Official April 27 2005 thread

sistahlamb

An interesting comment about Debbie Rowe's testimony from MJNOL Forums:

If that suit were an apple,.....I'd sooooooooooo have to take a bite. Good Lord, he looks FAB today...scrrrrrrrrrrrumptious!! I could hardly read the updates...lol.

Sooooooo....the Prosecution got SUCKERED again?? Another witness who failed to back up another witness' testimony. This is truly sad....but good for MJ, of course. There's not much else to say.

Except I did want to point out that Debbie did say, near the end of today, that there were some things she lied about during the rebuttal tape regarding Michael's parenting. She's supposed to get into that in detail tomorrow when she continues. But I'm sure whatever she's planning on backtracking from, it will only make her look like a case of sour grapes cuz she isn't getting visits with the kids. PLUS, she has no real knowledge of what kind of parent MJ is (from a negative perspective) since she said she hasn't spoken to him since the divorce. She has always maintained that he was a wonderful father. If she does know anything questionable, she prolly knows through third parties (those co-conspirators she was having lunch with at the Ivy last year?????hmm.....) who also have an ax to grind with MJ. These people could be lying to her....or pushing her warning buttons and using her as a pawn to get back at MJ.

She should be off the stand fairly quickly. I mean what else can she say that wasn't said today? There was no script. She and MJ had an unconventional marriage. She did the tape cuz he asked her to. What else could she possibly have to say that could be relevant to this case? The scripting thing is out the window with her and Hamid. I do feel sorry for her being cut off from MJ as a friend. But there we go again....anything she says that's negative about him, the jury may infer that she's saying it cuz she's bitter about being cut off. Oy!

I'm sure right about now, the jury is wondering WHEN are they going to get a witness from the prosecution who lives up to Sneaky's promises and who don't have any gripes with MJ. They have to wondering WHEN that's going to happen. Considering the DA's side is almost done, odds are it won't. He's had his best stuff up already and they've all tanked....which may explain why he's still running around trying to find witnesses to testify and drag this thing out some more. Poor thing. He should listen to that Kenny Rogers song "The Gambler" ...."You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away...know when to run...." Ruuunnnn Sneakyyyy, ruunnnnnnn! Soooooo sad.

omfg. Michael looks GORGEOUS. Freakin. Stinkin. Gorgeous.

r2785956233.jpg

Who agrees w/ me that THIS smile hasn't been seen since 198/199-whatever?! *DIES*

btw. thumbs up for Debbie, she told the TRUTH!

oh god, I am sooo overwhelmed right now. I knew Debbie wasn't gonna say anything bad about Michael cuz I do believe she believes his innocence and that somehow, she's still in love with Michael, I really believe that. And I hope that Mike and her talks in private about their children and become friends again cuz God knows Mike needs people like her by his side. She stuck to him through thick and thin and I think some fans have misjudged her when she didn't do anything against Michael.

And god, those pictures of Michael smiling.....*i'm so in love mode* lol.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by whisper
Raymone Bain followed by Valez-Mitchell comments

raymone is fantastic!! :D

mikes smile is killing me! :inlove

Im soooo glad debbie told the truth! :sneddoncr

MJISHOT

i just saw on the news about how debbies testimony is a huge blow for the prosecution! :D but that because debbie admitted she lied about knowing mike was a great father (as she hadnt even seen him for the last 2 years or something), sneddon is going to use that to his advantage and claim that cos she lied then, she could be lying now about how she wasnt scripted, and she isnt credible! GOD!! HE IS SO EVIL! :thumbsdow

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, she's not finished her testimony yet. Before you go praising Rowe, let's see whate else she's going to say (or not say).

I'm just glad that Debbie told the truth about Michael. :thumbsup I'm not going to say anymore because I don't want to cause any trouble & it's too sad.

~K.M.A.~

floacist

Did anyone else catch on Larry King how a caller called in about the rat pack or something refering to Diane,Nancy and this other bitch on CNN who have already found Michael guilty and are pro-prosecution?I just love it how not a show goes by that someone doesnt complain about Nancy and Diane, the shit sisters.

LeVer2k2

I honestly expected and hoped Debbie would give Sneddon a swift kick to the chin today, and that's what she did. I just wish I wasn't so busy at work today so that I could have kept up with it.

The most rewarding news to me was when I heard how all the reporters in the courtroom almost fell over when they heard her say there was NO script :hellnaw. Debbie played them and Sneddon. :sneddoncr Or maybe in all the speculation and lies, they played themselves.

On another note, if Michael did indeed end contact with Debbie as a result of her breach of contract, I hope they can reach a peaceful agreement. I think the media is using words like "embroiled" and "bitter" in reference to the custody dispute to dramatize an otherwise peaceful situation.

When she ended her testimony today, she said that she lied some in regards to her comments about Michael's parenting. As some of you have referenced above, couldn't the lie simply be, "I said he was a great father, when I really had no idea for myself since I haven't seen them in so long"? If that is the case, I think Sneddon (or his puppet) will try to exploit that. But shouldn't three years with Michael and the kids give her a fair indication of what kind of father he is?

LeVer2k2

Originally posted by floacist
Did anyone else catch on Larry King how a caller called in about the rat pack or something refering to Diane,Nancy and this other bitch on CNN who have already found Michael guilty and are pro-prosecution?I just love it how not a show goes by that someone doesnt complain about Nancy and Diane, the shit sisters.

I like how that dude called out Stacy (the pro-prosecution lady) and made her all defensive, lol.

floacist

Originally posted by LeVer2k2
I like how that dude called out Stacy (the pro-prosecution lady) and made her all defensive, lol.

YEAH!!!Stacy is a nut, she needs to lay off the lip injections while she is at it- I love how her ,Nancy and Diane all turn the littlest thing into a bomb shell or how they were like.."Dont be suprised if Tom Sneddon and Debbie Rowe drop a bombshell" , its more like Watch Jackson and his crew drop kick you guys in the face when this is done:)

oh god. I wish I could watch those comments regarding this Nancy and Diane Dimond. I'm not from the US so I couldn't watch em...but from what I've heard from fans...these two are bitching that Michael is guilty even when the case hasn't started yet.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by dangerous

From Sneddons opening statement.
"Debbie Rowe will testify to some interesting evidence in this case. She’s going to tell you that her interview was also scripted, only a little bit different from the Arvizos, because they took her upstairs and did a complete rehearsal before they ever brought her down to be interviewed. And when she’s doing the interview, when they didn’t like her answers, they would stop the tape and they would tell her how to answer that. … They scripted that interview, just like they scripted the Arvizo interview."

:lol:
So exactly WHO is the BIG LIAR in this trial?

Mez oughtta IMPEACH his ass!

:sneddoncr Sneddung Shamed

ThrillerFan

I have a question. Why do you suppose the defense keeps asking for the judge to declare a mistrial. It seems to me that the case is going well, and repeating the trial would just give the prosecution an opportunity to rethink its approach? Any thoughts?

-Matt

Cristine87

Originally posted by MJISHOT
sneddon is going to use that to his advantage and claim that cos she lied then, she could be lying now about how she wasnt scripted, and she isnt credible!
Whatever, the same can be said for most of the prosecution witnesses so I don't think he wants to go there!

Anyway, I seriously think that Debbie was & still is in love with Michael but I don't think Michael feels the same way about her. It's gotta feel shitty when you have feelings for someone & they don't feel the same.

hot4uMichael

yeah Whisper's right :)

Before you go sincerely praying her we need to hear more of her testimoning...

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen today