official April 21 2005 thread

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Don't worry he'll hear it. We'll sing it for him when he's aquitted!

Well whatever different tune you might find for it then that's fine with me :D

Eboni

The other day i was going through some MJ news and as i was reading the one where 'THE ARVIZO GANG LEADER' (JANET) was saying how she danced with Michael.

-I wonder what dance was she doing......

- The NUTTY JIGG? :crackingu

mjwifey3

Originally posted by Eboni
The other day i was going through some MJ news and as i was reading the one where 'THE ARVIZO GANG LEADER' (JANET) was saying how she danced with Michael.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu
That's hilarious! Maybe she was doing the crazywalk? you know where you dance around with drool dripping from your mouth while you slap yourself repeatably! :lol:

LeVer2k2

lol...nah, I think according to her accounts she was doing the Runningman

Eboni

Don't you have a tune for it? If not I can try to find one for you! :D

I have a tune but i don't know how to let you hear it,

- So if that doesn't work out then you can go ahead and give it a tune.

- Besides, I live all the way in the Carribean and you stand a better chance of getting the song and tune to him or to Santa Maria on that day. :D

Eboni

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu
That's hilarious! Maybe she was doing the crazywalk? you know where you dance around with drool dripping from your mouth while you slap yourself repeatably! :lol:

Baha.. Baha.. Bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :crackingu

- You guys are PRICELESS!!!

- I..... :crackingu.... I ...... :crackingu .... I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.

- THAT'S THE ONE :thumbsup

Eboni

Probably when she was dancing, her moves resembled the female zombie in the THRILLER video who's wearing the church dress, before it started dancing :crackingu

- That's when Michael thought to himself ' DEAR ME, THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAAAAAAZAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :crackingu I'VE GOT TO RID MYSELF OF THESE FOLKES' :crackingu

danaluvsmj

damn I wish Michael would seduce me!

You know, when I was in the courtroom last month he did kind of give me a flirty smile hehe :bleh:

mjwifey3

Baha.. Baha.. Bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :crackingu

- You guys are PRICELESS!!!

- I..... :crackingu.... I ...... :crackingu .... I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.

- THAT'S THE ONE :thumbsup
We love ya too Eboni! :heart2:
:greenlaug JaNut was doing the crazywalk on the stand too. Everytime she open her mouth to talk garbage and spit would come out! :lol:

Well there been a rumor that gavin was never alone with michael jackson now i dont know if that is a rumor or a fact can anyone tell me if there is a witness to this?

mjwifey3

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Iam sorry can someone tell me any good news for today?

What did the D.A. get today?
Yes the good news for today is that the D.A. got his a** whipped by Michael and T.Mez :mj_4asskicking :sneddoncr
Um no seriously the witness for the prosecution turned out to be a witness for the defense. (They all are! :lol: ) and some motions were passed because today was only a half day and melville actually acted decent and allowed a motion given by the defense to pass which was to let in prior sex acts of the accuser be let in. Do you feel better now?
I hope so! :thumbsup

Eboni

MystiqueX2004 said:
You crack me up with this comment. :crackingu

- it's so true. :thumbsup

:D I mean really, that's like saying that a mouse is able to intimidate a tiger. Not saying that Mike's a mouse, but I mean come on...if u see a 30 sumthin year old, as light as a feather, screwing a thirteen year old, you mean to tell me that u were scared of losing ur job that's why u let the thirteen-year old continue to be subjected to such cruelty? I'm 5'3 and if i saw a 5'11 120 pound guy trying to do this to a kid, i'd tackle him, call the police, and beat him senseless...now if a 5'3 girl is not intimidated by anyone who would do such a thing to a kid, then how much more so should a 6-foot, 300-plus man???excuse me, SECURITY GUARD???? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING PEOPLE NOT WATCHING, THEN WALKING AWAY, AND SELLING YOUR STORY TO TABLOIDS!!!!! It doesn't make logical sense even to the feable minded, unless he was and is brain dead then that might be a different story.... :cryptic[/QUOTE]
Say it agaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!! :lol:

mjwifey3

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Well there been a rumor that gavin was never alone with michael jackson now i dont know if that is a rumor or a fact can anyone tell me if there is a witness to this?
Actually they just proved that the days that Michael "molested" gavin, that gavin and his brother star actually had their own room and didn't even sleep in Michaels room.

mjwifey3

Eboni said:
:D I mean really, that's like saying that a mouse is able to intimidate a tiger. Not saying that Mike's a mouse, but I mean come on...if u see a 30 sumthin year old, as light as a feather, screwing a thirteen year old, you mean to tell me that u were scared of losing ur job that's why u let the thirteen-year old continue to be subjected to such cruelty? I'm 5'3 and if i saw a 5'11 120 pound guy trying to do this to a kid, i'd tackle him, call the police, and beat him senseless...now if a 5'3 girl is not intimidated by anyone who would do such a thing to a kid, then how much more so should a 6-foot, 300-plus man???excuse me, SECURITY GUARD???? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING PEOPLE NOT WATCHING, THEN WALKING AWAY, AND SELLING YOUR STORY TO TABLOIDS!!!!! It doesn't make logical sense even to the feable minded, unless he was and is brain dead then that might be a different story.... :cryptic
Say it agaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Y'all are Crazzzzy! :lol:

Actually they just proved that the days that Michael "molested" gavin, that gavin and his brother star actually had their own room and didn't even sleep in Michaels room.

Yes i have heard this news today but what about a 3rd party witness for Michael that this "Other kid" was around gavin all the time? :banana-mu

Eboni

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
damn I wish Michael would seduce me!

You know, when I was in the courtroom last month he did kind of give me a flirty smile hehe :bleh:

I am Soooooooooooooooo Jealous.

- ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!!!

- I WISH I COULD MEET HIM IN PERSON ONE DAY.

- I'D LOVE FOR HIM TO NOT ONLY SEDUCE ME BUT ALSO........okay....I'm fine.....breathe......breathe :lol:

MystiqueX2004

Really? I didn't know that. Is that what they were showing on the Neverland logs today? I knew that they had their own room, but not that on they days they were supposedly molested they weren't there......