HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Yo, here's da hustla! :lol:

52648989.jpg

LOL.
I'm loving his 'ease on down the road' walk thru the metal detectors. :lol:

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Cristine87
Michael & his crew remind me of 1920's gangsters!
Shoot. When they come dressed to come to court, they come dressed to come to court! I'm loving the array of suits.

A good suit can make just about any man sexy!

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by aaliyah
TSColdMan

the principle (or some high figure) of one of Gavin's school testified today about how long he was out of school and what letters they sent etc... But under cross Mesereau got him to admit that Gavin was rude, got bad grades, got in trouble, and 'could handle himself with adults'.

Question: Was the fact that Janet was looking for a new school and home at that time brought up? And that they were traveling across the country? Did not Gavin say that he didn't want to be teased and stuff after the airing of the Bashir document? So, does that not give a reason as to why Gavin was not in school? or anywhere else? How come as the mother of these children did Janet not know where they were or what they were doing? I don't know about you all, but I know that my mother, unless we are out of her care, ALWAYS knows where we are or at least has some idea, especially if I am only 12, 13, 14 years old....

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
4 color vests/shirts that really make him look absolutely stunning is the peach, which he wore a few days ago, that dark, emerald green he had on a few days ago, and that goldish-light yellow he had on today, and of course that pure white suit. Something about those four colors that just absolutely makes him even more beautiful that he already is.
I'm in LOVE w/the peach. And the white suit is simply gorgeous.

mjwifey3

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Shoot. When they come dressed to come to court, they come dressed to come to court! I'm loving the array of suits.

A good suit can make just about any man sexy!
Yeah any man except sneddung! :lol:

BOOYAH!! Defense starts next week! I can't wait to see what T-Mez has up his sleeve. (Oooo...I agree. TOTAL 1920's look. Dun' mess with Mike and his dudes, oh yeah XD)

GOD that grandmother is as cracked as her daughter. Like mother like daughter, eh?

Throwing rocks..the 'ell did she dig THAT up?

I'm still laughing at the hot air balloon thing!

megan23

now Jackson and his goons are throwing rocks at the granny's house? :lol: God she tried but couldn't top her daughter's "hot air balloon" comment, boy I am still cracking up on that one. I read somewhere earlier that Mez didn't even cross her I guess he figured he would get that counselor to blow all their stories out of the water about the "behavior change" bs....and he did! Go Mez! :thumbsup

Finallly the defense gets to start their case. Damn sneddon took too long. When this is over Sneddon will be like this... :sneddondumbletter :sneddonshutup The granny is just as dumb as her daugther. I can't wait until next week!! :tooexcite Mez will be kickin' some serious ass next week!

~K.M.A.~

Tiger Lilly

Did not Gavin say that he didn't want to be teased and stuff after the airing of the Bashir document? So, does that not give a reason as to why Gavin was not in school? or anywhere else?
That's what I always thought. It was even on "The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" for christ sake! It said she moved away because of the teasing or something...

dannykd

tyson "50 points for hitting the goon"
jackson "which ones that?"
tyson "any"

jackson "you want some cheese and tomatoe sandwiches making for your air ballon trip?"

janut arvizo "is there anyway you can pick me up ive been kidnapped by michael jackson"
januts officer friend " erh i cant sorry im having my tea watching esatenders and having an early night"

dannykd

Originally posted by dannykd
tyson "50 points for hitting the goon"
jackson "which ones that?"
tyson "any"

jackson "you want some cheese and tomatoe sandwiches making for your air ballon trip?"

janut arvizo "is there anyway you can pick me up ive been kidnapped by michael jackson"
januts officer friend " erh i cant sorry im having my tea watching eastenders and having an early night"
:crackingu :crackingu