off the ground! At this point I am beyond words on how what an injustice this is! She should be on trial, not him!

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I guess he's just stating the obvious. I wonder if she knows what people are saying about her.

'Now the world knows what she really is!! She's all about lies, money, and revenge.'

:laugh dumb hoe.

yeah a dumb hoe with no common sense.

megan23

Go Ted! :crackingu He is just saying what everyone is thinking, bet time someone in the media called it like it is!

-MyAngelMJ-

Who will be on stand tommorow?? Is the cross examination of JaNUT finished?? Is JaNUT the last prosecution witness???? Please someone clarify ...