Official April 28 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
Taibbi was great when he was like "another reported who is invested in the result of the story" another reporter my ASS! :lol:
That was Diane alllllll the way! :lol:

OMFG! XD

Gemz-- I too feel bad for thinking badly of Debs before her testimony. ;.; I thought, from what she said on ET, back then...ya know. I can't believe how sweet n honest she was these days- then again I can, this is the lady who bore Michael's gorgeous children out of a sincere, platonic (?) relationship... how she cares for this man is unbelievable.

On LWMJ: TFYWNMTS, she said she couldn't stay married to Mike cos of media pressure. I can tell you she must be getting SOOO MUCH of that now... and she's got it in her to tell the truth whereas those other prosecution 'witnesses' (*CACKLES*) wouldn't. Heck, they had the incentive to lie from the very beginning... Sneddung prolly blackmailed them.

But Deb? NO. She knows the man. (or knew)... she knows what she's talking about and so do we. :D

*falls at Debbie's feet* I'M SOWWWWY! ;.; We love you!

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
OMFG! XD

Gemz-- I too feel bad for thinking badly of Debs before her testimony. ;.; I thought, from what she said on ET, back then...ya know. I can't believe how sweet n honest she was these days- then again I can, this is the lady who bore Michael's gorgeous children out of a sincere, platonic (?) relationship... how she cares for this man is unbelievable.

On LWMJ: TFYWNMTS, she said she couldn't stay married to Mike cos of media pressure. I can tell you she must be getting SOOO MUCH of that now... and she's got it in her to tell the truth whereas those other prosecution 'witnesses' (*CACKLES*) wouldn't. Heck, they had the incentive to lie from the very beginning... Sneddung prolly blackmailed them.

But Deb? NO. She knows the man. (or knew)... she knows what she's talking about and so do we. :D

*falls at Debbie's feet* I'M SOWWWWY! ;.; We love you!

I echo your sentiments! :lol: I too was one of the ones who was suspicious of Debbie before the testimony. I freely and openly admit that I rather underestimated her and her apparent love for and of Michael. Conflicts come and go, but love and true friendship survives...her testimony pretty much proved that :thumbsup I have much more respect for her now than I did in the past 48 hours...

And I'm SOO happy that Snedass and crew got egg in their ugly faces yet AGAIN! :D Hopefully this pattern continues! :popcorn

floacist

Its going so good for the defense..not like I am suprised but I am glad with the outcome of Debbie:)

Dont watch CNN/Court Tv thats my advice, watch the updates on Telelatino or Telemundo (if you understand spanish that is :lol: )cause they dont have these bullshit reporters that are just out to get Michael on every tiny thing he does. Some skeezer on Larry King was trying to show out to Raymone about how Debbie might be paid off...seriously watch programs that dont have Media whores on it cause the case doesnt even upset me anymore its the Skeezers.

Originally posted by Cristine87
What is wrong with these bitches? The defense had a great day & they're trying to spin it as if it wasn't. It's so stupid! Why is it that when somebody has something good to say about Michael, people want to act like he manipulated it somehow. Is this what they're gonna do when the defense presents their case? Just disregaurd everything positive & try to make him look guilty as possible? **** these Ho's!

I'm wondering about that too. I mean, they haven't been talked to Michael for once! Maybe they want vengeance because Michael doesn't even look at their sorry ass? :lol: I don't know if they just want attention or something but they gotta stop this sh*t.

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
I echo your sentiments! :lol: I too was one of the ones who was suspicious of Debbie before the testimony. I freely and openly admit that I rather underestimated her and her apparent love for and of Michael. Conflicts come and go, but love and true friendship survives...her testimony pretty much proved that :thumbsup I have much more respect for her now than I did in the past 48 hours...

And I'm SOO happy that Snedass and crew got egg in their ugly faces yet AGAIN! :D Hopefully this pattern continues! :popcorn
*nods in agreement*

~K.M.A.~

floacist

After this is all said and done I hope Diane and Nancy pucker up because after the disgusting things they have said about Michael they should be willing to kiss his ass till his 100th birthday. They would be even more of dead beats without Michael, they have made a name of themselves by being total creeps, I wonder how its like to sleep at night being one of those shit sisters?

ThrillerFan

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Diane was about to implode, snatching her glasses off, getting all tight in the lips. Argh. I hate that woman!

lol...tight-lipped...Does anyone else ever notice how both Diane and Nance Grace do that thing where they squint their eyes and pucker their lips all the time. That drives me insane everytime when I'm watching them. lol

-Matt

privacy

Damn, I swear if MJ and her don't reconcile after this, I'll beat someones ass. (Maybe MJ's)

:laugh

^^ Yyyyup.

I really want them to :( I didn't really like Debbie because of the whole ring selling on ebay thang.. But.. I do like how she came through for Michael.

Her comment about the 'real' Michael.. I think I understand what she means.. it was so touching..

privacy

Oooh.. sorry.. was there any news on how the jury reacted to Debbies testimony? Sometimes there's a few reports about things..

QuietSoul

I never underestimated anyone, but I did think, quite naturally, as Debbie was on the prosecutions side she would be against Michael. I wasn't entirely surprised she stood by Michael though. I'm not going to praise her for it, she doesn't deserve that. I still think if something goes wrong in her plan (I'm sure she has one), she'll turn on Michael.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but lets wait and see...

Tiger Lilly

I agree! Yeh, I was really annoyed at her about the interview and eBay thing. I'm still wondering why exactly she sold that ring like that, seems a bit... attention-grabbing, doesn't it? But ah well, she came through when it was important. :D I can't say I'm surprised though, even after all my ranting about her. It's odd...