Official April 27 2005 thread

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I'm really...I really don't know the word, but she's really pleased me.

I really, really hope they can reconcile. I really do.

I agree here Vicky. Hopely, when this mess is finally over, I'm sure they will rebuild their relationship. I think most of us misjudge Debbie, I know I have.

minnie michael

yes Debbie is a good person..she was crying i feel sad for her..she dnot wanna get children back she just wanna meet them from time to time..and she said its very hard cos MIchael always took them go to travel..i wish MIchael can deal with this matter clearly..honesty i dnot agree with this way that separate debbie from children... i dnot know what MIchael think about this..he love his children tototooto much he doesnt wanna anyone get them..

wish Debbie say more touchful things about this..maybe MIchael could change his mind and allow Debbie to meet them everytime she wants..that's our kindest MICHAEL.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

HotMJ!

Originally posted by minnie michael

yes Debbie is a good person..she was crying i feel sad for her..she dnot wanna get children back she just wanna meet them from time to time..and she said its very hard cos MIchael always took them go to travel..i wish MIchael can deal with this matter clearly..honesty i dnot agree with this way that separate debbie from children... i dnot know what MIchael think about this..he love his children tototooto much he doesnt wanna anyone get them..

wish Debbie say more touchful things about this..maybe MIchael could change his mind and allow Debbie to meet them everytime she wants..that's our kindest MICHAEL.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yes, I think the fans had figured Debbie all wrong.

Debbie could see Michael wanted and needed his own children. She partnered Michael long enough to have Prince Michael and Paris, and then she bowed out gracefully.

I'll bet she would have loved to be loved as a real marriage partner, but thought Michael was not interested in her this way. I bet that hurt. And I bet it hurt to give up the kids. I bet it still hurts.

But good for Debbie that she saw a need, and helped Michael.

:goodtalki

HeavenSent

Thats why I wish more than anything that him and Debbie can reach common ground by talking it out.

I've been so disheartened seeing folks all up in their business.

nowayout11

Wow, the prosecution got a big 'ol pie in the face. Nice job. ;)

Jackson's Ex-Wife Sets back Prosecution

In a startling setback to the prosecution, Michael Jackson's ex-wife took the stand at his child molestation trial Wednesday and said through tears how she was never scripted or rehearsed to say positive things about him to rebut a damaging TV documentary.

"I didn't want anyone to be able to come back to me and say my interview was rehearsed," Rowe said. "As Mr. Jackson knows, no one can tell me what to say."

She reiterated that she had been offered a list of questions by her interviewers but she declined to look at them before she talked.

"It was a cold interview and I wanted to keep it that way," she said.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Has this one been posted yet?
MICHAEL_JACKSON.sff_MJT120_20050427172016.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by nowayout11
Wow, the prosecution got a big 'ol pie in the face. Nice job. ;)

Jackson's Ex-Wife Sets back Prosecution

In a startling setback to the prosecution, Michael Jackson's ex-wife took the stand at his child molestation trial Wednesday and said through tears how she was never scripted or rehearsed to say positive things about him to rebut a damaging TV documentary.

"I didn't want anyone to be able to come back to me and say my interview was rehearsed," Rowe said. "As Mr. Jackson knows, no one can tell me what to say."

She reiterated that she had been offered a list of questions by her interviewers but she declined to look at them before she talked.

"It was a cold interview and I wanted to keep it that way," she said.

I posted the actual link as well. It's better to see where the source came from. :thumbsup
http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20050427/...G=home&SEC=news

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

A

Anonymous

Did any of you guys read that article by Dimond. She was like salivating over this shit.

You know she feels about dumb! :laugh

Originally posted by Cristine87
Wow, he looks good!

OMG he does look good there i think its sometimes the lighting right??

Anyways is it good news that today debbie sneak in what we thought was going to be bad!! She is so sneaky !! lol So did debbie back fired on the da??

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Well do you think debbie was so sneaky of sneaking this to the stand?

Sneeking what? She told what happened.

dangerous

ohh good! im glad for debbie!! Im happy she respondeed the way she did. Anyways, if she is all la la about Michael, what the heck was the DA doing by calling her? Damn, dont he interview anyone?!

dangerous

From Sneddons opening statement.
"Debbie Rowe will testify to some interesting evidence in this case. She’s going to tell you that her interview was also scripted, only a little bit different from the Arvizos, because they took her upstairs and did a complete rehearsal before they ever brought her down to be interviewed. And when she’s doing the interview, when they didn’t like her answers, they would stop the tape and they would tell her how to answer that. … They scripted that interview, just like they scripted the Arvizo interview."

:lol:

A

Anonymous

:laugh

So we didn't get any news about the telephone people. I just realized that..:lol