Official May 17 2005 Thread

minnie michael

oh yeah child service worker make us bigger than life..xixi , that crazy Janut was too crazy, she had told service worker the turth about how caring and lovely Mike is..but suddenly she changed her mind because of had a secret affair with seddddon... that's too crazy of her..maybe she forgot how she praised Mike in front of service worker...even showed a video tape about how Mike played with her kids..and walking about looking at swans....awww :D so beautiful..

if i were Jury i can say there is no need to go on this non-trial..the more the case is going on the more we feel ridiculous..right now..everybody in the world begin to suspect U.S 's law system..the Judge will get fired and have a bad name if he still go on this case..useless.. :uh_uh:

and MIke looks unbelievable handsome today..as always he is.. :thumbsup

maintenant

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
It's only in the Michael Jackson trial that you will see child service workers testifying in favor of the defendant...accused of child abuse.

G O O D good good good point, NevaehDreamz! Michael is WINNING this case!

maintenant

Originally posted by aaliyah
jruby (MJJF)

report from court tv

sneddon in cross of dcsf worker, asking her about training, insinating she doesnt know what she is doing,

asked her did you see bashir
she said no

did u hear the news about bashir
yes

did you know michael admitted to sleeping with john doe
yes

why did you spend only 2 hrs with this family when boys dont like to admit sex abuse around there mothers
she said that in training she did know that boys are different then girls and that there was no accusation from this family of abuse

Yeah, like SHE didn't brow-beat them into saying something happened when nothing did, unlike the corrupt police working in Santa Barbara.

maintenant

Originally posted by whisper

John Q. Kelly shuts down Nancy disGrace

What a fu.cking bitch--denying that sexual abuse occured "is consistent with being a victim of sexual abuse." NO, it's consistent with NOT being abused!

maintenant

Originally posted by whisper

Drew Findling calls Sneddon a crappy prosecutor and says they've been very manipulative

(Pay no attention to the ridiculous comments from Smith about jurors not paying attention. That's erroneous information)

I do agree, though, that the jurors "are over it". They long ago figured out that this whole trial is completely bogus and all they want to do is declare that Michael is not guilty.

maintenant

Originally posted by aaliyah
Social worker: Boy denied sexual abuse by Michael Jackson

By Linda Deutsch
ASSOCIATED PRESS
2:36 p.m. May 17, 2005

Irene Lavern Peters, a 30-year veteran of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services,

Peters' supervisor, Karen Walker, testified she was present and there was no mention of molestation.

"Eat this," Sneddon...a thirty-year veteran of the DCFS, yeah, I rather think she is QUALIFIED. And her SUPERVISOR was there, too, so there goes down the drain your attempt to claim they didn't know what they were doing. :lol:

maintenant

Originally posted by alfredo
Notice how the Deamon was trying to avoid the dates issue? Mez is going to bring this home. I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that closing.

Alfredo--I would love to see that closing carved in granite and hung on the Santa Maria Courthouse wall!

coco

you know whisper ?
thanks a million for these short videos, this is even more talking than a report, this is just putting people like me living outside usa just in the middle of the case, thank you again !

Alain