Official August 17 Hearing

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Incase yall didn't know, the hearings continue today...

QUOTE (MJDANCER123 @ Aug 17 2004, 10:22 AM)
Now i must really go, but just one more tid bit about DD

At one point in court in the morning, Mr. Cochrin (sp) sent a note to The Mez while he was questioning Sneddon, and mez said excuse me your honor, its just been brought to my attention that one of the witnesses for the pros. is sitting in the court room, I ask that he be allowed to leave , right now your honor please. The judge asked him to leave, i think it was the lead detective, and i couldnt help but i did the old "Thumbs up" in my lap, and Diane said, very stern and very snotty, She said to me, "Look, if your going to sit with the media, you need to knock that off right now!" Well If i wouldnt have already mentioned the Justice system .net, (which she wrote in her tablet) I would have but, because i was representing Carol Davis directly and MJJF indirectly I said undermybreath, "oh ok, excuse me, Im sorry"

Let me say this, Prayer is powerful!!!!!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (jowusu @ Aug 17 2004, 10:54 AM)
i just heard on CNN by miguel marquez that the mother "janet" said she will not be able to testify until September 29. And Mel said that date will not fit his schedule, and he was saying there were threats to mj yesterday, so maybe thats why he left early. They said both the DA and the defense talked about it in court today.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by whisper
and he was saying there were threats to mj yesterday, so maybe thats why he left early. They said both the DA and the defense talked about it in court today.
What?! Like what? Are there any pics of Michael today? Did he go?

Tiger Lilly

I don't think he went to court today.
I hope it ain't cos of the threats. Damn, I can't believe that. :tickingti Poor Michael... :console

Anyway thanks for the updates whisper. :thumbsup

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (MJfanKIM @ Aug 17 2004, 09:39 AM)
In some of the news posted here today we have learned in one of the parking lot meetings between TS and the mother back in july of 2003 TS gave the mother paper work that would put her and her family in the states victum fund, "or so he said". This was long before any charges were filed. Anyone know how this fund works? When would the family start receiveing the funds $$$? As soon as a claim is filed? Only after charging the person with a crime? I would think its importent to the case. Not only is it another money link as well as a tool used by TS to get the family to file charges. But, if this woman knowningly took money from a state fund and its later shown she lied wouldn't she be charge with defrauding the state? Or be forced to repay the fund? Same with TS if he knowingly backed this scam then OKed the mother request for state funds.

----------------------

Ok yall, this is fishy as hell. What the hell is he doing giving papers to her about a victim's compensation fund BEFORE charges were filed? Have this family already been bought and paid-for?? Time will tell.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (MJDANCER123 @ Aug 17 2004, 09:25 AM)
My dear Amit, my friend, I must get this right, I know, just give me a few and I will tell all, Let me start out by saying when she flew into the courtroom, and i do mean flew, (she was the last media person to get there, so let me go on record by saying SHE WAS LATE) *ahem* Well, she flopped very unlady like into the seat next to me, and I do mean FLOPPED! She had her jacket in one hand, and she was fanning herself, saying in an out of breath voice, GEEZ (but the j word) its so dang, (fill in the words your self) hot out there, stared at my badge and said "Who are you?" I said a quick prayer and turned to her, held out my hand to shake hers, which she held out her fingers, I shook her "fingers" and said, Im Gail Felix, Im here reporting for The Justice System.net! Im a new cub reporter, (I was going for broke as to information i might be able to get from her) She said "stick with me honey" What I wanted to say to her was " " But then Michael was coming in and I turned around in my seat to look up at Him Walking, slowly, with determination and sholders straight and standing tall, he walked gracefully down the aisle to his counsel table, he stopped for a nano second when first stepping in the actual court, before going to his seat, and as I looked up at him, he, looking straight ahead, had for just a brief second, the cutest most innocent grin on his handsome face, and i for that moment thanked God, then Carol davis and then MJJF just for the fact i was privileged to be inside the courtroom at that moment. He then proceeded to his seat very serious. I know at that moment God was with me because if Diane would have said anything at that moment, I would have lost all composure and my seat Im sure!!!!

