Official April 26th 2005 Thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by sunny2005
grow up! you probably don't know jack shit about michael.
LOL! Wow. I love how you just contradicted yourself there. With the whole 'oh don't attack eachother bit'.

Woww.

You don't know any more about Michael than anyone else here. So let's not go there. :thumbsup

sunny2005

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
LOL! Wow. I love how you just contradicted yourself there. With the whole 'oh don't attack eachother bit'.

Woww.

You don't know any more about Michael than anyone else here. So let's not go there. :thumbsup
this was wrote a long long time ago??? maybe if you stayed on here longer you would have realized that. for whatever it is worth, i will not quit mjeol because for this very reason, i have not put anyone down or argued back now for a over an hour and now this comes up

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by sunny2005
this was wrote a long long time ago??? maybe if you stayed on here longer you would have realized that. for whatever it is worth, i will not quit mjeol because for this very reason, i have not put anyone down or argued back now for a over an hour and now this comes up

Well, I have a job. So you know...I can't stay on here all day long. Anyhow, who said anything about quitting MJEOL?

I'm not trying to get in a fight here...but you seem to instigate a lot of drama.

End. I'm done. I'll probably delete this crap in a second.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by aaliyah
no, Mez will continue Hamid 's cross examination tomorrow
I hope the real issue of the script (or lack of, or whatever) is brought up tomorrow. What was Hamid's point today?

senecajackson

Come on Sunny and Neavah...let's sing!!!

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends....
Come on u know the words...it's by War!!! :D :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
OMG I finally got to the end of this thread! Lol, and I feel so lost! :s

Where did this come from?? I completely missed this bit of info.

I think Montgomary has dished her bit of dirt... and it's not as harmful as it's made out to be. The tickets were never bought. She never spoke to Michael, so she cannot say how big his involvement was in this alleged "conspiracy". I highly doubt that Michael Jackson, the "criminal mastermind" would go through all that trouble of alledgedly kidnapping the family, forcing them to praise him on tape, molest the children and plan a big scheme to jet them to Brazil, where there are no people or phones or police (*skeptic look*) only to cancel the flight.

Also, I don't see the big deal about a blimin script. It's for TV! You need preparation or you'll look a fool in front of the thousands who watch the blimin show!

And I KNEW Sneddon would ask for more time. I just knew it! However, I'm not worried. He has nothing on Michael and if he did he'd have presented it a long time ago. He's just trying to prolong the inevitable - that Michael's gonna kick some butt! :D

And I'm also really upset to see everyone arguing in here, esp calling Vicky out and saying she's not a real fan. Vicky's been here for ages and she's so dedicated to Michael. She's really up on her knowledge on this case and she (along with others) have helped me when I've been stuck understanding. We should all be sticking together for Michael. As it was said before in here, we're a family. Michael wouldn't want us fighting like this. We're all on the same team here!

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. :)

:D

I knew Sneddon would ask for more time too, but I'm still ticked off. I want so bad to hear Michael's version of all this bullshit.

You are right on about the script. If people only knew that half of the 'exclusive' interviews they see on TV are scripted.

I remember watching an interview Michael did with Molly Meldrum, and Meldrum asked Michael a random question...Michael's face dropped. Like 'Omg, what is he going to ask! This wasn't in the outline!'. :laugh I've actually seen Michael do that more than once. But each time it just the interviewer asking a silly fun question.

oh oh! Someone get them CONSPIRACY!

HeavenSent

If people only knew that half of the 'exclusive' interviews they see on TV are scripted.

Shoot, MORE than half! And its always edited down for the sake of illusion and most of all, for us short attn span viewers.

The big thing is, Sneddon didn't even ask Hamid about the script. Hello??? Anybody home?

A

Anonymous

Sooo tomorrow is the 'big' day. Debbie on the stand.

Wooo. hoo.

Hoo.

A

Anonymous

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/26/jackson....rial/index.html

Travel adviser's testimony supports Brazil trip
Sources: Singer's ex-wife to testify Wednesday
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 Posted: 6:01 PM EDT (2201 GMT)

SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- An associate of Michael Jackson asked for one-way plane tickets to Brazil for the pop star's teenage accuser and his family in February 2003, days after they filmed a video designed to rebut a controversial television documentary, a travel consultant testified Tuesday.

Taking the stand in Jackson's child molestation trial, Cynthia Montgomery also said she advised flight crews handling private jet flights for Jackson to provide him with wine disguised in a soda can, after she was told by a flight attendant that Jackson had made that request.

Jackson's accuser and his younger brother have previously testified that Jackson shared the wine-filled soda cans with them, referring to the beverage as "Jesus juice."

Montgomery's motives and credibility came under attack by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr., who made sure jurors knew she was testifying under a grant of immunity and had been questioned by the FBI about a secret videotape made of Jackson as he was on his way to surrender to police.

Montgomery and Jackson are suing each other.

Mesereau's cross-examination, however, allowed Montgomery to offer up a small bombshell of her own -- that Jackson lied when he claimed in a television interview that he had been manhandled and injured during his arrest.

Montgomery, who said she witnessed Jackson being taken into custody by Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department, told jurors that when she saw him make that allegation in an interview with Ed Bradley of CBS's "60 Minutes," she called the sheriff's department to tell them his allegation was false.

Montgomery also said she agreed to secretly record telephone conversations at the request of investigators, although details of who she taped, or what was said, was not revealed in court Tuesday.

Plans to send family to Brazil
Montgomery testified that on February 25, 2003, Marc Schaffel, then-president of Jackson's Neverland Valley Entertainment, asked her to book one-way reservations to Sao Paulo for the accuser and his mother, sister and brother, with a departure date of March 1. Schaffel also had her make a separate, round-trip reservation for him, she said.

