Official April 27 2005 thread

HotMJ!

:banana-mu

AGAIN, Diane Dimond miscalculated! :bustbubbl

Trouble is, she started believing her own LIES!

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddung Shamed

Tiger Lilly

capt.carf10604272229.michael_jackson_carf106.jpg

OMGGG this picture is toooo cuuuuute! :inlove :heart2: :rose: :inlove :heart2: :rose: I love him so so so much! *hugs him*

I hope today Debbie will say something along the lines of she couldn't say Michael was a good father because she wasn't there to witness it. Let's wait and see.

But hey, props to the woman so far. I can eat my shit about her. :lol: Not literally! :lol:

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
From Sneddons opening statement.
"Debbie Rowe will testify to some interesting evidence in this case. She’s going to tell you that her interview was also scripted, only a little bit different from the Arvizos, because they took her upstairs and did a complete rehearsal before they ever brought her down to be interviewed. And when she’s doing the interview, when they didn’t like her answers, they would stop the tape and they would tell her how to answer that. … They scripted that interview, just like they scripted the Arvizo interview."

:lol:
LMAO :laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by ThrillerFan
I have a question. Why do you suppose the defense keeps asking for the judge to declare a mistrial. It seems to me that the case is going well, and repeating the trial would just give the prosecution an opportunity to rethink its approach? Any thoughts?

-Matt
It sets up for an appeal, if one is needed. Mez can always tell the appeals court, that Melville has had it going for them since Day 1, and he can prove it.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by WinterFlower
oh god. I wish I could watch those comments regarding this Nancy and Diane Dimond. I'm not from the US so I couldn't watch em...but from what I've heard from fans...these two are bitching that Michael is guilty even when the case hasn't started yet.
To watch them means there's a case you might go blind. Ugly b*itches. Both of them deserve each other.

I don't know how they can wake up every morning and spin so hard.

justathought

I have a few questions

I was listening to these pundits last night on Lk, something i rarely do, and i was wondering why they are all talking about this "conspiracy" like it's valid. Nothing makes sense at all about this theory. Why is everyone giving it such merit?

Second-Why did the prosecution put these witnesses on stand? Didn't they know all the background they had, and that they would not come off credible? I mean every single one of their so called witnesses have lied, lied, or owd MJ money.

Doesn't DA Sneddon, know what his witnesses would say when they take the stand? Didn't he know what DR was going to say?

Also what about this next guy, sorry forgot his name, the one who took notes. According to LK pundits last night he could be DA Sneddon "big bombshell" that he's leaving for last, if this is indeed his last week for prosecuting.

Eboni

Last night on (LKL) a caller asked if Michael Jackson has ever been tested for drugs because of how he was feeding the baby on the documentary!!!!!!

-What the hell is wrong with these people?????

-There's a guy who feeds alligators/crocodiles with his daughter in his arms.......

......IS HE ON OR HAS HE BEEN TESTED FOR DRUGS?????

They all make me :sick:

HeavenSent

It's because these jokers have nothing else to attack Michael for. Everytime someone starts going on about his physical appearance or his "bizarre" habits, then it's because they're coming to the realization that they can no longer justify defending this case, this pile of hot garbage.

Eboni

I'm wondering what else there is that Debbie Rowe......Jackson will say that she lied about on the interview????

-Ted was saying on (LKL) last night that he thinks she's a 'loose cannon' and she should not be on the witness stand.

-Raymone Bain is super, she's always there to put things into perspective when the media tries to screw with the.....delicate minds of the public.

-I love that, I respect that. :thumbsup