Official March 30 2005 Thread

A

Anonymous

INFO ON MESADA CROSS

Originally posted by MJJF (mystery 777

*Mez: do you remember tellin the DA that Janet wanted to send the kids to private school
*No she wanted to take the kids to a place were GAvin wouldn't be called a FAgot
*so you didn't say that
*he lies of course and he says he didn't
*Mez asks.. did you ever send the kids to private school
*yes I did
*was it after Bashit
*yes it was
*while she was with Jay jackson
*yes
*did you know how much Jay Jackson makes
*no..it is not my businnesss
then Masada tries to correct the damage about the money and says I gave him very very little money..very little money little
*Mez do you remember that you talk to the sheriffs about Maury Povich
*no I don't but if you say so
*mez says do you recall
*no but if you say so
*Mez says I am not telling you to repeat what I say
*the idiot goes like ..I am very busy..I do hundreds of things.. it happened two years ago.. do you think I remember.. .then he says to Mez.. do you remember things.. the way you blah blah
then Mez..says..ARE YOU CROSS EXAMINING ME!!!
COURT LAUGHS

this is getting good.. more updates soon..

hmmm Masada kept giving the family MONEY!!!!!!11 he said after being confronted with Jay Jacksons income..he gave very little little money.. you need more than just little money to send KIDS TO PRIVATE SCHOOL..SPECIALLY MORE THAN ONE KID

he thinks and answers the same way he speaks..making no sense... arguing with MEz.. Mez asks him something..and he says other stuff.. Mez at times had to tell the judge to tell him to answer the question as asks.. MASADAS JUST LIKE GAVIN..ARGUING WITH MEZ..LEFT TO WRITE

he says thinks like
what you mean and office..
Mez is like you dont know what an office is?
then Mez has to ask him..to describe what an office is..
then the idiot says well it has a desk.. and he goes on..as to like a judges office..and a waiting room is totally different.. like WTF is he talking about

then he goes.. explaing to me about a meeting
what do you mean a meeting..
any way I am already CON****ED and I have only read 3 minutes of it

*mez confronts masada for his statements to the press..when he said that he went directly to the hospital..to pay the medical bills

Now Masada says..he never said that..that the reporters mis quoted him..for attention... that he never said that

he says that Coleman did a bank account thing..or something
he realizes he just screw up with that sentence..and Mez is ready to milk it... Mez really a bank account..what you mean
then masada says..
I don;t know.. I don't know anything..maybe I mis poke.. really I wasn't involve..I can't tell you , I don't know.. HE DENIES THIS ..LIKE 10 TIMES IN ONE SENTENCE
then Mez asks about Jay and Janet asking him for money...
Masada gets all stupid..and says they didn't ask me .. I offered...
then Mez.. goes why did you offered..if you weren't asked
then he goes ..well it led to that in the conversation.. maybe they were broke at the time..blah blah
in other words peeps.. the JURY MOST OF BEEN SO confuse with this man

I can see where MEz is coming with this.. when he gets him back on the stand.. HE WILL SLAP HIM HARD WITH the evidence he has on this MOFO...

*mez asks.. did you remember saying to the sheriffs that you wrote a check and you endorsed it to Janet...
*no i did not
*mez will it recall your memory if I show you the transcript
*then Masada just talks..crap
Mez says.. you have to answer..is being recorded
* then Mez ask the question again
*Masada says no I don't need to see the transcripts.. I know what I said.. and you can say whatever you want...
*mez says.. do you remember you said you bought beds for the Arvizo children
* then he goes..CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY ARVIZO'S CHILDREN.. WTF
THEN mez goes.. WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS

you know guys.. it is official... MASADA WILL BE MASSACRE BY MEZ when the defense puts their case

Mez is preparing for a major blow
about how many comedy clubs he owns and so on..
you know there was also another part
where...
Mez said to Masada that isn't true the prosecution only asked you for checks you made to DAVId... but ofcourse he got objected...

hmmm masada is being sarcastic..argumentative...and an idiot.. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE COURT REPORTER...

Masada said to the Sheriff that he wrote a check for Janet on Christmas...
now he claims.. he probably made a mistake it was for DAVID..

