Official May 13 2005 Thread

Frenchy

OK. Soooo...
Bottom line is Geragos showed that MJ is not linked to the conspiracy, that he believed that he never molested the kids and that the Arvizos were only interested in getting $$$ from MJ. That is absolutely WONDERFUL.
Still, don't you think the jury would say that he wouldn't possibly say bad things about his former client, despite the waiver and despite being under oath?
Talking about the waiver, Mez is not MJ's only lawyer! What about the other two, couldn't they run to Mez's office and get the full waiver??

Aaliyah

2005-05-13T220633Z_01_SMT12D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-13T220737Z_01_SMT13D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

alfredo

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I was just about to post that. I'll be damned if Melville doesn't allow his testimony!

They can't block his testimony. They are afraid that this "wholesome youth" that was described by the spinmeisters as quiet and vulnerable was a skeeze like her mother. Mez doesn't need to discuss her sex life so the judge will put restrictions on this line of questions.

Here's a thought. What if this guy knows what room she stayed in because they were together doing the wild thing? That would put this case in real jepordy because only in the movies do you have sex while killers in hot-air ballons are on your tail ! :lol:

Let alone body waxes :lol:

Cristine87

Originally posted by alfredo
That would put this case in real jepordy because only in the movies do you have sex while killers in hot-air ballons are on your tail ! :lol:
:crackingu That's fu.cking funny!

Frenchy

Originally posted by alfredo
They can't block his testimony. They are afraid that this "wholesome youth" that was described by the spinmeisters as quiet and vulnerable was a skeeze like her mother.

I am SO not following. Would you please explain what this new evidence is about and what it means?
Thanks!

HeavenSent

can someone PLEASE copy/paste the motion here? I can't open the pdf in it's entirety on my computer.

I read a part of it. It explains the whole reasoning why the defense needs this man's testimony.

It contridicts what Davellin claimed happened during her stay @ Neverland.

Aaliyah

Originally posted by HeavenSent
can someone PLEASE copy/paste the motion here? I can't open the pdf in it's entirety on my computer.

I read a part of it. It explains the whole reasoning why the defense needs this man's testimony.

It contridicts what Davellin claimed happened during her stay @ Neverland.

angel1.jpg

angel2.jpg

angel3.jpg

angel4.jpg