Montgomery also said that while Schaffel wanted one-way tickets for the family, she had to book a return trip for them, using an "arbitrary" date, because Brazil doesn't allow U.S. citizens to travel there on one-way tickets.

However, while reservations were made, the tickets for the family were never actually purchased because Schaffel told her their plans had changed, Montgomery said. She said she did not know if Schaffel himself went to Brazil.

The prosecution has charged that the trip to Brazil was part of a conspiracy by Jackson and five unindicted co-conspirators, including Schaffel, to control and intimidate the family after the broadcast of "Living With Michael Jackson," a television documentary by British journalist Martin Bashir that showed Jackson holding hands with his accuser.

The accuser's mother had previously testified that she was told by Jackson's associates that her family would have to go to Brazil for their own safety because she had done an inadequate job during the taping of a rebuttal video, shot about five days before Montgomery says Schaffel asked her to book the tickets.

Montgomery said she never talked to anyone in the accuser's family about the trip, nor did she speak about it with Jackson.

Working with FBI
During his questioning of Montgomery, Mesereau asked pointed questions about the plane trip on November 20, 2003, when Jackson flew from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara on a chartered private jet to surrender to police.

Jackson was surreptitiously videotaped on that flight, operated by a charter company called Xtra Jet -- an episode that is now the subject of an FBI investigation. Jackson has also filed an invasion of privacy lawsuit, naming Montgomery, who booked the flight, as one of the defendants. The suit charges that attempts were made to sell the video.

Montgomery admitted on the stand Tuesday that she has twice "spoken voluntarily" to the FBI about the incident and saw the videotape at FBI headquarters. She also said she was not aware that Jackson had been taped on the flight until she learned of it a day later.

"I am a witness for that case," she said.

Montgomery also said that "per my lawyer's instructions," she would not have testified in the Jackson trial unless the prosecution gave her immunity to protect her from possibly incriminating statements. However, she said that the immunity request was initiated by her lawyer and insisted she had no fear of prosecution.

Mesereau got her to admit that she ignored a request to use a different charter company for the flight, after discussing the issue with Schaffel, whom Jackson's lawyers say was part of the taping plot.

"We thought it was in the best interest of our client to use Xtra Jet," Montgomery said.

Montgomery said she went to Xtra Jet's office in Santa Monica and paid for the charter flight with cash. She has filed a $50,000 lawsuit against Jackson, seeking reimbursement for the flight.

Montgomery said prior to the taping incident, she and Schaffel had been friends for more than a decade and even traveled together. However, she said they haven't spoken since and are no longer friends.

Jackson ex-wife to testify Wednesday
Meanwhile, sources said Tuesday that Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, will take the stand for the prosecution Wednesday. She is the mother of his two oldest children, Prince Michael, 8, and Paris, 7.

Rowe is expected to testify about an interview she gave supporting Jackson in 2003, as child molestation allegations swirled around him.

The prosecution says she was pressured into making laudatory remarks by promises that she would have more access to her children, who live with Jackson.

A grand jury indicted Jackson, 46, last year on charges of molesting his then-13-year-old accuser, giving him alcohol and conspiring to hold him and his family captive in 2003.

Jackson has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

CNN's Ted Rowlands and Dree De Clamecy contributed to this report.

Excuse me if this was posted.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I'm not going to jinx this, but let's just say I ain't losing a lick of sleep.

Cause he's a dum dum!

Or because he knew he would give a responce he wouldn't like.

Jinx what? Debbie can say whatever. Her problem.

HeavenSent

Mesereau's cross-examination, however, allowed Montgomery to offer up a small bombshell of her own -- that Jackson lied when he claimed in a television interview that he had been manhandled and injured during his arrest.

Montgomery, who said she witnessed Jackson being taken into custody by Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department, told jurors that when she saw him make that allegation in an interview with Ed Bradley of CBS's "60 Minutes," she called the sheriff's department to tell them his allegation was false.

How does one know if Jackson was lying about that? Her saying that she called SBPD about the police brutality just means one thing: They're all in this together. That doesn't mean a damn thing.

HeavenSent

Debbie can say whatever. Her problem.
I know. I meant getting overly confident only to find out more bullshit has been uncovered. Monkey wrenches thrown left and right makes me sick.

Cristine87

Montgomery to offer up a small bombshell of her own -- that Jackson lied when he claimed in a television interview that he had been manhandled and injured during his arrest.

How would she know if he was lying? Was she there from the time he was arrested to the time he was bailed out?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I know. I meant getting overly confident only to find out more bullshit has been uncovered. Monkey wrenches thrown left and right makes me sick.

Oh yea. :yuk

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cristine87
How would she know if he was lying? Was she there from the time he was arrested to the time he was bailed out?

And even further, if Michael was hurting...unless she has some sort of connection to him she wouldn't know.

She wasn't there in the office with him.

God, it's sick how all these people have relations with eachother.

After this Michael is going to be so guarded. He'll ask you to sign a document just to say 'hi' to him. :laugh

Cristine87

After this Michael is going to be so guarded. He'll ask you to sign a document just to say 'hi' to him. :laugh
:crackingu
Me: Hi, Michael! I'm a huge fan!
Michael: Yeah, that's nice, Sign here!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cristine87
Me: Hi, Michael! I'm a huge fan!
Michael: Yeah, that's nice, Sign here!
:laugh

Fan: Michael..I just want to give you a hug!
*MJ and fan hug*

Then MJ's bodygaurd bombards the fan.

Bodyguard: Did you see any suspicious activity while you hugged Mr. Jackson!? :screaming