Official May 12 2005 thread

Aaliyah

2005-05-12T220708Z_01_SAM11D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Frenchy
A few comments:
1. Can't MJ sue Bashir and Granada despite the contract? Isn't a promise an oral agreement and therefore considered a contract?
2. Could he have signed the contract without consulting with his attorneys or his "people"?
3. Who's the "boy who testified earlier in the trial that Jackson molested him"? Jason? Gavin?
4. Do you guys realize how much the defense has accomplished in ONE WEEK?? I mean, compare to the persecution that did not prove anything AT ALL after 10 weeks!!!
WOW, I think Thomas Mesereau deserves a huuuuuge thumbs up. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

1. I guess he could sue them, didn't he try? Not sure.
2. Sure, he could have. Michael is his own boss.
3. Jason Francia testifed that Michael did so in 93. Gavin Arvizo for this recent case.
4. Yes! =)

MystiqueX2004

A few comments:
1. Can't MJ sue Bashir and Granada despite the contract? Isn't a promise an oral agreement and therefore considered a contract?
2. Could he have signed the contract without consulting with his attorneys or his "people"?
3. Who's the "boy who testified earlier in the trial that Jackson molested him"? Jason? Gavin?
4. Do you guys realize how much the defense has accomplished in ONE WEEK?? I mean, compare to the persecution that did not prove anything AT ALL after 10 weeks!!! WOW, I think Thomas Mesereau deserves a huuuuuge thumbs up. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Someone of Jackson's stature would never sign any contracts without contacting an attorney. No matter how good the contract looks. I give Michael's intelligence much more credit than that. And usually depending on the nature of the oral agreement, it may not necessarily be considered an oral agreement. And the boy that they are referring to would be Jason..

Frenchy

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I don't know why MJ couldn't see through his crap.
Yeah, Mike never see it coming... Aw, Mike... Wait -- correction: never SAW it coming. This time is over now. "We've already had enough!"

A

Anonymous

I don't want to get all bent out of shape, but I can't wait to see Geragos' cross-examination. Since he's a big shot lawyer himself, I bet he'll know how to handle questions.

I hope all goes well. I know very well that a freaking LAWYER isn't going to help start a damn conspiracy against a poor family.

Please.

HeavenSent

Well Bashir pounced on his vulnerability. He wouldnt have had to lay on thick if he wasn't planning on taking advantage of him later.

What's really bothering me is that contract that Michael signed. What about the alleged forgery that Bashir committed? I remember seeing a motion about moving to disclose that. if Bashir was involved in shady agreements that would leave Michael broadsided, all this is going to be revealed, sooner or later.

Anyone remember reading about forgery?

alfredo

Originally posted by Cristine87
Thanks for clearing that up, Alfredo! I'm curious, do you work in law?

Thanks but no. I get everything I know from 'cases' like this. I find the DA and media so dishonorable. These people would set their own mother up for ratings/prestige. So, I'm not surprise by anything they do. Sneddumb doesn't scare me and shouldn't scare any of us. Idiots like him, Dirty Diana, Nacy Disgrace, etc. gain power by instilling fear in others.

MJEOL posters like us are not afraid. :screaming

:sneddoncr

A

Anonymous

Yeah, Mike never see it coming... Aw, Mike... Wait -- correction: never SAW it coming. This time is over now. "We've already had enough!"

Mmhmm. I bet Michael is a changed man.

Frenchy

Originally posted by alfredo
Idiots like him, Dirty Diana, Nacy Disgrace, etc. gain power by instilling fear in others.
Hmm, not really by instilling fear in others, just by being totally shady journalists. Dirty Diana Demon, an objective reporter -- my sweet French a**.
Still, I like Nancy Disgrace even less coz that b** is meaner than a pitbull. Think Sneddon is bad? He's just stupid. Disgrace is actually a mean b**. Wouldn't like her to be the prosecutor in this case.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Well Bashir pounced on his vulnerability. He wouldnt have had to lay on thick if he wasn't planning on taking advantage of him later.

What's really bothering me is that contract that Michael signed. What about the alleged forgery that Bashir committed? I remember seeing a motion about moving to disclose that. if Bashir was involved in shady agreements that would leave Michael broadsided, all this is going to be revealed, sooner or later.

Anyone remember reading about forgery?

*raises hand*

You know, I still want Michael to testify. I don't think it could hurt. I know that he's a bit more...hmm, I hope I don't offend anyone...he's a bit more level-headed and serious than he was then. If the jury accepted what they watched yesterday, I think the defense could benefit even more from letting the jury hear him face-to-face right there and see that he's really smart and articulate.

Mesereau could limit the questioning so that the prosecution couldn't veer off into stupid crap that doesn't matter. I think Michael would do fine, like Ms. Bain said....he'd only have to get up there and tell the truth.

..and DAMMIT, I'm shitting in my pants because I want the jury to see footage of Michael playing with his kid friends! That would help so, so much. I don't see how the mother of a child could watch that and still be like... :extremely . No, Nope. But I doubt the defense would try to get that in.

