Official August 17 Hearing

Tiger Lilly

But lets not forget that wonderful report a few months ago saying that Gav!n was caught drinking alcohol at Neverland while Michael was out of tiwn. Just cos the kid gets drunk doesn't prove Michael got him drunk to molest him. :careless
And Gav!n's moms been caught watching Gav!n drinking.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MJDANCER123 Posted: Aug 18 2004, 09:43 AM

She said that another question that Mr. Oxman asked Dr. katz on the stand yesterday was this: " Dr. Katz, do you know a woman by the name of Linda Fienstock (jen is not sure of the spelling of last name) ?" Have you ever met her?"

Dr. Katz said he couldnt discuss (jens words here) a current or potential patient.

Jen said that Linda Fienstock is or was Bradley Millers Assistant. The questioning did not go further on this subject.

Also Jen was quoted in the Santa Barbara New Press:

She was asked what she thought of Sneddons testimony or grilling

Jen replied, " Hes constantly changing his story, Hes a total joke"

mello1

To include a CLAIM that one of Jackson's aides deliberately tried to disguise a urine sample?! First of all, how in the HELL do they draw this conclusion...from a raid? Get the F*ck out of here. And further, it was a claim. Where is the hardcore evidence that this is true? Like Mes said, that's some malicious bull.

Right that. This makes no sense. Unless I'm missing some key pieces of information here, how would Jackson's people even be in possession of Gavin Arvizo's urine sample during a raid on Jackson's property??? If the prosecution is claiming that Jackson gave this child alcohol, then the time to take the sample was in March, not NOVEMBER when the raid occurred. What? Did the FBI bring the sample to the raid and the Jackson folk snatched it out of their hands and spilled it? Seems like a no brainer to me...

I can see why the Mez wanted the whole search warrant thrown out ~~ some of the information in that warrant makes no sense. I suspect that the DA put all of that stuff in there as a back door PR manuver because that information was going to be evidentally released to the press. By having that inflammatory statement in the warrant, it prejudices the jury pool, in my opinion, because it has nothing to do with a search ~~ it's an allegation of action that supposedly happened on MJ's behalf.

Scum. :tickingti

A

Anonymous

You guys are such a wealth of information ... lol. I'm sitting here trying to take it all in ...I don't have anything intelligent to add, though, but am just replying so that you don't all think I'm getting lost in the sexy side or anything ;)

mello1

Originally posted by dangerous
According to sources, the family says a Jackson aide offered to drive the boy and his family – with the urine sample – to the doctor's appointment. The family says they made a stop on the way to the doctor's office, and the urine sample disappeared. The Jackson aide, they say, claimed the sample fell over.

And this is the basis of a search warrant for Neverland? Yeah. Right.

LadyJackson

Ok...I have heard it all now!!!! :laugh How the HELL could Mike's aides even get the urine sample????!!! Everybody in their RIGHT minds know that you TAKE A URINE SMAPLE AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE!!! :crackingu I have done it before!! Why the hell would the doctor make you go ALL the way HOME to pee in a cup when there is a bathroom right in the office!!??!! :crackingu

Oxman knew he was gonna get fined that's why he had his check-book in the first place!!! Oxman IS OFFICALLY "A GANGSTA"!!! :crackingu

dangerous

Originally posted by whisper
MJDANCER123 Posted: Aug 18 2004, 09:43 AM

She said that another question that Mr. Oxman asked Dr. katz on the stand yesterday was this: " Dr. Katz, do you know a woman by the name of Linda Fienstock (jen is not sure of the spelling of last name) ?" Have you ever met her?"

Dr. Katz said he couldnt discuss (jens words here) a current or potential patient.

Jen said that Linda Fienstock is or was Bradley Millers Assistant. The questioning did not go further on this subject.

If theres is any connection there, im beginnning to there is only one physiciatrist in all of Santa Barbara. :careless

Also, can a Dr. assert privilidge if the person isnt a patient? So saying he wont reply because of privilide, doesnt that automatically allude to him being his patient?

mello1

Originally posted by dangerous
If theres is any connection there, im beginnning to there is only one physiciatrist in all of Santa Barbara. :careless

Also, can a Dr. assert privilidge if the person isnt a patient? So saying he wont reply because of privilide, doesnt that automatically allude to him being his patient?

Yeah, I guess if Oxman had asked if Katz knew his own wife, he wouldn't answer because she would be a potential patient. And gee, I thought what was actually said during those sessions was privieleged information, not whether or not a person is actually a patient!

Pondscum they are. :tickingti

dangerous

Im excited for Dickerman to testify tomorrow, there is NO WAY that fruit didnt know that Miller didnt work for Geragos. Unless he confesses, he will perjure himself no ends tomrrow.

Ok, so lets run down the reasons given that the prosecution knew or should have known about the Miller-Geragos connection.

• [*:3nvc5qlt]via Katz from Miller. Katz is also the one that originally reported molestation allegations to authorities.
    [*:3nvc5qlt]on tape, when he confessed to the defense, but retracted it the next day
    [*:3nvc5qlt]was in possession of letters from Dickerman to Geragos, Geragos to Dickerman, and Miller to Dickerman

and we still have mama, Jay Jackson, and Dickerman to hear from. Damn.. Melvilles ruling on this will prove very telling. :alarmcloc

Tiger Lilly

According to those sources, the family says that when the boy's cancer physician ordered a urine test, the Jackson camp was afraid it would reveal the alcohol in his system and asked the alleged victim's mother to cancel the doctor's appointment, but she refused.
Okay, so, mommy dearest is being "held hostage". She wants to get Gav!n a urine test, but keeping in mind we've already heard that she's seen Gav!n drink at Neverland herself while Michael was away and didn't do anything to stop him, she decides she wants him tested anyway. Step 1 of her frame-Michael-plan me thinks. Anyway... the Jackson camp supposedly don't want her to have him tested. Now if Michael's camp are as forceful as we're made to believe wouldn't they have stopped her by any means nessacary if they didn't want it to happen? Apparently not. No, they drive her to the docs themselves. Great hostage taking that is. :careless Are we seriously supposed to believe this?

I'm also looking forward to Dickerman testifying! And ya know, I don't think Melville can ignore this Katz/Miller/Feldman/Dickerman thing. Everyone is saying how much trouble the prosecuton is in right now. I just don't trust Melville and I'm kinda anxious about his ruling...

LuckyStar

Whoo... There is ALOT happening right now. Ive been sitting here for probably 1 ½ hour reading all this. This is so ridiculous. There are MILLIONS of evidence showing this "case" is a set up, why cant the judge see that? Why cant EVERYONE see that?
These are gonna be some hectic days.