Official May 11 2005 thread

sistahlamb

Well I don't know about that. It could be anytime.

The ranch manager still hasn't finished his testimony and after the done then I think more employees will go after him, so Maculay might not go today. But don't worry, he will eventually.

I feel that his testimony is extremly important because the prosecution claimed that 6 boys were molested buy Michael. 2 of those 5 have already denied that nothing happened. Maculay will get on the stand and say the same thing so after him, all you have left is Jason Francia(whose credibility is already shot), the 1993 accuser, and Gavin Arvizo.

This senario doesn't make alot of sense being that '93 accuser and Gavin Arvizo are 10 years apart.

What kind of child molester takes a 10 year hiatious between comitting molestion??? That makes absolutly no sense at all and that's what the juors will be asking themselves, is not already.
Maybe there were more victims between '93 and '03???
How could there be when the prosecutin hasn't found any??? Tom Sneddon traveled around the world after 1993 looking for Michael's victims made up by tabloids, and found nothing.

sistahlamb

oops...I spoke too soon about Maculay testifying.
I just found this.

Culkin Coming; Bail Change
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
By Roger Friedman
PHOTOS
Culkin Coming; Bail Change

Update: Macaulay Culkin is confirmed to testify at Michael Jackson's (search) child molestation trial Wednesday.

FOX 411 reports exclusively that the actor is slated to testify Wednesday. More details to follow …

Could things get any stranger? (Don't answer that.) This column has learned that Jackson – plagued with financial woes – has forfeited his $300,000 bond and replaced it with another bond also costing $300,000.

Jackson's $3 million bail, set a year ago, was handled by David Perez Bail Bonds (search) of Covina, Calif. Most bail bondsmen require a premium payment on a bond's first anniversary. But sources say that Perez told Jackson's personal attorney, Brian Oxman (search), more than a month ago that he would not charge Jackson the usual premium.

As this column reported Tuesday, the bond was collateralized using Jackson's parents' home in Encino, Calif.

Source: Fox News.com

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'll remind you all again: DO NOT post an article anywhere on this site without also posting a link (url) to where you got the article or else your post will be deleted.

sistahlamb

I'm not really worried at all about his testimony today, should that happen.

I think it should be known that the prosecution might try to use Maculay's drug charge against him to weaken his credibility, unless however, he pleads the 5th on that. If not, the prosecution--if they try to bring up the drug charges during Mac's testimony--will try to establish something like the reason Mac statred doing drugs was because he was mentally scarred from being molested by Michael.

Again, Macualy proably does not have to testify about anything regarding his drug charge if he requests to plead the 5th.

But then agian, I could be completly wrong on all of this.

sistahlamb

Macaulay Culkin to Testify for [Jackson]
by Roger Friedman
May 11, 2005

Former child star Macaulay Culkin, 24, will testify today in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial.

His appearance will be a major moment in this strange and often uncomfortable ordeal. Culkin could be the best thing that has happened to Jackson – or the worst.

Culkin's first order of business on the stand will be to refute testimony given earlier by a former Neverland employee. Philip LeMarque, who worked at Jackson's ranch from 1990 to 1991, said Jackson fondled the child star when he was around 10.

LeMarque told the jury that he had seen Jackson and Culkin playing a video game in the middle of the night. Jackson was holding Culkin, who was too short to reach the machine, and the singer's hands went under Culkin's shorts, LeMarque said.

But LeMarque had a checkered history at Neverland. He and his wife, who also worked at the ranch, attempted to sell their story to the tabloids twice in the early 1990s. They also took money from the National Enquirer to give reporters access to Neverland when Elizabeth Taylor married Larry Fortensky there.

Private investigator Paul Barresi, acting then as a "tabloid story broker," later said the LeMarques changed their Culkin tale, making it sound worse as the bidding war for the story increased. In the end, Barresi himself sold the story.

I've known Macaulay Culkin since he was about 12. He's a good kid, and so are his siblings. But he's suffered from the stigma of having been Jackson's alleged "victim" for years, even though he's denied publicly that anything illegal, sinister or inappropriate ever happened between him and the pop star.

Today he gets to set the story straight.

