Official June 1 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

Thanx for that Frenchy!!!!

I totally agree with the fact that had that sorry ass judge never allowed that 1108 evidence in, this trial would have been over a long time ago. It should never have been brought in.

Frenchy

Most importantly, these are big names... It means MJ has a good chance... Especially if they actually PUBLISH such comments, they must be pretty sure of themselves. Can someone explain to me Mike Taibbi's comment though? What does he mean? That in 2 weeks, it's all over?

By the way, I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this because we don't like him, but I read that Roger Friedman is certain that MJ won't be convicted: "Too much reasonable doubt". Just thought I'd mention it, since it's one of the only nice things he ever said about MJ!!

sistahlamb

The jury could have a virdict within 2 weeks--I think that was what he meant. I think he could be right personally.

I am soooooo looking forward to the defence's closing statements!!!! I'm not realy that worried about the fact that the prosecution does get to go twice because they haven't proven thier case beond a reasonable doubt.

Just keep in mind that every one of those jurors have to find him guilty beond a reasonable doubt for him to be convicted and nothing less than that.

If a hung jury does happen, then the jury better think twice before going that route because they'll have to pay a hell of alot of money if a retrial does happen.

Mack Dogg

I think he'll either get acquitted or a hung jury. No conviction, especially since the people that have been in that court room look at the faces of the jury, seem to say good things. Though I heard, friday after that police tape was played and the pros. and def. rested, Michael was sitting alone looking sad and depressed and the jurors saw him. Mesereau and Sanger had to cheer him up.

Frenchy

Originally posted by sistahlambQUOTE (sistahlamb)The jury could have a virdict within 2 weeks--I think that was what he meant. I think he could be right personally.[/b]

I agree also. :thumbsup

sistahlamb

Just keep in mind that every one of those jurors have to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt for him to be convicted and nothing less than that.
If a hung jury does happen, then the jury better think twice before going that route because they'll have to pay a hell of alot of money if a retrial does happen.
[/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a hung jury. Not because I think there's reasonable doubt, but rather because there's always that one a$$hole to mess it all up... Remember, it takes only 1 member of the jury to disagree with the others to have a hung jury.

Still, we don't want a hung jury. In the public opinion's mind, it would be the equivalent of "buying" the 93 accuser's silence: the question of MJ's innoncence or guilt would not be answered. I want clear vindication. I want to see Tom Sneddon cry. I want to see him bitter to have to retire after having lost the case of his life. I want to see Michael get out of the courtroom and wave at his fans with a huge smile on his face and thank them for their support. I want to see Nancy Disgrace pissed off live on TV. I want to see Diane Demon's career ruined. I want to see the media say that the persecution's job was not up to par. I want to see them scramble to try and find apologies to Michael for running shady stories. I want to see Tom Mesereau become the new symbol of US law.

Most of all, I want to see Michael dance right in front of the courthouse on "DS" the way he did it on top of his van when the trial began. Dom Sheldon is a coooold man... Slash! :lol:

Frenchy

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
Though I heard, friday after that police tape was played and the pros. and def. rested, Michael was sitting alone looking sad and depressed and the jurors saw him. Mesereau and Sanger had to cheer him up.
I thought the defense rested because the video was not even worth their time...?

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by Frenchy
I thought the defense rested because the video was not even worth their time...?

Michael must have saw the tape and thought, "why is this happening to me?" That must have been it.

frozen rose

MJ has arrived :)

53007171.jpg

53007169.jpg

53007135.jpg

53007129.jpg

53007124.jpg

53007121.jpg

53007110.jpg

MJISHOT

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
so even if he is acquitted of molestation, he could still spend a year in jail for giving alcohol to minors? That really scares me :cryptic
this is what i saw on the news tonight, and im scared shitless!!!

Frenchy

But that has NOT been proved beyond reasonable doubt, especially not after the jury heard from Cynthia Bell, Angel and yet somebody else whose name I am forgetting...

MJISHOT

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
That article is trash and it's no wonder it's written in the UK. That charge does not include jail time. It only does if the child that the alcohol was supplied to harmed themselves or someone else while under the influence.
really?? omg i hate the english press so much... sometimes im so ashamed of the things they write/say. They were reporting on the news tonight like it was a dead cert mike was going to jail for 12 months even if he is found not guilty!!

floetic_justice

I'm really starting to feel nervous and anxious right now. I dont know about anyone else, but tts feels like its not even real -- like this isnt even happening, but it is. :(

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by floetic_justice
What do you mean "no wonder its written in the UK?" I'm just asking. Do they write a lot of things like that or something?
--

I'm really starting to feel nervous and anxious right now. I dont know about anyone else, but tts feels like its not even real -- like this isnt even happening, but it is. :(

The UK is really shitty to Michael. Really shitty.

Yeah Amanda, I can't believe that. As if they asked the jury and the told them for certain they will charge him with that. Please.

If Michael is charged with that then the most he'll do is community service...which will mean basically that MJ will have to help out his community in some way, and pay a fine.

Both no problem for Michael. I just don't want him penalized for anything...I don't care how small the penality is. He didn't do anything.

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by MJISHOT
really?? omg i hate the english press so much... sometimes im so ashamed of the things they write/say. They were reporting on the news tonight like it was a dead cert mike was going to jail for 12 months even if he is found not guilty!!

gah I know! I was watching ITV earlier and the bastards made me cry coz they were talking as about it as if he was going to prison, like showing the holding cells and BS. Now I know why I've been avoiding the news programs!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by senecajackson
How can they prove that Michael gave that boy acohol?
I'm confused!

Why do you guys keep asking this?! THEY CAN'T PROVE IT.

It's comes down to credibility, who the jury believes.

QuietSoul

I'm feeling quite nervous. I know it's silly, but I've cried a few times today, I'm feeling that scared about this case.

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I'm feeling quite nervous. I know it's silly, but I've cried a few times today, I'm feeling that scared about this case.

It's not silly...I understand...Just remember to keep the faith and trust that God will deliver Michael...