MJ Justice

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
*raises hand*

You know, I still want Michael to testify. I don't think it could hurt. I know that he's a bit more...hmm, I hope I don't offend anyone...he's a bit more level-headed and serious than he was then. If the jury accepted what they watched yesterday, I think the defense could benefit even more from letting the jury hear him face-to-face right there and see that he's really smart and articulate.

Mesereau could limit the questioning so that the prosecution couldn't veer off into stupid crap that doesn't matter. I think Michael would do fine, like Ms. Bain said....he'd only have to get up there and tell the truth.

..and DAMMIT, I'm shitting in my pants because I want the jury to see footage of Michael playing with his kid friends! That would help so, so much. I don't see how the mother of a child could watch that and still be like... :extremely . No, Nope. But I doubt the defense would try to get that in.

Michael will take the stand. He will be the best witness in the trial, the media & leagal fools will be shocked trust me on this one ok.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJ Justice
Michael will take the stand. He will be the best witness in the trial, the media & leagal fools will be shocked trust me on this one ok.

I believe he'll shock them. The ones that say he'd do bad, will be grasping to straws. But we don't know if he'll testify, not even Raymone Bain knows at this point.

alfredo

Hmm, not really by instilling fear in others, just by being totally shady journalists. Dirty Diana Demon, an objective reporter -- my sweet French a**.
Still, I like Nancy Disgrace even less coz that b** is meaner than a pitbull. Think Sneddon is bad? He's just stupid. Damn, I think Disgrace would be even worse in a courtroom.

Have you noticed that no one wants to take these fools head on? Respectable jounalists that probably would never involve themselves in such lunacy, accept their prescence. They go on the mornings shows or the roundtable shows and get away with pointing out things that have no relevance in a court of law but they tell you about their law degrees and "inside" information.

Decent people in the media and I believe there are a few, are being drowned by the ranting inconsistancies of these morons. If you disagree with them you are pandering to celebrity. When they start to loose a case they claim celebrity injustice. All of this strikes fear in people.

People are afraid to speak up for fear that their co-workers, family, friends who have become media zombies will turn on them. Fear is the birth genocide, racisim, and injustice. Trust me, fear is at work in this case. Why is the DA asking questions about MJ's sexuality? He does not care if MJ is homosexual(the evidence says he isn't). He wants a few of the men on that jury to fear the "homo". Of course, rational people would cast this off. But fear is seed of irrational thoughts.

Geraldo could back the Iraqi war whole-heartly, he could openly call O.J. a muderer, he could call Scott Peterson a monster on live t.v. But let him see the conspiracy in this case and "objectivity" becomes in issue. Fox was afraid. Geraldo wasn't

Tom SneddonDimondGrace are all banking on fear. Trust Me.

-my thoughts

Mack Dogg

Mike won't testify!! Oh and what's this I hear that Tom "Idiot" Sneddon is bringing more victims in? The Prosection rested. They had their chance.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by alfredo
Have you noticed that no one wants to take these fools head on? Respectable jounalists that probably would never involve themselves in such lunacy, accept their prescence. They go on the mornings shows or the roundtable shows and get away with pointing out things that have no relevance in a court of law but they tell you about their law degrees and "inside" information.

Decent people in the media and I believe there are a few, are being drowned by the ranting inconsistancies of these morons. If you disagree with them you are pandering to celebrity. When they start to loose a case they claim celebrity injustice. All of this strikes fear in people.

People are afraid to speak up for fear that their co-workers, family, friends who have become media zombies will turn on them. Fear is the birth genocide, racisim, and injustice. Trust me, fear is at work in this case. Why is the DA asking questions about MJ's sexuality? He does not care if MJ is homosexual(the evidence says he isn't). He wants a few of the men on that jury to fear the "homo". Of course, rational people would cast this off. But fear is seed of irrational thoughts.

Geraldo could back the Iraqi war whole-heartly, he could openly call O.J. a muderer, he could call Scott Peterson a monster on live t.v. But let him see the conspiracy in this case and "objectivity" becomes in issue. Fox was afraid. Geraldo wasn't

Tom SneddonDimondGrace are all banking on fear. Trust Me.

-my thoughts

What i dont understand is how come no other reporter will challenge them. :screaming

alfredo

Originally posted by got2makeitright
What i dont understand is how come no other reporter will challenge them. :screaming

To be fair some do call them out. But these idiots should like Fieger, Grace, etc should be rejected out of hand. Someone should ring the gong (I just gave away my age) and get them off the stage.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
Mike won't testify!!
U don't know what Michael's going to do.

Oh and what's this I hear that Tom "Idiot" Sneddon is bringing more victims in?
Yeah. there's an article in the LA Times. You're right-- The prosecution rested their case, so be gone w/theirs! Now they see that they're about to bowled over by the defense, they do what they do best: Try and steal their thunder. What utter bull shit. Melville better not allow this crap. This is character assassination.

I'll post the article in another thread.

got2makeitright

Yeah. there's an article in the LA Times. You're right-- The prosecution rested their case, so be gone w/theirs! Now they see that they're about to bowled over by the defense, they do what they do best: Try and steal their thunder. What utter bull shit. Melville better not allow this crap. This is character assassination.

Buf if judge says ok to sneddy ooh well damm pepino head :lol:

Mack Dogg

Reuters, ET, and all the other media show confirmed that he won't!