Official April 26th 2005 Thread

sunny2005

Originally posted by Cristine87
Why the hell are people on this thread arguing so damn much? Stop that shit & stay on topic!
Yeah your right, sorry, maybe cause it is a frustrating trial and it has us all uptight and feel helpless that we cant go into that court room and slap some of these liars in the back of their heads on the stand, you know the feeling? its darn right frustrating that they can sit up on the stand and lie like they do.

HeavenSent

I heard the link. per Taibbi, the prosecution didn't even question Hamid about the damn script?! Unless I'm dumb as nails, that was the whole damn idea. To implicate michael as this master scripter who forces Debbie and the family to bestow praise. What good was he for the pros. then? Jeez.

senecajackson

Originally posted by alfredo
No that's funny and right on point. That city is considered the NYC of Brazil. Imagine trying to "get rid" of someone by sending them to NYC. By the way, cops there carry uzi's on the street.

Not an ideal place to go commit a kidnapping :bustbubbl

Great post!

Really good point!
:thumbsup

megan23

so let me get this straight that flight attendent testifyied under immunity...gee there is a real believable witness*rolls eyes* and then this videographer just gave or loaned whatever the hell 2,000 dollars to the mother. You know she sure has a way of not asking for money but sure getting a lot of it all the time....you want patterns Sneddon there's one....following the money trail it leads to Janut, not Mike remember he's broke there fore he went out and molested Gavin cuz you know that is so profitable :lol:

HeavenSent

***NOTE***

If this trial is getting you to the point that you can't even communicate w/out getting uptight and snappish, then seriously...Perhaps you need to take a breather. This applies to all of us.

Sometimes, I have to be reminded that we're all in this together. Not a single one of us can follow this case alone. So while we could be discussing this case, we're arguing instead? Not in this thread.

Take it to PM, or leave it alone. Don't feel like you have to reply to EVERYTHING.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Taibbi comments about a clarification btwn "scripted questions" and scripted answers
Thanks for that. I wonder what that woman was about to say.

Taibbi's comments made perfect sense to me, and I'm glad he brought it up. Scripted questions and scripted answers are most definitely two different things! hell, even I bring questions of what to ask my boss EVERYDAY. It's called preparation.

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
***NOTE***

If this trial is getting you to the point that you can't even communicate w/out getting uptight and snappish, then seriously...Perhaps you need to take a breather. This applies to all of us.

Sometimes, I have to be reminded that we're all in this together. Not a single one of us can follow this case alone. So while we could be discussing this case, we're arguing instead? Not in this thread.

Take it to PM, or leave it alone. Don't feel like you have to reply to EVERYTHING.

Great point HEAVEN! Keep that in mind folks! We are a family, we have to tough this out together! Even though it may be hard, or difficult to agree with someone else, stick together....
one thing we can all agree with is that in the end there will be VICTORY for our man and all of us! :thumbsup

Much luv hommies!

sunny2005

Originally posted by senecajackson
Great point HEAVEN! Keep that in mind folks! We are a family, we have to tough this out together! Even though it may be hard, or difficult to agree with someone else, stick together....
one thing we can all agree with is that in the end there will be VICTORY for our man and all of us! :thumbsup

Much luv hommies!
yes you are all right, and i hope tomorrow it is a better day.

Aaliyah

52699295.jpg

sistahlamb

so let me get this straight that flight attendent testifyied under immunity...gee there is a real believable witness*rolls eyes* and then this videographer just gave or loaned whatever the hell 2,000 dollars to the mother. You know she sure has a way of not asking for money but sure getting a lot of it all the time....you want patterns Sneddon there's one....following the money trail it leads to Janut, not Mike remember he's broke there fore he went out and molested Gavin cuz you know that is so profitable

Ok first of all, there is no proof whatsoever that Michael is broke...you read too many tabloids.
What, who's breaking into his bank acount and checking out how much money he has.
Sorry to get off topic about the case but I just don't like hearing bulls**t like that where there's no proof of it.

sunny2005

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Ok first of all, there is no proof whatsoever that Michael is broke...you read too many tabloids.
What, who's breaking into his bank acount and checking out how much money he has.
Sorry to get off topic about the case but I just don't like hearing bulls**t like that where there's no proof of it.
I think she meant it sarcastic, not litterly. cause sneddon is the one saying michael is broke, so she was meaning it sarcastic with his weak theory. At least I think thats what she meant. anyway, incase not, michael is not broke, has millions worth of assets so your right, it is bulls**t if anyone thinks he is broke.

Tiger Lilly

OMG I finally got to the end of this thread! Lol, and I feel so lost! :s

and then this videographer just gave or loaned whatever the hell 2,000 dollars to the mother.
Where did this come from?? I completely missed this bit of info.

I think Montgomary has dished her bit of dirt... and it's not as harmful as it's made out to be. The tickets were never bought. She never spoke to Michael, so she cannot say how big his involvement was in this alleged "conspiracy". I highly doubt that Michael Jackson, the "criminal mastermind" would go through all that trouble of alledgedly kidnapping the family, forcing them to praise him on tape, molest the children and plan a big scheme to jet them to Brazil, where there are no people or phones or police (*skeptic look*) only to cancel the flight.

Also, I don't see the big deal about a blimin script. It's for TV! You need preparation or you'll look a fool in front of the thousands who watch the blimin show!

And I KNEW Sneddon would ask for more time. I just knew it! However, I'm not worried. He has nothing on Michael and if he did he'd have presented it a long time ago. He's just trying to prolong the inevitable - that Michael's gonna kick some butt! :D

And I'm also really upset to see everyone arguing in here, esp calling Vicky out and saying she's not a real fan. Vicky's been here for ages and she's so dedicated to Michael. She's really up on her knowledge on this case and she (along with others) have helped me when I've been stuck understanding. We should all be sticking together for Michael. As it was said before in here, we're a family. Michael wouldn't want us fighting like this. We're all on the same team here!

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. :)

Aaliyah

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Has the last witness of the day finished? If so I think Debbie Rowe is next.

no, Mez will continue Hamid 's cross examination tomorrow

several person said in this thread that Sneddon asked for more time
How do you know that ? did he say that in court today ?