Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I THOUGHT THE SAME THIIIIIING...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welovemj

:mjdancer

i knowwwwww... brings back so many memories of the dangerous era!!! :D :licklips:

OMG I still can't get over how sexy Michael was looking yesterday. I just totally freaking out when I saw him looking all fine and sexy as hell. Especially in that white outfit he had on. Thank god I have that all on tape. Now I am off to print out a couple of those pics of Michael wearing that white outfit. Because those pics needs to be put on my walls in my bedroom. God I love him so damn much.

Michaels Lover

Originally posted by MJISHOT
ok i know im gonna seem so thick here, but i have just scrolled through 17 pages of this thread... can someone explain to me what the outcome of yesterdays court appearance was? whats happening next?

thanks! :D
lol! i was just about to ask the same thing

i love this one :sneddongonnacomeout
:crackingu

LadyInMJsLife

OH MY LORD Michael has never looked better, he was looking absolutely stunning yesterday!!! He honestly took my breath away lookin' as fyyyyne as he did!! :cupid: :inlove :sexymj: :heart2: :tooexcite :cloud9: :magicstick

Labomba

I almost died when i saw that pictures i wanna see the clips now! i have not seen anything yet.... i cant believe it was not many fans there *sighs*

floacist

Originally posted by Labomba
I almost died when i saw that pictures i wanna see the clips now! i have not seen anything yet.... i cant believe it was not many fans there *sighs*

What?Many Fans?There were like a 100 fans there for something in which Michael didnt need to be at.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Pokey
when I was watching it, a reporter said there was around 100-200 fans there.

take what the media says with a grain of salt. there's been reported, "dozens of fans" there yesterday to "over 300".

Baby girl

OMG!!!!! I can't believe how good and confident he looks!? He's so BEAUTIFUL!!! They're all beautiful. I'm so happy to see his smile again...

KEEP ON SMILING MICHAEL......AND WEARING WHITE!! :laugh
:mj_3asskicking

Badine

Its so wonderful to see MJs family giving him their support. And its wonderful to see all of use great fans giving him our support. I bet MJ can feel all of the love and thats why hes smiling so much. Seeing MJ in court sometimes makes me want to cry because hes too wonderful to have to go through all this you know? But then I think that MJ probably ignores those ignorant people and he lives on with his life. He truely is unbreakable and he doesnt let anyone bring him down. Go Michael! I love you soooooooooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.