Official April 20 2005 thread

Aaliyah

52662811.jpg

52662812.jpg

52662817.jpg

r102113079.jpg

Eboni

mjwifey3 said:
Oh... My... Goodness :tooexcite "faints" Michael is soooo fione! The Officer that sneddung so stupidly put on the witness stand today was obviously a defense witness. Doesn't sneddumb talk to these witnesses before he puts them on the stand? Or does he really think that Michael is guilty and that everyone will back his dumb a** up. :sneddoncr Michael's gonna win this case and when he does I'm going out in the streets and tell all those MJ haters that they can :buttkiss: Because Michael is 100% innocent and I'll love him for always

Fans like you always brighten my day.

- I too will be Dancing in the Street or wherever I might be. :banana-mu

sunny2005

Eboni said:
mjwifey3 said:
Oh... My... Goodness :tooexcite "faints" Michael is soooo fione! The Officer that sneddung so stupidly put on the witness stand today was obviously a defense witness. Doesn't sneddumb talk to these witnesses before he puts them on the stand? Or does he really think that Michael is guilty and that everyone will back his dumb a** up. :sneddoncr Michael's gonna win this case and when he does I'm going out in the streets and tell all those MJ haters that they can :buttkiss: Because Michael is 100% innocent and I'll love him for always

I love the smily icons on here especialy the sneddon cry baby ones, I laugh every time i see these :sneddoncr :sneddoncrybaby

mjwifey3

Eboni said:
mjwifey3 said:

Aww that's so sweet! Thank you, fans like you brighten up my day too! :D All of MJ's fans will be dancing in the street whereever they are and sneedumb will be in jail :sneddoncr saying why didn't i just leave him alone? :lol:

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Aww that's so sweet! Thank you, fans like you brighten up my day too! :D All of MJ's fans will be dancing in the street whereever they are and sneedumb will be in jail :sneddoncr saying why didn't i just leave him alone? :lol:

i wish all of Michaels' fans could rally together in front of the courthouse on the day he's AQUITTED and sing a song for him written by us. :D

sunny2005

Originally posted by Eboni
i wish all of Michaels' fans could rally together in front of the courthouse on the day he's AQUITTED and sing a song for him written by us. :D
I am with you on that , I will fly from the netherlands just to be there the day he is aquitted and I mean that :thumbsup

Eboni

Originally posted by sunny2005
I am with you on that , I will fly from the netherlands just to be there the day he is aquitted and I mean that :thumbsup

Hey Thanks :thumbsup

- I've actually started writing a song for the Fans.

- I don't know however though that i'd get it over to everyone.

- Would you like to read a bit of the song? :idontknow

Eboni

listen to the www.thejusticesystem.net

a reporter caught sneddon trying to mouth words to the witness on the stand, and some jurors might have seen. he was giving signals to the cop witness, the female one.

That DEMON knows when he's being beten so that's why he's acting like a drowning RAT catching for straws. :extremely

- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :sneddoncr

Tiger Lilly

listen to the www.thejusticesystem.net

a reporter caught sneddon trying to mouth words to the witness on the stand, and some jurors might have seen. he was giving signals to the cop witness, the female one.
Thank you sunny! :rose: :)

I can't believe how low Sneddon is going! I hope Melville says something about that! :screaming

Eboni

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Thank you sunny! :rose: :)

I can't believe how low Sneddon is going! I hope Melville says something about that! :screaming

FROM THE SHADY BEHAVIOUR MELVILLE HAS BEEN DISPLAYING THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE 'CASE' I DOUBT HE'LL SAY ANYTHING MUCH. :buttkiss:

- I ONLY HOPE I AM WRONG. :extremely

Eboni

dOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NASTY BEHAVIOUR THAT'S TAKING PLACE BY THIS SO-CALLED D.A. :idontknow

mjwifey3

I'd sell my car so I'd have money for a plan ticket. I definately think that's a great idea. It would make Michael so happy, which would make me happy too! :D Go Michael whip sneddung a**! :mj_3asskicking :lol:

mjwifey3

dOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NASTY BEHAVIOUR THAT'S TAKING PLACE BY THIS SO-CALLED D.A. :idontknow
Yeah.... God. Everybody else is full of :bs But don't worry Michael will still win cuz he's the King Of Pop and we his fans won't let him go out like that! :D Hey! sneddumb this is for your sorry mouthing the words a**... :buttkiss:

XD I'm torn.

A crap prosecution witness that lies, gets caught lying, and just destroys the prosecution further....

Or a witness that is honest and says something that REALLY favors the defense?

I honestly don't think which is better. ^^ But BOOYAH for this guard!

LMAO I'm crackin up behind my hand here... "Sneddung" XD!!! PERFECTION!