Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous

Issues for today in regards to the raid of Miller's Beverly Hills Office:
Testimony is expected from:

• [*:3fyykqf0]Tom Sneddon
    [*:3fyykqf0]Janet Jackson the Second (and much less adored)
    [*:3fyykqf0]Dickerman (if he decides to show up, if he doesnt i assume his warrant will be acted on)

General List:
  1. Motion to Supress Evidence (Part 1)
  2. Motion to Supress Evidence (Part 2)
  3. Motion for Clarification of Courts Order
  4. Motion to Seal Opposistion to Motion to quash certain subpeonas (Parts 1 & 2)
  5. Motion to Seal reply to Motion to Continue Trial
  6. Motion to Seal Defendant's Status Report

A

Anonymous

Can't wait. :)

Ashley, I got ur msgs I will get back to you in PM :)

A

Anonymous

What the ****? Are you ****ing shitting me? GET THAT BITCH ON THE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

After the hearing hopefully theyll have more shit to talk about.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
FU-CK! all anyone is talking about his how AG cleared the police misconduct. This shit is pissing me off.

I knew that was going to happen... and I am NOT surprised. Notice how it all went down *GASP* right before Sneddon is scheduled to testify. Which in essence tries to deflect attn away from the real deal, and make Michael like the "not so credible, even though is own prosecutor has been subpeoned" defendant. Shadiness at it's absolute best.

dangerous

^I like how they throw in at the end, as if it is NOT a big deal that the conclusion was reached without talking to ANY of MJ's ppl except a chiropractor who cant even be held credible as not even MJ's attorney's are commenting. And either way.. who needs physio after getting hand cuffed? Please! :nuffintos

HeavenSent

I knoowwww. That's so shady...the rules always get switched around in Michael's world. I guess we're getting off topic with this thing but damn..that is so screwed.

But u know? This thing is far from being over.
I am reminded of that 60 Minutes interview where Michael stops the discussion short and says "you'll see, you'll see" as if to say there is something more to reveal that cannot be said.

No, this thing ain't over.

HeavenSent

BTW, Ashley. I may/may not have access to a computer in like an hour, and I know me and you feverishly post updates to hearing threads..but this day, it may just be you this time!

Thankies for the updates of the hearing today. Why am I not surprised....... I knew this was gonna happen, right before everythings set for them to testify, she pulls out. Recovering from child birth...WHATEVER. Just get on that stand and testify god damn it. Or is it your guilty concence playing on you, because you know that your gonna have to face Michael?

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

FCUK FCUK FCUK!!! I knew it!!! :censored: She's running scared!

Is she just not testifying today or will she be there later in the week? Or not this week at all?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I also posted this in the Police Abuse Bullet thread:

Oh I fully believe that this will be an issue possibly raised by Michael's defense team in the future. I don't think they wanted to give the AG anything at all which then could be leaked to Sneddon or the police.

No way Michael would be allowed to make these charges against the police if they couldn't prove it. Even if it happened, but they couldn't prove it, his attorney would have told him to just suck it up and don't worry about it. So it seems like they've got MORE than we know.

The fact that Mes said he may ask the judge if he can comment means that they have more than just Michael's word.

minnie michael

that woman has already felt scared to face Michael.. :careless

canot wait to see Michael..waiting for updated..xixiix :banana-mu :banana-mu :alarmcloc

A

Anonymous

I cant believe im staying up just so i can keep updated over the internet .. SINCE I CANT SEE IT FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

Guys im fully counting on you all to update this every few minutes LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.