Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
:camera MSNBC : Mike Taibbi report about previous "allegations" March 28 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/28
Description:

Accessible for now

Air date: March 28 2005

MIKE TAIBBI: …Three of the five have denied publicly that they were ever abused by Michael Jackson. The other two accepted financial settlements in the millions of dollars.

…Tom Mesereau, Jackson's lead defense attorney on the other hand brought back judge Melville's own statement in a pre-trial hearing to him saying that the judge once said in court -- he did, I was there -- that he would not allow this old evidence to be brought in rescue a weak case in chief.

And Mesereau said in court that this case is a bad case that's going to get worse -- his words. That he'd been able to successfully impeach the testimony not just of the accuser, but of his key corroborating witnesses: his brother and his sister.

…I keep saying "alleged" because it is that. It's going to be challenged. In fact Tom Mesereau said there will be, in his words, 'full blown trials' to challenge the credibility of each of these witnesses. By some estimates, outside the courtroom, this could add months to this trial.

TAIBBI:…One of the witnesses who's allowed to testify according to the judge's ruling is Bob Jones who was an associate of Michael Jackson's for some years. And had in the past, according to Tom Sneddon the prosecutor, made statements that were incriminating about Michael Jackson.

Tom Sneddon said in court today that it is in fact true that Bob Jones has recanted those statements. So, he's gonna get on the stand. He'll say whatever he's going to say. Tom Sneddon said he didn't know what he was gonna say. He will certainly be challenged vigorously by the defense.

Some of these witnesses have made as many as 8 statements in prior depositions and in court testimony and in interviews with law enforcement. So there's a lot of material from which these impeaching bit of testimony and interview statements can be drawn in order to challenge whatever they say in court. So this is going to extend the trial.

..and Melville wants to act like he's sick of the trial.

danaluvsmj

Michael really looks good and confident today.

I just don't know what to make about this '93 stuff coming in. God is this ever going to end?

Mathilde

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
The five are:

Jason Francia
Wade Robson
Macaulay Culkin
Jordan Chandler
Brett Barnes

I am really really really really really ticked off that they are calling them all alledged victims when all of them but two denied any abuse.
Yeah me too! :thumbsdow

-MyAngelMJ-

I think in a way bringing the past allegations is will do good for Michael. If Michael is vindicated of the current trial and if the past allegations are nor brought in, the BIG BAD MEDIA is still gonna talk about how Michael settled his previous allegations and that he is still guilty. Michael had enough of this BS , and its time he is vindicated of ALL these malicious allegations and clear his record forever. Mez got the goods to do that.
Wishing for the best.

050328183445.9jp4sgf91b.jpg

Fans of US pop star Michael Jackson yell out in front of Santa Barbara county courts as testimony continues in Jackson's child molestation trial in Santa Maria, California. AFP

Those guys are representing us who can't be there at the courthouse ;)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by hot4uMichael
WHAO??? That doesn't make any sense he would have come forward a long time ago and said the truth
Chile, Wade Robson has repeatedly denied this bull$hit. I think at one point, either his mother or Brett Barnes mother filed a complaint (or complained) that her son was being harassed by sheriff's deputies b/c he repeatedly and vehemently denied anything at all happened.

Cristine87

Well, ain't this some bullshit! I know for a fact that Wade & Mac both denied that anything ever happened, so for what possible reason are they being included in this? WTF? This is going to extend the trial? OMG! I swear to God this shit is gonna go on forever. The prosecution threw this shit in to save a weak case. Period. Well, if this case goes in to October, I'mma be able to go pay a visit to Santa Maria, cause I'm moving to Long Beach on September 29th. I might just put a hit on somebody. All we can do now is pray!

IrishFaery

Originally posted by whisper
Chile, Wade Robson has repeatedly denied this bull$hit. I think at one point, either his mother or Brett Barnes mother filed a complaint (or complained) that her son was being harassed by sheriff's deputies b/c he repeatedly and vehemently denied anything at all happened.

Right! And wasn't it Robson and/or his mother that testified to the grand jury that nothing happpened? I don't know why they keep sweatin' this man! They weren't able to pressure him into lying as a child and they won't be able to do it to him as an adult. I mean who do they think he is...Corey Feldman?

htarw

they are throwing out anything they can think of....they are desperate to get a conviction....at any cost! This is totally going to backfire on them. 3rd party allegations?? its beyond ridiculous....! Sneddon's case is laughable at best

dangerous

Originally posted by Cristine87
Can some tell me who's Brett Barnes!
From australia, some kid who wrote Mike a fan letter. They became friends, and Mike flew him to Cali. Hes 23 now. He said him and Mike have shared a bed, but has denied any abuse. Captivating witness isnt he?

SpecialJanet25

I like I said, this is going to hurt the prosecution more. They are going to make it worse on themselves and Melville is already dumb enough to let that happen.