Official Feb. 23rd Jury Selection Thread

HeavenSent

Ooh, keep us updated, if you can. :thumbsup

I'm still stinging a bit from the juror removals by the pros. Kinda laughable, really.

Aaliyah

First Pic

52232069.jpg

I'm not particularly in the favour of the Jury selection process at the moment. From my understanding mainly through the source of media outlets, they have stated that a majority of the black jurists have been eliminated. I'm not tying to be controversial, or in anyway trying to imply that white people aren't liable of making a fair judgement.. but shoudn't the Jury be reflective of the country?

I also believe that the Jury selection process is also going too fast.. 10 minutes to question each potential Juror! In my opinion, I don't believe that you can make a reasonable account of the various aspects which need to be questioned. After all, we are trying to suspect bias behaviour from these people.. and is 10 minutes really enough?

When do people suspect the Jury selection will end?

privacy

I'm not particularly in the favour of the Jury selection process at the moment. From my understanding mainly through the source of media outlets, they have stated that a majority of the black jurists have been eliminated. I'm not tying to be controversial, or in anyway trying to imply that white people aren't liable of making a fair judgement.. but shoudn't the Jury be reflective of the country?

I also believe that the Jury selection process is also going too fast.. 10 minutes to question each potential Juror! In my opinion, I don't believe that you can make a reasonable account of the various aspects which need to be questioned. After all, we are trying to suspect bias behaviour from these people.. and is 10 minutes really enough?

When do people suspect the Jury selection will end?

I know.. it sucks.. but you gotta think about it in a different way. Yes, it does appear that the pros are being racist.. but.. the defense eliminate who they like too.

Let the pros waste these ten decisions on getting rid of black MJ fans if that's what they desire. There are plenty more than ten out there :D