Sorry if it's hard to understand. :laugh

Cristine87

Masada was arguing with Mez on the stand? That's never good cause then the jury is gonna think he has something to hide.

Aaliyah

r2257689184.jpg

r2988435450.jpg

r2003686056.jpg

r2031737184.jpg

r3992570251.jpg

capt.cars10803302315.michael_jackson_cars108.jpg

r2126618669.jpg

HeavenSent

LOL @ Masada. I don't know if I could be up there without throwing my boot @ this guy. Talk about a whiny, bitchy PMS'ing little dude! And this is only the beginning. Mez aint done w/this twerp. Why do I picture a snotty nosed kid kicking up dust, throwing a fit when I read his answers????

And then about the bank account. All of a sudden, he wasn't involved with this boy. Now all of a sudden, he doesn't know shit. All of a sudden, he mis-spoke. Give me a break, please!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Contribute

:camera MSNBC : Sherman + Cardoza talk about Bell & Chris Carter March 30 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/30
Edit This DownloadDescription:
(Didn't catch the entire segment from the very beginning)

Partial Transcript
Show: MSNBC Live
Air date: March 30 2005

(about Katz)

MICHAEL CARDOZA:…I'm a little taken aback by a short direct examination [of Stan Katz] because usually you put these experts on and you have them lay it out, question by question, detail by detail because they are on your side, but yet they're objective. They didn't do that here.

(about Cynthia Bell's testimony)

CARDOZA: Well I'm laughing because I wonder -- I was a District Attorney for 15 years. You prepare witnesses, as Mickey knows, before you put them on the stand. She came on the stand and absolutely imploded up there. She helped the defense because she said the alleged victim in this case was nothing but a hellion on the plane. He threw mashed potatoes at sleeping doctors, he'd throw things at the stewardess on the plane….

MICKEY SHERMAN: And she also told the jury that it was her idea to put the alcohol in the coke cans. I mean, totally blowing away that whole scenario.

CARDOZA: Why did they call her Mickey? I mean I can't…

SHERMAN: I think that they didn't interview her fully. I think they say 'oh you know the coke can deal? Great, you're on'. And I think they just figured it's a lock. And you just can't do that.

HOST: And she also testified that she never saw Michael Jackson giving wine to the accuser. Does that really matter whether she saw it or not? Did that hurt or help the prosecution? The defense?

SHERMAN: I think that the jury expected her to bury Michael Jackson. There was a level of expectation that was very, very high. And she fell so short.

HOST: I do wanna bring in one more piece of news that has happened today. In this case a former bodyguard for Michael Jackson was supposed to testify for the prosecution. Chris Carter, he's facing armed robbery charges in Las Vegas. He's pled not guilty. He was expected to testify that he found the boy who claimed Jackson molested him while he was drunk. That Jackson had actually encouraged him to drink.

Now he's fighting going back and testifying in Michael Jackson's case and saying he's gonna claim the 5th Amendment if he gets pulled back in California. What do you make of that?

SHERMAN: This guy is so incredible. He's gonna be in an orange jump suit. If I were Mesereau, I'd be sending a limo to Vegas to bring him to court.

Cristine87

How stupid does Sneddon have to be to put that woman up there when she was gonna defend Michael? I mean, Wow! It still baffles me.

HeavenSent

SHERMAN: I think that they didn't interview her fully. I think they say 'oh you know the coke can deal? Great, you're on'. And I think they just figured it's a lock. And you just can't do that.
I think that's EXACTLY what Sneddon did.

btw, that pic IS cute, whisper! :cloud9: Any recent pic of Michael and his dad makes me go awww.

minnie michael

a ww Mike looks so cute today i am seriously and his smile make me whole day i will have a brand day today cos MIke's smile..looks at his cuteness and the way he walked i believe his back pain has already disappeared..aww..that's very aww..we can deep a deep relief right now..Mike..go... :D :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Good day today. MJ has spunk today...because of ME!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!

52511378.jpg

See that face? He's thinking of meeeeeeeeeeee!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
^LOL, vicky. Oh really. :eek:hreally

Uhuh! I called him on the phone and I gave him pep talk! Don't you know? I also told him to rub that guys head for luck...and see! Today was a good day!

Meeeeee!