Official May 13 2005 Thread

A

Anonymous

Well Dan looks thrilled to be mentioned.

Filan really gets under my skin. She acts like it's a gameshow.

Thanks Whisper.

Cristine87

Wow, I just went through all the videos! This case is just truly amazing! Geragos was the shit up there, he was a straight up pimp. That man ain't no joke!

Originally posted by aaliyah
2005-05-13T221522Z_01_SMT17D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050513%2Fcapt.cars10905132213.michael_jackson_cars109.jpg

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050513%2Fcapt.camm10905132219.michael_jackson_camm109.jpg

*fans self* Oh my........ :faint: just too damn much :faint:

maintenant

Originally posted by Eboni
Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!

You are so right and this is the obvious thing. The kind of things that Michael says he likes so much, climbing trees, water balloon fights, etc., are just typically more "boy" things (although girls can certainly enjoy them too). To turn this into something sexual with Michael is ridiculous.

Also, the "Peter Pan" allusions...sure, Peter Pan had the Lost Boys and they fought pirates and stuff, but Peter ALSO had an interest in WENDY.

Cristine87

Originally posted by Eboni
Hello guys :D

-I just wanted 2 know if nobody has ever argued the fact that Michael Jackson likes hanging out with boys because he's a male??

- I am a female and if I were 2 choose (when I was younger) a gender 2 hang with it would be female!!

-Michael is a kid at heart and obviously he'd rather be hanging out with boy more than girls.

-This is a point that shouldn't be overlooked.

-....but I guess almost the whole world seems content with making Michael Jackson out 2 b a 'weirdo' pedophile......tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!
Why you gotta read my mind for? If the shoe were on the other foot & Michael hung out with females excessively then because they're girls & he's a grown man then it would be worse. More people would probably think he was guilty if the accusers were female & as sad as this is, more people would probably be more accepting of him. This would be people's way of thinking: "Oh, the girl probably wanted & asked for it & Michael was just being a man. She may have been 13 but she probably looked older & he was just too tempted." People would so be more forgiving like they are with R. Kelly!