Official Feb 15 Jury selection - Flu Hospitalization

Post Information relating to todays proceeding, including pictures :)

From my understanding Sneddon has arrived, did so at 8.15 (10 - 15 mins before court is scheduled to begin)

It seems as thought Michael is a little delayed in his arrival

~Jamie~

Can someone please confirm the correct time which todays proceeding is scheduled to begin. People are now beginging to specualate! Is it 8:30 or 9:00

~Jamie~

Michael has taken ill and has been taken to a local area hospital according to MSNBC.

*cries*

I really hope Michael's alright. The reports are very obscure and they aren't providing us with a sufficient amount of information.

~Jamie~

luisamj

BREAKING NEWS

Michael Jackson taken to emergency room after becoming ill on way to his child molestation trial, judge announced. Details soon.

It's on CNN

I just can't believe it! OMG! :help: :help: :help:

Black Loafers

WHAAAAATTTT!!!!!?????
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! *runs to hospital* Oh Nooooo.......:bluecry:

Tabloid Junkie

Michael Jackson has been rushed to the local hospital. At about 11:30 this Tuesday morning, the media and lawyers were growing tense, as they felt Mr. Jackson would make a late appearance at the court house.

There is no word on the condition of Mr. Jackson’s illness.

The judge got a call from the doctor, as the judge made an announcement 5 minutes before the start of the trial.

There is also no word on whether the court proceedings will go forward today.

SOURCE: MSNBC, FOX NEWS, AND CNN

QuietSoul

Oh God........ I have a really bad pain in my chest because I'm so worried.......... please God, look after Michael. :(

A

Anonymous

I think there were reports that he was ill yesterday, and it probably got worse.

I hope, I really hope he'll be okay. My heart jumped when I heard this news.

ThrillerGirl_

OMG poor Michael! Yeah I heard that he wasn't feeling well yesterday either... he had a bad flu... I'm praying that he's okay. He's under alot of stress too so that maybe got over him. :( :(

mjlovergurl

oh no! my poor baby! i hope he is ok! Michael please be ok! maybe he has the flu its beeing going around like crazy. Micheal get better baby!

MethadonePretty

Try not to worry guys, the chances are he's just gone to the hospital as a precaution - it is better to be safe than sorry! Lets just keep our fingers crossed for him!

Mjsangel

OH DEAR GOD NO MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU, EVERYONE PRAY HARD ,please He has too much to handle !!!!!!!!My stomach is seriously hurting.