Official Caption Thread

rosanna

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
roflbot11.jpg

[/quote]

Oh my goodness! (Or naughtiness as the case here may be...) This is awesome! Vital... lol And the picture in itself is pretty priceless...  :p

OneMoreChance

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
Boots-1.jpg

roflbot11.jpg

Lickmyfinger.jpg

[/quote]

Yes Michael, I love those boots! That 2nd pic! Who doesn't love Michael's butt?! Michael licking his finger..... *panties hit the floor*

rosanna

[quote name="Saphster"]
If men that I worked with were this hot....I would be a very naughty co-worker. lol

Ifonly.jpg

[/quote]

If the men that I work with looked this hot... I'd soon get sued for sexual harrasment. I guess in a way I'm glad they're not... lol

OneMoreChance

[quote name="claire louise"]
29429_118125324885857_100000651692342_157472_806634_n.jpg
[/quote]

Ok, this so has to be a photoshopped picture, but the decor is exactly what I would expect from Michael!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="HeavenSent"]SO photoshopped. But that is one helluva bedroom![/quote]

I would like to spend some time with Michael in that bedroom!

xenedra

I've only gotten to page two of this thread and I've been cackling so hard my throat is sore, I'm wheezing from an asthma attack from laughing too hard, and I've pulled a muscle in my groin.

This thread is deadly.

:stretcher :woot2

Hurt me some more!

and this image...is so many shades of RIGHT.

2yo8g14.jpg

The. Best. Evah.

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="claire louise"]
29429_118125324885857_100000651692342_157472_806634_n.jpg
[/quote]

Ok, this so has to be a photoshopped picture, but the decor is exactly what I would expect from Michael![/quote]

It is photoshopped. The pic is from the movie Sherlock Holms (sp?) :p BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Mike looks waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better than Robert Downy Jr. in this pic! ;) :tvhappy