the knives of lies the slander swords,
vindictive bullets flew,
you stood your ground,
never did you bow,
caused we BELIEVED IN YOU.

We are the roses in your garden,
Gracing your senses with our love,
Blooming despite the harsh blowing of the wind,
Pick us in the morning for your strength.

i like your poem too..and our bad days is going to go away , this is the last time, we will never let anyone hurt our MIchael again..i promise..this is the last time...we will win soon..we have been going through this terrible thing nearly 2 years..we are tired and sick of hearing anything ignorant about MICHAEL.. this is the beginning of the end..let this world see how remarkable we are..our MICHAEL is innocent...

i am wondering when we will get our long long list wistness take on the stand...cool.. :thumbsup :banana-mu

MICHAEL IS HANDSOME AS ALWAYS..

DarkChild

omg they can't be serious with that Anne Geddes stuff? BOFL. :laugh Weaaaak.

And ahh <333 I just envy Jess who gets to see Mr Michael in person now...he's so perfect.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
omg they can't be serious with that Anne Geddes stuff? BOFL. :laugh Weaaaak.

And ahh <333 I just envy Jess who gets to see Mr Michael in person now...he's so perfect.

I know that biatcch. She knows she could have invited us. :thumbsdow After all we've done..

:sneddoncr

:laugh

megan23

well I think overall today went well for the defense....you know it makes sense that children that are NOT supervised isn't allowed to leave! and if all of them was "imprisoned" why was the mom allowed to leave? :bs ....I have said it before and I will say it again all TS is doing is TRYING to use Mike's defense against him. Geragos is the one to put that plan into motion and if my mind serves me correctly HE hired brad miller not Mike! but of course the media spinners grace, dimond, countless others either don't know(no research, what a shock! not :throwings ) or don't care to report the facts. God I can't wait for the defense this next week is gonna drag like a kid waiting for Christmas!

sunny2005

WHISPER, after Eboni is done with the song for Michael, is there a way you can put it on this site so we can all hear it? I would love to hear it, it is very touching for someone to be so devoted to the King of pop to write a beautiful song for him.

privacy

WHISPER, after Eboni is done with the song for Michael, is there a way you can put it on this site so we can all hear it? I would love to hear it, it is very touching for someone to be so devoted to the King of pop to write a beautiful song for him.

I think Eboni has to upload it when she's done.. then she can easily put it on for us :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
And not just see him. She got to freakin' touch him too.

That ain't right.

HeavenSent

52662170.jpg

LMAO. This pic is so completely funny to me! I'm sure he's like damn can't a brotha carry a picnic basket into court without y'all trippin'?

:lol: