Official May 13 2005 Thread

Frenchy

OH MY GOD! That is HUGE! Was he Davellin's boyfriend? (That's the Arvizo sister, right?)
Think he would testify against his girlfriend? Is she an ex or are they still together? OMG!!!

Aaliyah

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050513%2Fcapt.camm10805132230.michael_jackson_camm108.jpg

MystiqueX2004

I know this may be a bit off topic, but I just wanted to point out that Mike was telling the truth about having vitiligo. If you look closely at these picture, you can see a few light brow spots on his forehead....proving that he does have it, and is not being "weird" or trying to bleach his skin...okay, just wanted to bring that up....btw whisper you are doing a great job! :thumbsup

Frenchy

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
I know this may be a bit off topic, but I just wanted to point out that Mike was telling the truth about having vitiligo.
Oh of course! It's a lot more common than you think. My own aunt has something like vitiligo, she's white but she tans very easily so her skin is brown, and her hands are full of white, pink and brown spots...

I also remember one day I was at the supermarket and from the corner of my eye (wasn't pay much attention) I saw white hands that were signing a check while I was putting my groceries on the counter, but then when I looked up, I saw that the hands belonged to an African-American woman. Total shock. I felt so miserable for her. She had a lot of makeup on her face to cover up the patches...

Poor Michael.

alfredo

Originally posted by Frenchy
Oh of course! It's a lot more common than you think. My own aunt has something like vitiligo, she's white but she tans very easily and her hands are full of white and brown spots...
I also remember one day I was at the supermarket and from the corner of my eye (wasn't pay much attention) I saw white hands that were signing a check while I was putting my groceries on the counter, but then when I looked up, I saw that the hands belonged to an African-American woman. Total shock. I felt so miserable for her. She had a lot of makeup on her face to cover up the patches...

Poor Michael.

The thing I like about MJ is he's never ask for any sympathy. He just keeps rolling. That is representative of someone of great characterand strength. He has seen starvation, plague, and many forms of inhumanity and understood where his situation fit in and never made an issue of it. The filthy media did and he had to respond. MJ has courage and integrity. Its so obvious to anyone who hasn't become a media drone.

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by alfredo
The thing I like about MJ is he's never ask for any sympathy. He just keeps rolling. That is representative of someone of great characterand strength. He has seen starvation, plague, and many forms of inhumanity and understood where his situation fit in and never made an issue of it. The filthy media did and he had to respond. MJ has courage and integrity. Its so obvious to anyone who hasn't become a media drone.

Exactly. Which is why it pisses me off so much when I hear people say things like "Michael Jackson is trying to be white," or "Michael Jackson bleached his skin," or etc, when there is obviously proof that the man is suffering from an uncontrollable disease. He never asked for pity or anything. Just came out and told it like it was...

They are BOTH (Michael AND Mark, LOL) pimpin' it today!! :D LOL! :lol:

(As I had expected ;)) Mark kicked ass on the stand! Too bad the prosecution and Melville had to be such nitpicking jerks..I hope they don't strike the testimony :( But, even if they do...the jury has already heard and taken it in and NO bullshit prosecution move can stop or change THAT..;)

Mark Geragos STILL rules..IMHO, at least :D

Eboni

Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by Eboni
Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!

Good point. I mean, it's a lose lose situation in the public's eye....If Michael liked hanging out with little girls, then that would raise suspicious eyebrows. And instead of allegations of Michael molesting little boys, it would be Michael molesting little girls....No matter what, the media will twist something innocent into something sinister, and of course the public will respond to that because some don't realize that the media thrives on negativity, and that somewhere under piles of lies, the truth is buried...And as I and others have said over and over and over again, I can almost gurantee you that if Michael had been Michael from up the block, the DA would have never wasted his time or money on this "case."

A

Anonymous

It's the same way that most men, when they find out their wives are pregnant want sons. Some even get a little let down when it's a girl.

It's no big deal. Many little girls would not really be into video games and all that boy stuff.

People read too much into it. If Michael hung with a bunch of girls, it would be an issue too, probably even more so.

Eboni

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
It's the same way that most men, when they find out their wives are pregnant want sons. Some even get a little let down when it's a girl.

It's no big deal. Many little girls would not really be into video games and all that boy stuff.

People read too much into it. If Michael hung with a bunch of girls, it would be an issue too, probably even more so.

-U r both right on the ball!!! :thumbsup

-Because if Michael Jackson had been hanging with little girls then they'd be a major outcry and he'd surely be criticized more heavily than it is now.

-Society tends 2 b more......touchy when females r ivolved in such matters.

-.....and about the men wanting their wives 2 have sons instead...it's very very true...men r just like that I guess....it's Human Nature!

minnie michael

Mike looks great today..and Mark is wonderful to take the stand..and i have spent more than one hour to read Mac's fully words in the courtroom..that's very great bring me to that wonderful times when Mac was lil he was with MIke..maybe ignorant Mark's greatest work..donto worry Carla would love to pay more attention to Mark ..i guess..cixiix

and wish Mike have a happy weekend i donot like the truth that his back is still in pain.. i donot like this news..and have a good rest Mike..gimme two days catch up with those up-to-dated..i love you ..byebye..!!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dan Horowitz shuts down Filan

Side note: Anyone more than a little pissed off that Melville now wants to be all 100% by the book with this limited waiver? His sorry azz has allowed at least TWO (and it would have been 3 if Carter had testified) witnesses to partially plead the damn 5th, to keep the defense from effectively cross-examinating! And he has the audacity to try to act a fool about this limited waiver.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Taibbi 2
-says Geragos made every point the defense wanted him to make
-says Geragos testified that it was the mother who "insisted" that Bradley Miller go with her during her interview with the DCFS

-they show a clip of the Bradley Miller interview
-last question from Zonen "broke the camel's back" according to Filan