Official March 28 2005 Thread

apparently the judge is gonna bring then '93 case evidence as it said on sky news ticker....

Excuse me, but, How would sky news know the Judge's decision before he has actually ruled on the prosecutions plea to introduce prior allegations as evidence?

This is no more than a prediction by the so called legal analyst's

The UK tabliods claim to have obtained a resent picture of Jordan Chandler and have plastered it across their front page's.

I won't post the picture here because I don't want to evoke any chaotic reaction's from members. However I will post a link to the picture and the article attatched to it if anyone wishes to preview the image.

:3nav http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/po..._2005/img/3.jpg - Picture

:3nav http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_ob...-name_page.html - Article (Tabliod)

hot4uMichael

Yes thank you no more sky news news on this board.... because I've had enough of them already... they don't know a flying sh*t about anything so let's cut the game!

sunny2005

I don't think Jordy Chandler is testifying, his two faced uncle is said to be changing his tune as well, and says that his nephew has left the country so he doesn't have to testify.

I don't think Jordy Chandler is testifying, his two faced uncle is said to be changing his tune as well, and says that his nephew has left the country so he doesn't have to testify.

I would advise you to take a pinch of salt with this claim. Ray Chandler is known for his contradicting statements.

I presume we'll be seeing many appearances from Ray Chandler on various new's station's regarding the pending motion to introduce the 1993 case!

sunny2005

Do any of you live in Europe also? I do, and we have the day light savings time so I am confused about what time court starts.

sunny2005

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Everytime someone mentions Ray Chandler is a lawyer, I shudder.
I think Mesereau will expose that Moron like he has been exposing anyone else who has took the stand so far. I do not know if I am allowed to post news paper articles here? I have an older one, but incase anyone has not read about Mesereau's reputation as one of the very best defense lawyers in history and very rarely ever loses a case, I would be happy to post it. Someone must let me know if I am allowed to post it here first.

On the Today Show, Ray Chandler told Matt Lauer that the family would have testified in criminal court if they had been entered into the witness protection program.

We can begin to question this statement because it seems to be rather disputable concidering the extensive procedure's taken to protect the current accuser and his family. So if Sneddon assembled a program to protect the Arvizo family, then why was it different for the Chandler's? If anything, the Chandlers required it more as they alleged threats were being directed at them.