More later, Ive got to get some of this to Carol Yikes

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dimond just reported her version of what happened
-Oxman was cross-examing a detective on the stand
-he said that Miller is "a very special patient" of Stan Katz for many years
-says Oxman will challenge the privilege of doctor/patient, which keeps Katz from answering questions, b/c he doesn't want to know anything about any treatments or anything. He just wanted confirmation that Katz knows Miller

-she said the detective said in open court that they didn't trust the Beverly Hills police department

and some more stuff she said too :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (jowusu @ Aug 17 2004, 08:39 PM)
Apparently the defense knew Katz is miller's doctor. So Oxmon wanted Katz to verify if Miller was his patient and he said its attorney client priviledge. So the defense is on something. But Melville denied that Oxmon see XXXXXs file from katz, and he is going to challenge that. He also going to challenge that Melville allow Katz to answer the question that he is Miller's doctor.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (jrsfan @ Aug 17 2004, 11:49 AM)
I understood Dimond said that jXX did not get her belongings back for many months & that the sheriffs dept paid for back storage. Passports were missing.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. She said the sheriff's department "pitched in" and "paid" to get the family's belongings out of storage. But just yesterday, she said the stuff was being kept in storage by Brad Miller. There's something not quite right about this. Miller wouldn't be defaulting on storage payments in a way that the SBSD would have to pay to get their things out of storage. Something's fishy about that. But, this is coming from Dimond, so there's a question about the accuracy of the report.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MJDANCER reports about yesterday:
This is not as serious as some of the court goings on today, but it was serious to me, as reporters knew of this little item im about to share, in fact one reporter ran to see if it was pizza or burgers, but not one that i can see reported it, so this reporter will:

Besides the fact that the Jackson family enjoyed lunch, Michael also fed the fans waiting outside to wave and show love, well, he fed them all hamburgers too!! Now thats the kind of love that should be reported but isnt, My goal is to go to court again and make sure the truth about this fantastic, generous, and loving family The Jackson's is told!!! Is shouted!!!

Tiger Lilly

QUOTE (jrsfan @ Aug 17 2004, 11:49 AM)
I understood Dimond said that jXX did not get her belongings back for many months & that the sheriffs dept paid for back storage. Passports were missing.
Am I understanding this right? If there were no passports then doesn't that point towards there being no Brazil trip planned?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Report from Jen (paramountmj)!

(1) Jen confirmed yesterday's report that Sneddon did indeed say he knew for sure in Dec 2003 that Miller was working for Geragos. Sneddon was very clear and certain about it. And then Mez pulled out the motion Sneddon's office filed in (she thinks) Jan 2004 in which they claimed to NOT know Miller worked for Geragos. That is a definite, confirmed LIE. If he knew in Dec 2003, then why was he claiming to not know in a Jan 2004 motion? Unfortunately, Jen did not remember Sneddon's reply on the discrepancy.

(2) At at least one point when Mez asked Sneddon a question, Sneddon fumbled around in his answer. Then Sneddon said (paraphrased), "I'm trying to figure out how you want me to answer that question." To which Mez said, "I want you to answer the question TRUTHFULLY!" That raised giggles in the courtroom.

(3) Oxman was grilling Katz today. Katz refused to answer one or more questions (couldn't tell how many -- we had a terrible phone connection) citing patient/client privilege. Oxman then said that Miller has been Katz's patient for many years! Oxman's question was objected to, but even with the objection, the info was out in court. So, YES, it is TRUE! Miller IS a patient of Katz!

(4) Jen confirmed the reports we've already received about Sneddon giving GrifterMom forms to get "victim" money in that secret, deserted parking lot meeting. [Whisper note: The Victim's Compensation Fund which gives money to alleged "victims" even before a case goes to trial. This is VERY serious and highly suspicious if you remember what Sneddon testifie to in court]

(5) When Franklin walks by the fans, he stares them up and down as he passes by.

(6) Cockran grilled one of the detectives or investigators on the stand (sorry, couldn't get the name -- something like Papki? Terrible phone connection). Cockran talked about how GrifterMom claimed Miller (I think it was Miller, but it could have been Michael) had stolen their furniture. And so if the SBPD believed a crime had been committed (stolen furniture), why didn't the SBPD alert the Beverly Hills police department about the crime? Papki said they didn't report the "crime" to the Beverly Hills PD because they didn't want anyone to know about their secret investigation against Michael -- they didn't want to tip off Miller that they were all being investigated. They wanted the investigation to be kept private.

(7) GrifterMom claimed to have had complications from childbirth which require surgery; thus, her reason for delaying her testimony. The damn bad connection made it so I couldn't get any details on this.

Jan said they can now bring pen and paper to the courtroom. Again, we were disconnected before we got to finish our phone call. I'm going to try to call her tonight and maybe I can call her hotel room so we can have a better connection.