Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by HeavenSent
His resiliancy amazes me. Strong indeed. I know I'd be rolling out of bed every morning cranky as hell.

As far as the Francias, Sneddon thinks he's very slick taking the spotlight away from the Arvisos non case, but you can't keep on running away like that. it'll avalanche his corrupt behind, and no one's going to come to his aid. it will be his own doing.

He also manages to smile! Yay!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJJF
The judge told jurors the evidence of past uncharged crimes was being offered to show a propensity by Jackson to commit acts similar to the one with which he is charged and to illustrate a pattern of conduct leading up to possible sexual offenses.

He said they need not decide beyond a reasonable doubt whether those acts were committed but must decide their weight "by a preponderance of the evidence."

Is this true?

What...I mean WHAT a scam. :(

Tabloid Junkie

Court TV Updates Savannah*

- Says Blanca saw the 8 year old and Michael in the shower w/ clothes next to the shower.

- Says she saw another boy sitting on MJ's lap and she told the boy to get off and the boy said "no".

- Says she saw her son and Michael in a sleeping bag in the hideout apartment together and she told him to get out and come eat lunch and the boy said "no".

- Says another time she and her son were walking to the bus stop and Jason said that he had money, but it was a secret. She then went inside his pocket and pulled out 2 $100 dollar bills and was shocked.

- Says that she knew for sure that Culkin spent nights in Michael's bed because she would go in to clean. There were no blankets, sleeping bags, etc on the floor or elsewhere, so thats how she knew. Plus she would wash Culkin's clothes and the only time she would do this, is when Culkin stayed in Michael's bed.

From MJNO

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by thiller4ever
Hello iam new here. So was today any good for Michael?? any good stuff?

Welcome! Well, kinda. All we can say is that MJ is staying strong and will win this battle.

Again...welcome to the board! I'm Jordan.

A

Anonymous

- Says that she knew for sure that Culkin spent nights in Michael's bed because she would go in to clean. There were no blankets, sleeping bags, etc on the floor or elsewhere, so thats how she knew. Plus she would wash Culkin's clothes and the only time she would do this, is when Culkin stayed in Michael's bed.

KING: Did he sleep in the bed?

CULKIN: The thing is with that whole thing, oh, you slept in the same bedroom as him. It's like, I don't think you understand, Michael Jackson's bedroom is two stories and it has like three bathrooms and this and that. So, when I slept in his bedroom, yes, but you understand the whole scenario. And the thing is with Michael he's not good as explaining himself and he never really has been, because he's not a very social person. You're talking about someone who has been sheltered and sheltering himself also for the last like 30 years. And so, he's not very good at communicating to people and not good at conveying what he's actually trying to say to you. So, when he says something like that people -- he doesn't quite understand why people react the way that they do.

*rolls eyes*

This boy needs to defend himself, he may very well be. But I know i'd be itching to get up there and be like 'Bitch...what are YOU talking about?'

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
*rolls eyes*

This boy needs to defend himself, he may very well be. But I know i'd be itching to get up there and be like 'Bitch...what are YOU talking about?'

You'd make a great lawyer!

Cristine87

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie

- Says another time she and her son were walking to the bus stop and Jason said that he had money, but it was a secret. She then went inside his pocket and pulled out 2 $100 dollar bills and was shocked.
Did she figure out where the money came from & why? I'm sorry but if this woman thought something going on why didn't she confront Michael, call the police, quit that job & have criminal charges pressed? That's what a smart person would do!

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by Cristine87
Did she figure out where the money came from & why? I'm sorry but if this woman thought something going on why didn't she confront Michael, call the police, quit that job & have criminal charges pressed? That's what a smart person would do!

This also contradicts what he said earlier. He said his mom didn't know about the details until just a few days before he took the stand today.

thiller4ever

I hate the fact that the story did not come out in court saying she sold her story to hard copy!!! Well i mean it did but not alot when it on it.

A

Anonymous

You'd make a great lawyer!

No I wouldn't...I'd be cussing the witnesses. 'You #$%*$ liar! Stop $#)% lying or I'll $%#$)% #$%(#$% your throat!'

That's mee!

This is the only thing that worries me
KING: If they asked you to be a character witness, would you appear?

CULKIN: I guess so, but probably not. Like I said, it's crazy, and I don't really want to be a part of it.

:extremely

He did say that he hasn't been asked, and that he's not saying a definite no.. but come on. When you have a friend who has the risk of being put in jail for the majority of the rest of his life...you better do all you can do help him.

There would be no question with me.

Cristine87

This also contradicts what he said earlier. He said his mom didn't know about the details until just a few days before he took the stand today.
How the hell could that woman not know? She pursued a settlement & her son was supposedly in therapy, that makes no ****ing how his m0ther didn't know anything!

Cristine87

Culkin needs to testify! He's one of the boys supposedly molested. He needs to come foward to clear this up. He's apart of this wheather he likes it or not. You're friend c0uld go to jail, how could you not testify & defend him?