Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by thiller4ever
The MJ team is way way back there....where are the bombshells!!

This aint no game...if there aren't any there aren't.

dangerous

Well to me it seems that the DA is winning this shots!! Damm coldatio!!
are u MAD? what case have you been following? You think 1108 was because he had a strong case? We are observing the prosecutions case, this is THEIR story, and Mez has already shot more holes in it than a peice of cheese. The only shot theyve won is that this crap hole of a case has made it to trial. And with that whack ass judge, its not all that of an acheivment.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by dangerous
are u MAD? what case have you been following? You think 1108 was because he had a strong case? We are observing the prosecutions case, this is THEIR story, and Mez has already shot more holes in it than a peice of cheese. The only shot theyve won is that this crap hole of a case has made it to trial. And with that whack ass judge, its not all that of an acheivment.

Thank You for pointing that out!

A

Anonymous

Q: Did you discuss it with any prosecutor?
A: No, I was kind of nervous. I said, 'How'd it go?' And they smiled and they said, 'It went well.'
Q: And which prosecutor told you that?
A: I can't specifically remember, but it was one of them.

Psh. You remember. This is Jason Francia talking BTW

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
He was also caught in another consistency. I'm taking my time reading through this. At one point, Mesereau askes him about Terry Cannon, from the San Diego DA's office.

Mesereau asks him "Do you know why he was there" referring to Cannon. Francia says "I didn't really know." Transcript:
  • Q. Do you know why he was there?

A. I didn't really know. I was asked by -- actually, I didn't even know how I met you guys. I was asked to be there, I think, and he was there.
But just minutes later, Mesereau gets him to admit that HE, Jason Francia, asked Terry Cannon to be there. Transcript:
  • Q. Okay. And you had requested that Mr. Cannon be present at the interview, right?

A. You're going to have to show me the paper probably.

MR. MESEREAU: May I approach, Your Honor?

THE COURT: Yes.

THE WITNESS: (Nods head up and down.)

Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Have you had a chance to look at the report?

A. I did.

Q. Does it refresh your recollection that you wanted Mr. Cannon present?

A. It does not refresh my recollection.

Q. Let me just try and get this straight. You don't know why Mr. Cannon was there, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. You didn't ask him to be there, right?

A. I don't remember whether I asked for him to be there or not. I probably did, only because he was a friend of mine and he knows more legal stuff than I do.
I MEAN! Either you asked him to be there or you didn't. These aren't hard questions. Jeez.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by dangerous
are they talking about yesterday?? :lol: damn, that is one case of selective memory.
Chile you don't know the half of it. :lol: Read the transcript. His selective memory was in FULL affect. He could remember $hit from 1987, but couldn't remember things from 2004.

A

Anonymous

J. Francia: I just said I don't remember that. I don't mean to sound like I'm wasting your time, but this is kind of hard being up here, and ---

Mesereau: No, please dont. Just respond to my questions if you would, please.

:laugh

Mesereau doesn't want to hear that shiattt.

A

Anonymous

I really can't believe this.

I remember watching MJ's deposition, and he didn't remember things...and even though I think he was just being a smart ass because he knows his ass was going to win, it wasn't this bad.

All I'm reading is

Q: Would it refresh your memory to look at this paper?
A: No.
Q: You dont' remember?
A: No

*rolls eyes*

Cristine87

WTF? He don't remember shit! He remembers all the horrible things Michael did to him but doesn't remember shit else. Oh dear God! Every other answer seems to be "I don't remember"! This is so ridiculous!

megan23

My lord! I just got finished reading JF's cross and how many times can you not remember? He didn't remeber from damn 4 months ago :lol: I mean I hope the jurors caught on to this cuz if I was sitting in that box I would have gotten pissed at the "i don't remebers",shades of the Arvizos children anyone? ....I mean damn if he said he didn't remember stuff on direct he might be more believable but this has changed my view of his testimony greatly. I will admit I was worried yesterday and concerned about the short cross but after reading this I feel better :D

A

Anonymous

Everyones said this...but I'll say it too.

They only forget when they are on cross examintation.

Cristine87

Originally posted by megan23
My lord! I just got finished reading JF's cross and how many times can you not remember? He didn't remeber from damn 4 months ago :lol: I mean I hope the jurors caught on to this cuz if I was sitting in that box I would have gotten pissed at the "i don't remebers",shades of the Arvizos children anyone? ....I mean damn if he said he didn't remember stuff on direct he might be more believable but this has changed my view of his testimony greatly. I will admit I was worried yesterday and concerned about the short cross but after reading this I feel better :D
Me too!