Other testimony given on Tuesday was not so helpful to Jackson's defense. Joe Marcus, the manager of Neverland, underwent a rocky cross-examination by Assistant District Attorney Gordon Auchincloss.

Marcus, who has worked for Jackson for 18 years, constantly looked over to Jackson for help during his ordeal on the stand. That did not look good.

Marcus' worst moment came when he admitted to having lied to the police investigators who raided Neverland on Nov. 18, 2003. He had told them he was unaware that Jackson shared his bed with children.

Marcus may well be telling the truth about a lot of other things. But his lack of preparedness as a witness, coupled with a plodding testimonial style, didn't do much to help Jackson's case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156155,00.html

sistahlamb

Update: (sorry for being a thread hog)

Maculay has arrived at the courthouse.
But that's just what someone told me a minute ago.

Aaliyah

52797524.jpg

380,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050511%2Fcapt.camm10205111548.michael_jackson_camm102.jpg

got2makeitright

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Update: (sorry for being a thread hog)

Maculay has arrived at the courthouse.
But that's just what someone told me a minute ago.

:tooexcite In your face Roger Friedman !!! :buttkiss:
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
By Roger Friedman
PHOTOS

Macaulay Culkin to Testify for [Jackson]

Former child star Macaulay Culkin, 24, will testify today in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial.

His appearance will be a major moment in this strange and often uncomfortable ordeal. Culkin could be the best thing that has happened to Jackson – or the worst.

Culkin's first order of business on the stand will be to refute testimony given earlier by a former Neverland employee. Philip LeMarque, who worked at Jackson's ranch from 1990 to 1991, said Jackson fondled the child star when he was around 10.

LeMarque told the jury that he had seen Jackson and Culkin playing a video game in the middle of the night. Jackson was holding Culkin, who was too short to reach the machine, and the singer's hands went under Culkin's shorts, LeMarque said.

But LeMarque had a checkered history at Neverland. He and his wife, who also worked at the ranch, attempted to sell their story to the tabloids twice in the early 1990s. They also took money from the National Enquirer to give reporters access to Neverland when Elizabeth Taylor married Larry Fortensky there.

got2makeitright

MAY 11--Ending months of speculation and anticipation, Macaulay Culkin took the witness stand in the Michael Jackson trial this morning and forcefully denied that the entertainer ever molested him, terming those claims "absolutely ridiculous."

Refuting prior testimony from two former Neverland Ranch employees, the 24-year-old actor told jurors that Jackson never touched him inappropriately during stays at the entertainer's estate more than a dozen years ago.

Wearing a blue suit and a white shirt sans tie, Culkin took the stand at 8:39 AM (pst) and, under questioning by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau, was asked about allegations that Jackson fondled him. Culkin said those claims were false during his 16 minutes on the stand during direct testimony.

[TSG will update this story as prosecutors launch their cross examination of the former child star.]

Jackson's defense team called Culkin to counter testimony last month from former Neverland employees Adrian McManus and Phillip Lemarque. McManus, who worked as a maid, told jurors that she saw Jackson once kiss Culkin on the cheek while "he had his hand kind of by his leg, kind of on his rear end."

Lemarque provided more graphic, and possibly damaging, testimony. The former Neverland majordomo claimed that he saw Jackson fondle Culkin while the pair played a video game in Neverland's arcade sometime in 1991 (Culkin would have been 10 or 11 at the time). In his April 8 testimony, Lemarque said that he saw Jackson's left hand inside Culkin's pants.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/05110...051culkin1.html

Black Loafers

I just have to sat that the first thing I see in theese sexy pictures is that his hands are soo Damn HUGE!!! :tooexcite

you know what they say about men with big hands...:fakeangel

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Black Loafers
I just have to sat that the first thing I see in theese sexy pictures is that his hands are soo Damn HUGE!!! :tooexcite

you know what they say about men with big hands...:fakeangel

* you know what they say about a *BLACK *man with big hands ...:fakeangel* :tooexcite

sistahlamb

MAY 11--Ending months of speculation and anticipation, Macaulay Culkin took the witness stand in the Michael Jackson trial this morning and forcefully denied that the entertainer ever molested him, terming those claims "absolutely ridiculous."

hahaha...Just as I thought. He's being cross examined now I think.